I changed my username to Ayako-7.
I hope that wasn't confusing, I wont be changing it anymore.
English is my second language and I live in Europe so if (or rather when) I make mistakes, please bear with me.
My main goal is to just keep improving my English and hopefully be satisfied enough with my writing to post some stories on here. It isn't going so well at the moment xD. Anyway, I deleted my old fanfics from a couple years ago, but i'll upload new ones soon.
My strengths are making up original stories. Everything's alright in the fantasy area. Not so much in grammar and updating regularly.
7 Ways to Scare your roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
Thanks for visiting my profile!
Unsafe External Link