Author has written 2 stories for Batman Begins/Dark Knight.
Assuming for some odd reason you decided to view my profile (I.E: Bio) then I'm going to assume you either liked my stories (yeah, I don't get it) or you hated them. I don't really care about either. Now for the people on the hate side, in my defense I was 13-14 years old. Like seriously, you think that's bad read the first fan fiction I ever wrote (it was for Sesshomaru; a OC that I roleplayed as in my tweenage years.) That was only a year before my 'My Immortal' partner story. Regardless, I don't really write fan fictions anymore. One: I'm too flakey so I never finish anything. Two: I'm working and in school a lot. And Three: I'd rather write from experience. Anyway, guessing you actually wanted to learn something about me (for what reason I don't know, I'm pretty lame) continue reading.
Now, over the years I have excessively gotten more and more withdrawn when it comes to my personal issues or...well let's just say I'm withdrawn in general. I'm a pretty big introvert. So, please bear with me.
I live in wisconsin, I'm taking my senior year in high school (I'm 18, I'll graduate when I'm 19). Development Psychology fascinates me to no end, also English and Art. I'm potawatomi indian and I'm learning to speak my native language (taught by my grandfather online). I am a in-home respite care provider. In high school, the majority of my classes are college courses offered through the local college, so I'm getting my degree to be a certified day-care teacher. I love children, and elderly people, but most of all I love the human race. It makes me smile to see when someone can reach out to someone, even if they are complete strangers.
Alright so that is the basics... Now a little more and then I'm done.
• I spent a lot of my pre-adolescence dealing with depression and a cocktail of other problems: suicide, self-harm, ptsd, stuff along those lines. In result I can't stand malice and...the hateful attitudes people can have towards each other. Not even if its pointed towards me, because I honestly don't care (inferiority complex?).
• I banter and ramble a lot. One of my down-falls. I'm extremely long-winded.
• I love the word "honestly".
• I have a problem with adverbs. :/
• Emoticons make me happy.
• Texting slang aggravates me.
• I love Alice Sebold's work in the memoir Lucky, and the novel The Lovely Bones.
• I recently suffered the loss of a loved one and it inspires, and saddens, me in a variety of ways. It instilled the fear of death in me, and made me fear losing others close to me. :/
• In all honestly (haha, there we go again) I'm just your average person.
Oh and to my own horror I shall keep my older stories up, so if I post anything new, you can see the differences in my writing style.
Also, I apologize now for any spelling errors.
Unsafe External Link