Author has written 16 stories for iCarly, Thoroughly Modern Millie, Total Drama series, and Glee.
Most girls are addicted to drugs, getting pregnant, or getting wasted every Saturday. Me? I'm special. I spend my Saturdays with tumblr and fanfiction. My parents should be proud.
Hi! I'm Sami! I'm 17 years old, I'm in 11th grade and I live in South Florida! I adore my friends like I adore oxygen. I also sing, dance and act. :) My fandoms include Hunger Games, Divergent, Harry Potter, Glee, How I Met Your Mother, Team StarKid, Total Drama, and DanWarp shows! I am claimed to be a professional fangirl. I'm not really a normal girl. I'm pretty strange, actually. Just ask.. Well... Anybody that I talk to on a daily basis. They'll tell you all about me... On second thought, don't ask them if they know me... I'm pretty strange and I like making new friends. Treat me right & don't judge me, and I'll do the same.
Total Drama Arts
(New stories and oneshots coming soon!)
Rules For Hogwarts:
- If death eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout TO THE BAT MOBILE!
- Remus Lupin does NOT want a flea collar
- I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his time of the month.
- I will not say 'dude, get a life' to Lord Voldemort
- I will not ask Snape why he stole Batman's cape
- Professor Flitwick's name is not Yoda
- I am not to refer to the Accio charm as 'The Force'.
- The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
- If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 10 minutes, I shall assume that I am not allowed to use it.
- It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I apparate.
- "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
- I am not allowed to paint the House Elves blue and call them smurfs
- "I have eight horcruxes, take that Voldy!"
- "So I was all like Avada Kadavra and he was all like. Dead."
- Draco Malfoy, the amazing...bouncing...ferret
- No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
- Dumbledore is not Santa, he does not wish for me to sit on his knee and demand presents, especially not in May...June...or July...
- Despite popular belief, Hufflepuffs are not soft and squishy. Do not treat them as such.
- I am not allowed to sing 'we're off to see the wizard' on the way to the headmaster's office
- I am definitely not to sing it accompanied by the house elves acting as a backing group.
- Especially not with kazoos.
- The fact that there are only three unforgivable curses does not mean that every other curse is "pretty much forgivable".
- Enchanting the Sorting Hat to sort new students into the House of Martok, or any other house is forbidden.
- There is no such thing as the "Hufflepuff Marshmallow Man".
...Even if I do conjure him up.
- Regardless of the beautiful irony, I will not hang a tempting piñata from the Whomping Willow.
- The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
- Especially in reference to Professor Umbridge.
- I will not write "Wizard" on my hat in sequins.
- I am not allowed to ask Pureblood students things like, "If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?"
- I am not allowed to dress exactly like Snape and ask him to call me "mini me."
- Snape does not want bleach, laundry detergent, or new underwear for his birthday or Christmas.
- No combination of these is acceptable.
- Murmuring “I see dead people… ” every time I see one of the ghosts is stupid and was never funny.
- Yelling “to infinity, and BEYOND!” was only funny the first time I took off on my broom.
- I am no longer allowed to sing my “own personal spy music” when I wander around the hallways.
- If I become an animagus, I am not allowed to yell “MORPHIN’ TIME!” every time I change.
- I cannot do this whenever anyone else changes either.
- I must not shout "beam me up Scotty" before disapparating.
- I will not give Hagrid Pokémon cards and convince him that they are real animals.