Author has written 7 stories for Kuroshitsuji, Hell Girl, Naruto, and Yu-Gi-Oh GX.
Name: Only closest to me know
Favorite animes: Naruto, Yu-gi-Oh!/GX, Kuroshitsuji, Umineko...(depends on my preference)
Key Colors: Silver, Sapphire, Gold
Home location: Uhhh? Home of the light faes
Recently on right now: So it appears the "purge" on Fanfiction.net has been sorted out. Well, thanks to the hand helpful support
8/26/14: A lot of natural disasters have begun hitting the pacific NW and the war on terror has taken a rather dark turn.
12/20/14: I still have not yet managed to find a job as of yet. I am still currently working to update more on my stories while of course, keeping
9/30/15: I want to take this time to thank my faithful readers for being so patient with me. Also, I was finally able to get a job after so many months of failing to do so. I will not get into details about what the job is or where it is (for safety reasons). So I will not be able to update as I wish. Also, inspiration just seems to escape me at times, that and a respiratory cold. At least now I will be able to provide feasible income for myself and my sister who works so hard to support us. God bless you. (A/N: Got a problem with what I said, well foo-foo to you).
4/10/2015: I have recently decided to instill a tidbit about the Mary-Sue that someone on Youtube thankfully decided to dumb down so even a
1. It is a self-insertion of the author/authoress. It is mostly famous with females.
2. The character is the immediate love interest of every male/everyone in the story.
3. There is no real personality flaws that negatively impact her/him.
4. The Mary-Sue is good at EVERYTHING!
5. The main character is told in GREAT detail. Paragraph after paragraph describing the character.
6. They give you a massive throbbing headache.
7. A weird or long full name that is often difficult to translate
8. The character has a melodramatic backstory
9. Characters that do not like the main character are "evil"!
10. She/he is practically perfect and is granted props by the author themselves.
That about sum it up for you? I hope so.
And a confession; i myself have become a brony thanks to GespenstKAF. You twisted, wonderful, jaded, person you.
Personality (Likes) : Cheerful, spacey, loves adventure, cheese, watching animes, going camping, outdoors
(Dislikes): Being stuck in one place, vegetables, being patronized, criticized, or annoyed, math, people who are full
About me, I am a generally open-minded person who has commented about peoples fics in the past years but
Aas anyone watched "The Secret of Kells"? A very gorgeous movie set during times whe barbarian invaders ruthlessly
Favorite animes: Naruto, Yu-gi-Oh!/GX, Records of Lodoss War, Umineko, Avatar (not sure it is anime), Pokemon,
Yaoi or Non-Yaoi?: I used to hate yaoi but got into it after a few times. Its a kind of guilty pleasure;).
Know the old saying: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned! Spurn me and I will do more than spurn you back.
For some reason, I find myself drawn to people with blue hair. They just appeal to me. Most likely because of my main color.
Now there have been some comments made by other authors on characters from movies, books, casettes, etc. I shall take into consideration some of my likes/dislikes.
Top 5 Disliked characters
5. Cho Chang: I pretty much lost all respect for her as a character in Book 5. She acts all mopy and sad for Cedric and then tries to use Harry as a substitute.
4: The Ministry of Magic: These are some of the most corrupt, greedy, hypocritical, and manipulative wizards to have ever lived. They make all these ridiculous rules, all in the name of protecting all things magical but only if it doesnt reflect badly on them. Examples: threatening to expel Harry just for accidentally expanding his wretched aunt Margie or employing Umbridge to keep people in line.
3: The Dursleys: These guys vex me the most. It's understandable to feel resentment toward your sibling simply for being the favored child and having been rejected over not recieving a Hogwarts letter. Does that really justify the way she treats your own nephew? I could never imagine treating my niece and nephew in such a way. Dudley was just the impressionable brat influenced by his parents and was by far the only one who showed true character in the end.
2: Voldemort: While this guy may be the runner up for most disliked character in the series, I would have to put him in #2 next to Umbridge. He killed both the Potters thus leaving Harry to suffer a painful, abusive childhood most of his young life. He killed many of my favorite characters in a cowardly, horrid way of preserving his life not caring who suffers in the process.
1: Albus Dumbledore: This one gets the ultimate poison apple. While he is depicted in a bad light in some fanfics, I want all of you to ignore that and focus on the book series. This man was the true instigator out of all of them. He pretty much made Voldemort into the monster he was. He left Harry to suffer in a wretched, horrid family and not bother to check on him to see if he was alright or alive even. He also voluntarily allowed a serpent to run free thus making him applicable for child endangerment charges and putting less capable teachers in charge. All his deeds were done for the sake of fulfilling a "prophesy" that may or may not have come true thanks to him. He above all marks the best of a bad situation basically.
Top 5 Liked Characters
5. The Weasleys: These guys make me laugh. Unlike the Malfoys, they dont use their "pureblood" status to show off or bully inferiors. They are essentially the kind of foster family many of us wish he had been left with and treat him like one of their own. Fred and George have won a special place in my heart as they use their money and final days at school to revenge prank on the teachers at Hogwarts and open a prank shop. They give their mother and everyone else around them a hard time all in the spirit of mischief making. Molly Weasley went completely bad-ass in the final novel saying "not my daughter you bitch" to Lestrange before hexing her to oblivion. The woman is the ultimate super mom; not allowing her humble standing to dictate her.
4. Dobby: This rascally house-elf is a hero among elves. He went above the call of his status to save Harry Potter even knowing it would likely get him flogged or killed. He even took a stand against the unjust conditions plaguing his kind and sided alongside Hermione to give elves like himself a fair shot in life. May he rest in peace; A free elf.
3. Hagrid: If I could pick any of the model male characters it would be this guy. He doesn't take crap from anyone not even that toad faced Umbridge or that sickle nose Rita Skeeter. He has real true heart and goes out of his way to give advice and comfort to all the students there. He know his way with the magical
2. Harry: As to why I have decided not to name him #1; I shall explain why. While he is the main character that is little reason to name him a protagonist for the story. He has persevered despite his rough beginnings and used that to make for a better world to help everyone. The boy has shown remarkable character as a person and yet none so much. I would call him the "Jonah" of the story; he has shown the capacity to be arrogant, impulsive, somewhat selfish, and prone to anger, easily manipulated and gullible. Above all unlike Voldemort, he plans to use his talents and childhood for good rather than evil and make a better world for wizards and muggle kind alike.
1. Severus Snape: This man is the ultimate true hero of the series. He uses his double-agent status to bring down the Dark Lord and his minions from the inside. His heart was for Lilly and showed true grief when she died. He protected Draco from being found out by Voldemort of his true owner of the elder wand. He and Harry are both alike; both suffered abusive, neglectful childhoods, both held unrequited affections for girls they liked, both had little friends growing up, and went above and beyond to help their comrades against unfriendly forces and in the end both sacrificed themselves to end the darkness. Yes, the man was mean as hell and a bully at times but he was still one of the best characters around. May his memory live on.
Top 5 disliked:
5. Jessica Stanley: I found this character to be rather annoying. She is only interested in Bella to up her popularity and the latter is nothing more than a stepping stone for her. Even her thoughts toward the new, shy girl is rather rude even blaming her for when the cute guy does not pay her any notice. I am rather glad when Bella and her stop talking ultimately because she is the very definition of the backstabbing best friend who acts nice to you in person but can become a catty little witch the next.
4. Irina Denali: She tried to have an innocent little girl killed for a crime she didn't commit. It was done just to spite Bella who she blames for Laurent being killed even though Bella was Laurent's target and it was wolves that killed him. She learned later the hard way that lying gets you nowhere and that there are consequences for such actions.
3. Victoria: This chick has made it to my "bad" list because unlike Irina who did things because she was concerned for her fellow vampire, Victoria acted out of spite and malice. She used an innocent young man to create an army thus ruining innocent human being lives including that of young runaway; Bree Tanner.
To those of you who like fanfiction as much as I do, please be patient. You think writing a story is quite easy well in fact its not. It takes time, editing, and downloading
Possible future stories:
The Fox Prince: Three sons are called to find wives in order for them to rule the kingdom. The youngest, Sasuke unexpectedly finds himself bound to a fox who an enchanted
Santiago: (Sasuke/Gypsy Naruto) lightly based off other gypsy themed stories. While attending the local festival, Prince Sasuke Uchiha meets an enchanting gypsy named Naruto, son of gypsy king, Kurama. He finds himself torn between forbidden love and royal duty. (In progress).
Set Fire To The Rain: (Fem. Syrus fic). in a short period, Syrus "Seri" Truesdale goes from underpriveleged city girl to wealthy aristocrat's daughter. Watch how she juggles with living the high life, mending broken friendships, dealing with contemptuos relatives, and even finding love along the way. (Syrus/Chazz) (In progress)
Beneath the Hallowed Twilight: (Hell Girl X-over); some business in the underworld calls Sebastian away for a couple months leaving Ciel to tend to the mansion alone. In the meantime, supernatural forces dig into circumstances surrounding the truth behind the death of Ciel's parents. And ultimately lead him to meet the elusive "Jigoku Shoujo".