Author has written 5 stories for Hey Arnold.
Location: The fiery pits of hell, also known as the Central Valley.
Age: Somewhere in the ballpark of 21-30
Random facts about me:
- I have a passion for cooking. I dabble in pretty much everything, but my main expertise lies in Asian cuisine. No joke! I can throw down. LOL
- I obsessively collect frivolous things like nail polish, perfume, and movies. (Seriously, one woman shouldn't own 1,000 bottles of nail polish!)
- Being called "Elizabeth" makes me feel extremely uneasy. For as long as I can remember nobody in my daily life has really addressed me by my full name unless I'm in a "formal" situation, AKA by the teachers in school, at the doctors office, etc..
- I'm a tattoo lover! I only have 4 at the moment, but knowing me I'll probably get several more in my lifetime.
- No matter how old I get I'll always love cartoons/anime more than live action TV shows and movies.
- With that being said, my favorite movie of all time is The Lion King. (I even have Rafiki's drawing of Simba tattooed on my forearm!)
My favorite ships:
Arnold/Helga (Hey Arnold!)- I've shipped those two since I was a child. Talk about "OTP FOREVER"! haha
Sebastian/Ciel (Kuroshitsuji)- I have absolutely no problem shipping two dudes together. I think what attracts me to "SebaCiel" is the power struggle between them.
Rin/Haru (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club)- Hot dudes... half naked 90% of the anime... All the years of sexual tension between them... GAWD YES.
Eren/Levi (Attack on Titan)- Levi is a Captain, Eren is his underling that also has the ability to transform into a gigantic monstrous titan...I'm starting to think I have a "power" fetish or something... plus they're damn beautiful together!
Germany/Italy (Hetalia)- Italy is a precious air headed cinnamon roll. Germany is a hard-ass stud muffin with a soft spot for Italy... HOW COULD I NOT SHIP IT!?!?!?
Risa/Ōtani (Lovely Complex)- A tall girl who falls in love with her much shorter guy friend. Their love story is sweet and MOTHERFUCKIN FRUSTRATING... but I still love them. I can't help it!