Author has written 2 stories for Alex Rider, and Danny Phantom.
I'm Illadran, my old pen name was Bubbley-chan in case you're wondering whether or not it's the same person.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that stupid Trix rabbit
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them
Copy and paste this bunny into your profile to help it achieve world
THE NARUTARD SURVEY.
1. Who is your favorite Naruto character(s)?
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)?
I prefer no-pairing stories but I'd say femnarusasu, if your asking about one that can actually happen I'de say narusaku.
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan?
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? If so, who, where and how many times?
Well, I was about to when I heard Hot Topic had Akatsuki cloaks.
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any.
Actually I don't like spending money, with college coming up in a few years. But hey, if anyone wants to send me Naruto merchandise, feel free.
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? If so, who?
7. NaruHina or KibaHina?
KibaHina, to me NaruHina just isn't right. Never mind that I used to be a fan.
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru?
Unless Naruto happens to be a girl, than neither.
9. Which team is your favorite?
Why don't you just rip my heart out, you can't expect me to choose.
10. Do you support the Tobi=Obito theory?
I did, back when it wasn't known that Tobi was Madara sob .
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory?
You'd have to be blind not to.
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member?
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke?
Used to be pro then anti, but now it depends on which fanfic I read last.
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)?
I missed out on the last few shippuden episodes, but besides that yes.
15. Have you read all the chapters so far?
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD?
You just noticed?
17. Sub or dub?
Believe it? Who wants to hear that? I'm sticking with subs, they come out way faster and they don't give out headaches
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura?
pre-shippuden was annoying, but shippuden Sakura is cool.
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny?
Hilarious, until he broke my heart by revealing himself to be Madara sniff.
20. Do you even know who Tobi is?
I am seriously insulted, reminds me of the time were a girl told me she was part of a Naruto fan club in her school and I asked her what she thought of shippuden and she didn't know what that was, than I asked her who was her favorite character and she said Ino because she likes her clothes. Later I proceeded I asked her a few more questions and she didn't have the answer to any of them. Later I find her talking some other saying I was a freak for liking Naruto so much.
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd?
Neither, he's just creepy. Funny but creepy.
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser?
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome?
24. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how?
Nobody, I like them the way they are.
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics?
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics?
I freak out at the thought of ruining it, so no.
27. Do you like lemons?
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters?
Besides Naruto, no. They don't even pronounce it correctly.
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series?
I might of without realizing it.
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes?
I'll have to look it up.
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto?
No, they just stare at me like I'm mental.
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it?
I can't draw.
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?'
If I did draw it would look pathetic.
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades?
School life? Yes. Grades? No.
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto?
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise?
That's real? I should be getting offended right now shouldn't I?
37. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory?
Stupidest theory ever.
38. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery.
I CAN NOT DRAW.
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal?
Eww, he looks, well, most of time I'm just trying to determine whether or not his wings are giant hands.
40. Do you have a Naruto OC?
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life?
1. What is your occupation? Local insane perssona that nobody bothers to send to the asylum.
2. What color is your underwear? Err...
3. What are you listening to right now? Silence
4. What was the last thing you ate? Food.
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black, people always ignore black crayons.
6. How is the weather right now? Much too sunny, I prefer stormy weather.
7. Favorite drink? Mountain Dew.
8. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball, though I don't watch regularly
9. Have you ever dyed your hair? nope.
10. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Both
11. Pets? Nope.
12. What is your favorite T.V. show? Mostly the ones around 2004.
13. What was the last movie you watched? X-Men
14. Favorite day of the year? Any day where I can spend it all reading.
15. What do you do to vent anger? Stare at the wall and hope it bursts into flames.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? The computer.
17. Fall or Spring? Fall.
18. Hugs or kisses? From you? Neither.
19. Cherry or Blueberry? That's not a question that's a statement.
20. What is on the floor of your closet? Dust.
21. Favorite smell? spicy
22. What inspires you? Inspiration.
23. What are you afraid of? You, because you asked me what color my UNDERWEAR was…
24. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese.
25. Favorite car? Free cars
26. Favorite dog breed? I'm a cat person
27. Number of keys on your key ring? Psshh. Who needs keys? I just sneak in through the window! I’m a Ninja, remember?!
28. Favorite day of the week?Friday or Saturday.
29. How many states have you lived in? One.
30. How many cities have you lived in? Two.
31. Ever driven a Motorcycle or Heavy machinery? I don't have a drivers license and I consider motorcycles to be death traps.
32. Where are you?On planet Earth in the Milky Way
33. Look up. Now look back. What do you see? The ceiling and the wall.
34. What's the last thing you ate/drank? A chicken kabob.
35. What's your personality like? Sarcastic, crazy, obsessive, and book-wormish.
37. What was the last thing you thought? Why is blue goo coming out of that girl in X-men 2 head?
38. You have a million dollars. What do you do? I'm not giving it to you if that's what you're asking.
the closest thing to you. What is it? Throw blanket.
40. Say George Bush, what do you think of? Bushes that eat you if they think that it will make them powerful.
41. What are you eating/drinking right now? Air.
42. Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say?Sorry to disappoint, but globes usually don't usually speak.
43. Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, and word 6. What does it say? The Angel Experiment "said", Schools out-Forever "him", Saving the World and other Extreme Sports "it" .
44. What can you hear right now?Birds singing and X-men 2: X-men United on the net book, yes I am in fact balancing a laptop and a net book on my lap.
45. Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you other than yourself. Do inanimate objects count?
46. Turn on T.V. What show is on? I'm not getting up, and go downstairs, so your going to have to keep on wondering.
47. Type your name with your elbow. nhoirft not very accurate.
48. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see? Seeing as I started while I was facing my bed, spun around exactly three times I was still facing my bed when I finished.
49.What happened last time you were typing on this computer? Depends on what your referring to the last actual thing I wrote was a website URL, the last thing I typed that actually constitutes as typing was a report for school.
Can I have your phone number; I seem to have lost mine
I've got ADD and magic markers. Oh, the fun I will have!
It's always the last place you look...of course it is, why the heck would I keep looking after I found it?
Everything here is edible. I'm edible, but that my children, is called cannibalism, and is frowned upon in most societies. (Teehee)
Tu madre. I just burned you. In Spanish. So there.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
Therapist = The/rapist... scary thought
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.
Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
I'm the kind person of who will burst out laughing in the middle of dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
I'm not paranoid... WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS?!
When French people swear do they say pardon my English?
Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in mother in law, they come out to Woman Hitler?
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends.
That, my children, is called a wall. But beware the wall is solid. Yes, be afraid! Be very afraid, for we cannot walk through it! Believe me children, for I have attempted this many times before. (Lol, story of my life!)
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. ~Corpse Bride
Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
Some examples of why the human race has probably evolved as far as possible. These are actual instruction labels on consumer goods..
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
Do YOU remember the 90s??
Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it. You're a 90's kid if you remember:
You remember watching -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rockos modern Life. -Animaniacs -Gargoyles
Unsafe External Link