Author has written 7 stories for Naruto, and Harry Potter.
Hello! The name is Lily.
Little bit about myself:
I support the most endearing couple in Naruto, NejiTen! (:3)
I'm 17 (but I still read M rated fic, plz don't arrest meh!)
I speak English, Vietnamese, a little Chinese, French and Spansh. Just a little
I luv to read novels and fics, especially the romantic ones.
I'm a heavy NejiTen luver but I don't read manga much. I only read:
- Naruto: used to, not anymore, now this series literally full of shit! The artist is also a fucking dick so...screw em all! )
-666Satan: Pretty good, better than Naruto in my opinion.
- FMA: one of the best shonen eva. I like the artist. She is a very thoughtful person, unlike Kishi. -_-'
- Ruroni Kenshi: No need to say, it's a legend.
- Bleach: Uhm, an okay manga but I stopped reading it when Gin died! T_T Ass!
- Doraemon: My childhood!
- Shinosuke: Funniest thing Eva! X>
And that was it.
- The pairings that I loved with all my heart and the reasons why I would go down with them
1) NejiTen ( Neji Hyuuga and Tenten):
- Goddamn seriously! I dun know if Kishi blind or not that he did not see the amazing chemistry between the two of them that he himself created. I am 100% sure that he wanted them to end up together in the beginning of the series. I would bet everything for that. Neji and Tenten were always seen together most of the time. And how can we not help to fall in love with them! Just look at it! Look at their relationship! Look at their amazing chemistry! Look at their differences!
- The couple have a great base to create a beautiful love story. Tenten, a strong and kind girl, who absolute loyal to her friends, especially to Neji. She was underestimated, but she has the will of steel. Neji, a prodigy, a cold hearted man who grow up with nothing but miserable and hatred. But yet, they came together. He agreed to train with her eventhough in his belief, woman would never been a match for him. But he still train with her,... Why then?
- I had never seen them just simply as one of the pairings in Naruto. I judged them in my romance lover's view. I see two beautiful people, with different backgrounds, with different personalities, with different social class, together created a romantic love story.
- Neji and Tenten's love is different. They are not bubbly, one sided or teenage kind of romance like Naruto and Hinata's. They were not forbidden nor complicated like Sakura and Sasuke's. They were simple. Just the two best friends, accidently in love with each other.
- Yes, Eventhough they are just characters created by a Japanese guy but excuse me if I take them away from him. They deserved better. They deserved a place in a novel. An actual story. That's what I want them to be. Lovers.
- I will not mention anything in canon. Its dead to me. Everything about Naruto is offically went off my head. But I want to keep this. I want to keep the love between Neji and Tenten with me. Just like in the beginning.
2) Dramione ( Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger):
- They were love to me. Draco and Hermione. They're the first pairing that I ship.( i think i started shipping them since I was 9 when I watched the first Harry Potter movie, yes, that's early :)) when i first saw them in the movie, I was like, wow, this boy must hate the girl a lot. He insulted her everytime he saw her. They were too different. Their families, their social status, their personalities, their life perception. The 9 years old me saw the hatred visible in them, I saw the differences but I can't help to notice the chemistry going on around them. Thats why I started to love them.
- Similar to Naruto's, I ignored the canon completly and focused only on the two amazing people that I adored.
He, Draco Malfoy, a pureblood, an only son came from the rich and high class wizard family that held grudge against Muggles. He was taught to hate those Mudblood. He was taught that as a Malfoy, he should be above everyone. He should be the one in control, the one to be feared at. He was used to those lies. Her, Hermione Granger, a bookworm, a Mudblood. She was a Muggle. Her family is ordinary, but she was far from ordinary. She was smart, loyal and brave. She tried so hard to gain those Wizard's respect by proving that for a Muggle, she was just as smart as them.
- Two completely opposite people. Some said, how is that even possiblE? They hated each other to the bone. Its impossible. Well, that had proven in the canon but is it really that impossible? Is it really that they would never ever fall in love? Yes, maybe. But you know what they say, love came when you least expect it. Indeed. What if love came to them? What if love came to the two people that cannot stand each other, who were destinied and taught to despise each other. What if love defined the odd...?
- Yes, I do belive in love. And I do believe that they can be together. The hate between them, the tension between them, everything were so thick that you can just cut it with a knife.
- Excuse JK, but I would love to keep their love with me.
I'm a romance obsessor!! Can't live without it!
I'm not a good writer but I enjoy reading the the fantastic fanfics about NejiTen! All the NejiTen authors are truly amazing! And others too!
My deviantArt page: http://yuriakira.deviantart.com/
I drew some crappy NejiTen pics! Check it out if u like! :)
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||LiliBibi's NejiTen Best Fics Collection|