HI!! I'm Kelsey!! NO LONGER A PAGE OF RANDOMNESS!!
Update: Augest 3. 2010: Well, from now on, I'm going to write here when ever I have something important to say. So from no one, I'll post when i target to post fics, my plans, and when i'll try to update. Rising Anglewill be out soon, i say by Augest 12. It's almost done, but i can't use the computer with the story on it this week, and i'm on my grandma's old one. So you gots to wait!
Update: Augest 12, 2010: Well, my grandma just died today, so I'm posting the first chapter of Rising Angle in honer of her. Please enjoy.
Update: Augest 22, 2010: Well, i haven't gotten one review on my fanfiction, so i no longer feel motavated to write anymore. I'm giving up untile i feel motavated. Vote on my pole if you think differently about my desition. I need to know people care, ok? Cause what's the point in writing if no one's gonna care?
Update: October 17, 2010: NEW PROJECT! More Info soon!
Update: October 22, 2010: New story up! I don't know when I'm gonna update. It's really just a side project to get my drive back. Hope you enjoy anyway! People. I know it's not that good, i wrote it in less than 2 hours, but at least review! It's my first story in a long time! And i need to know people care to keep on writing.
Update: November 18, 2010:All projects cancled tell future notice. I just lost my two best friends this month now they both hate me.
Update November 20, 2010: Well, all projects are back on, cause the reason i was putting them off, is cause i was rying to fix my relationship with 2 of my best friends, but now they both wouln't talk to me, and my other best friend, who i was talking to for comfort, has aboned me to, even blocking my on skype. So now i'm drowing my sorrow in animation and fanfiction making. So Now I'm animating, but if my mode changes, I'll switch to writing. Wish me luck on that my cloest friends stop hating me.
Update: January 7, 2011: well happy late new year! I finally pulled myself out of my rut and have finally desided to do a new story. Well, not really new, bu it's a re-make. I've trshed the old plot, and make a new one.
Little about myself:
Favort color: White
Favort TV/animas: Tokyo Mew Mew, Sailor Moon, Pretear, Naruto, Bleach
Current stories stats and info. All On hold
Too many people are on crack. If you're not, add this to your bio.
If you have a lot of fanfic ideas in your head but are unable to bring yourself to write them, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are obsessed with anime, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever said somthing twice and not even noticed, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever wondered what the afterlife is like, copy this into your profile
No one's perfect. If you know and like that your not perfect, Copy this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you ever heard distant voices in your head C+P this in you Bio
If you are part of the .0000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
"For Whom do the Bells Toll?" (a drabble i did when playing SoulSilver and the guy wouldn't let me into Ho-Oh's tower. Go figure. ((A/N if you have a request for another legendary Pokemon, PM me, or leave a request in a review!)
My rules to a perfect fanfic. (only up to help others)
A light, slowly growing character+character relationship is often better than heavy, sudden character+character (not always, but ALWAYS need SOME build up!)
Spel check is your best friend
Detailed scenes are invaluable
Build up to a scene, don’t just making everything happen without any hints (Note: sudden is good for some places, but at the beginning, have some intro!)
Breaking the forth wall is fun!
Finally… the most important thing to remember is…
In any Fanfiction, the word ‘impossible’ louses all meaning and purpose unless to make one character look like an idiot
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave (I got bored! It was fun!)
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard (I’ve had rice come out my noes)
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil ( I still have the led in my leg!)
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposely while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day. (My mom woke me up one day, and we left the house as the news lady was saying our whole county was in a snow day. We still left even though there was 2 inches of snow on the ground)
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or movie that no one else thought was funny
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't ( To many times)
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people (Hell Yes!)
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98.When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
101. Have looked for the milk... in the dryer.
(DANG!!!! I am an idiot!)
My name is Tiffany
I am three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid,
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren’t ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong
I can’t speak at all
Or else I'm locked up
All day long.
When I'm awake
I'm all alone.
The house is dark
My folks aren’t home
When my mommy does come home,
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie’s bar.
I hear him curse,
My name is called.
I press myself
Against the wall
And try to hide
From his evil eyes.
I’m so afraid now,
I’m starting to cry.
He finds me weeping,
And he calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And run to the door.
He’s already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues.
With more bad words spoken,
"I’m sorry!", I scream,
But its now much to late.
His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again!
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless,
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Tiffany
I am three,
Tonight my daddy
And you can help.
And if you read this
and don’t pass it on,
I pray for your forgiveness
Because you would have to be
One heartless person
To not be effected
By this poem.
Because if you are effected,
Do something about it!
Stop Child Abuse.
Pass this poem on.
~~The ones who are abused and the ones who care
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
I am only 8 inches long
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.
today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!
I am okay.
I am in Jesus’ arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, re-post this. (If you don't want a baby, don't have one!)
99.5 percent of all teens would cry if the Jonas Brothers were on a 20 story building about to jump. The other 0.5 percent would bring a chair and popcorn,and record or take a picture of this on their camera phones Copy and paste this into your profile if you're one of the 0.5
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
He told his friends that it was cool
And when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack
Mummy I was a good girl
I did what I was told
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye
I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another
And all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much
And please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now
And tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest
Mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class
And never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this
Mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss
And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try
I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest
But mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest
Mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mummy listen to me if you would
I wanted to go to college
I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with daddy
On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married
I wanted to have a kid
I wanted to be an actress
Mummy I wanted to live
But mummy I must go now
The time is getting late
Mummy tell my Chris
I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date
I love you mummy I always have
I know you know it's true
Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you"
In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
Please if you would
Pass this around
I'd be happy if you could
Don't smash this on the ground
If you pass this on
Maybe people will cry
Just keep this in heart
For the people that didn't get to say "goodbye"
Now you have two choices
1) repost and show you care
2)ignore it and you have just proven you have a low-down, cold-heart
(Please just copy and paste this on to your site and show that you care)