Author has written 2 stories for Avatar.
Hmm... what to put here... let's see...
Well, I'm male for one...
I read a lot, (Why do you think I'm here)
I am a self-proclaimed nerd, (Not the super geeky, taped glasses kind. Just a science-fiction/fantasy fan and gamer, that enjoys learning about neat stuff)
Some quotes I find amusing:
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”-- Robert McCloskey
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”-- Oscar Wilde
Sections I frequent:
NOTE: I usually only have one or two stories that I actively check up on, because, as Sturgeon's Law states, "90 percent of everything is crap," but, of course "the remaining 10 percent is to die for".
--Zelda: 'Cause it's awesome.
--Avatar: Awesome movie, so I hoped it would spawn awesome fics.
--Sins of a Solar Empire: An awesome game that is, really, wide open for fics, still waiting for a good one though.
--Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Yeah, I'm not even gonna try to make this one sound manly. It tore my heart out, doused it in gasoline, and threw a match... and I love those girls all the more for it.
The Legend of Zelda: Destroyers' Legacy
--A FreeSpace2 / Zelda Crossover.
-- --REMOVED due to crappieness and loss of interest.
Unsafe External Link