Author has written 4 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Smash Brothers, and Mario.
Hello there! You may be here because I reviewed your story. Or you may have read one of my fics. Either way, you most likely came here to find out who the heck I am and what goes on in my head for whatever weird reason you have. But who am I to argue with that? So here it is, my opinion-filled mind condensed into less than one thousand words.
Gender: The couple of soppy stories on my profile will help you to figure it out.
Nickname: I don't actually like my pen-name (since I made it when I was my immature 12 year old self) but changing it equals effort so I usually go by the name of Raz or my real-life nickame, Ray.
Status: I've got little Oneshot right there, It would be awesome for you to take a gander at that too! I'm actively working on chapter 4 of PTS at the moment, I'm very close but I'm not too happy with it so I'm struggling a bit to say the least.
And if you're really that interested:
I'm a big fan of our stout, Italian plumber who's been going for over 25 years (or 29 for those of you who include Donkey Kong) and I been practically living off his games for as long as I can remember. I also love Zelda, Metroid, (a very underrated series) Smash Brothers and Metal Gear. I write a bit in my spare time but I prefer reading! I'm also into bands such as Pendulum, Muse and OneRepublic and TV series such as Doctor Who, Mentalist and my all time favourite - The Big Bang Theory!
STUFFZ I LIEK!
Though there are many things that I like, I've just about managed to pick out a few.
1. Super Mario Galaxy: It still remains my favourite game to this day. Just because...I can't explain.
2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption: It is beyond badass.
3. Paper Mario series: Fun, epic, addictive and full of charm.
4. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: Such an atmospheric game fulled with charm and amazing settings. A lot of people didn't like this game for whatever weird reason they had but it's definitely my favourite Zelda game :D.
5. Metal Gear Solid 3 and 4: Both were the only games I played that made me cry!
1. Mario: You don't have to be a badass buff heart-throb to make an awesome hero and Mario proves that.
2. Luigi: He makes a good comic relief and his personality is adorable. A true undisovered hero in green! One would be dead without the other.
3. Bowser: He can be hilarious and cuddly but also be badass and sinister when he wants to be!
4. Waluigi: He makes me laugh and there's nothing wrong with that.
5. Yoshi: Without him, Mario would be screwed.
6. Link: Kind, Brave and the saviour of Hyrule. What more can I say?
7. Samus: She could kick anyone's ass any day.
8. Princess Peach: I'm actually quite fond of her RPG character.
9. Solid Snake: This guy goes through a lot and I mean a lot. Though he's been emotionally hardened, he still manages to be a lovable character. His predecessor, big boss, is a prime example of this.
Couples (you knew it was coming)
MarioxPeach: Helping Mario save the princess nearly my entire gaming life means I can't help but love this couple. Mario does everything and anything for her and doesn't give up despite his beloved always leaving him in the dark; that is some serious devotion. It's pretty obvious that this is my OTP.
Other awesome pairings include:
LuigixDaisy, MarioxVivian, Mario/LuigixRosalina, One-sided BowserxPeach, LinkxZelda, some really bizarre crack pairings you don't want to hear about, Big BossxEva, OtaconxNaomi and Johnny(Akiba)xMeryl
So that's pretty much everything I can think of at the moment. Feel perfectly free to drop me a message if you want to chat about interests, have any questions or simply want to talk! I'm always happy to reply :D.
Oh and a massive thanks to those of you who reviewed my stories down there. You always take me out of my low moods!