Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
Hello, my name is... Isabella, I was so excited when my name was used in Twilight. Now I'm just waiting for my Edward Cullen to come along, or preferably my own Carlisle, Jasper or Alec :)
I'm 15 and I live in Australia.
Maybe I Can Have A Happy Ending After All:
Chapter 2-Bella’s Outfit
Copy and Paste stuff:
”Eeny meeny miney mo, in which car shall we go? Alice’s Porsche or Edward’s Volvo? Eeny meeny miney mo."
My mother taught me:
1. to appreciate a job well done: "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. religion: "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. time travel: "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week."
4. logic: "Because I said so, that's why."
5. more logic: "If you fall out of that tree and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. foresight: "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. irony: "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. about the science of osmosis: "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. contortionism: "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck."
10. stamina: "You sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. weather: "This room of yours looks like a tornado went through it."
12. hypocrisy: "If I told you once, I told you a million times. Don't exaggerate."
13. the circle of life: "I brought into this world and I can take you out."
14. behaviour modification: "Stop acting like your father."
15. envy: "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. anticipation: "Just wait until we get home."
17. receiving: "You're going to get it when we get home."
18. Medical Science: "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. ESP: "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold."
20. humour: "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me ."
21. how to become an adult: "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. genetics: "I swear, you're just like you father."
23. about my roots: "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. wisdom: "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. justice: "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you."
Do you remember:
when getting HIGH meant swinging at the playground?
when the worst thing you could get from a boy was COOTIES?
when 'm 0 m' was your hero?
when 'D a D' was the boy you were gonna marry?
when your worst enemies were your siblings?
when race issues were about who ran the fastest?
when 'war' was just a card game?
when life was simple and carefree?
Do you remember when all you want to do was GROW UP??