Author has written 4 stories for Maximum Ride.
IN MY PROFILE PICTURE I'M THE GIRL FARTHEST TO THE RIGHT!! MY SCHOOL WON THE KNOWLEDGE BOWL! WHOO-WHOO!!
HOBBIES: Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Singing, Dancing, Writing Stories, Drawing, Writing Songs, Playing Guitar, Playing Keyboard, Hanging out with my BFFS
FAV FOODS: Cornbread, Ice cream, Starbucks, Anything Spicy, Blueberry Applesauce
FAV TV SHOW: Doctor Who (Sci-fi)
BOARD GAMES: Sorry, Imagniff, Moods
FAV WEBSITES: ask.com, youtube.com, quizilla.com, gmail.com, fanfiction.net
FAV MUSIC ARTISTS: Tobymac, Rebecca St. James, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Casting Crowns, Aly and AJ, Superchick, Skillet
FAV SONGS: Black Keys, Don't Speak, Fly With Me, World War 3, Out of the Blue, Like Whoa, Anthem, It's On, Reborn, , Stand in the Rain
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.
When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep.
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.
She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God?
Repost this if you truly believe in God...
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what... and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you. I bet 93 percent of you people that read this won't repost. (I did. Will you?)
if you have ever pushed on a door that says pull ( or vise versa), copy thid onto your profile
If you have ever asked a stupid, obvious question, copy this unto your profile
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy this onto your profile
If you have ever tripped UP the stairs, copy this unto your profile
if you will take the first watch, copy this onto your profile. (if you don't get it, read MAXIMUM RIDE)
if you get good grades, but yet know nothing at all, copy this onto your profile
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your pro!
If you are weired, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Fang is hot...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you read Maximum Ride School's Out - Forever in under 5 hours copy this into your profile.
If you have/ wish you had a dog, and wish he could talk like Total, copy this onto your profile.
if your friend(s) think you're crazy for reading a book about six flying kids (and their talking dog) and you don't care copy and paste this is your pro
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
98 percent of teenagers drink or have been around alcohol, put this in your profile if you like MUFFINS!
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you've ever walked into a wall before copy this into your pro.
If you love God with your whole heart and are 100 percent proud of it, copy & paste this in your profile.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity- (silence) (We'll let you dwell on that one.)
Random Quotes: (yay!!) :) :) :) from Maximum Ride
"You aren't dead." "No. You aren't dead either. How about just 'hello'?" (Nudge and Iggy)
"I feel like, like pudding. Pudding with nerve endings. Pudding in great pain." (Iggy)
"You...are...a...fridge...with...wings. We're...freaking...ballet...dancers." (Fang)
"Boy, you just can't kill people like you used to." (Fang)
"And how do you spell that?" "Captain, like the captain of a ship. And then Terror, you know, T-E-R-O-R." (FBI agent and the Gasman)
Unsafe External Link