Poll: In my Bleach/Shingeki no Kyojin crossover, Ichigo's Reincarnation, who should Ichigo be paired with? Vote Now!
Author has written 17 stories for Pokémon, Bleach, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, A song of Ice and Fire, One Tree Hill, Fairy Tail, and Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人.
Dragon Ball Pact:
1. Lord of the Rings - Who doesn't have the Lord of the Rings trilogy at the top of their top 5 movies? I think that is all I have to say about it, the movies speak for themselves.
2. Pirates of the Caribbean - I don't understand why the movies are held in a negative view by majority of people. The 4th, I'll admit is clearly the weakest, but I loved the first three. Johnny Depp's performance as Jack Sparrow is clearly the stand out of the movies, one of the funniest characters I've ever seen on a movie screen.
3. Spider-Man - I really enjoyed the first two Spider-Man movies but the third was terrible. I didn't like Venom's role in the movie, he should have been introduced in an after the credits scene to set up the 4th movie. They had real potential in Flint Marko, a man who was just trying to get money to heal his daughter, that alone would have made it difficult for Spider-Man to fight against. The worst part of the movie however was having Sand-Man being the one who killed his Uncle Ben. All of a sudden, Peter wasn't responsible for his Uncle's death, it shattered his whole meaning of being Spider-Man. Now for the reboot, personally I enjoyed it. Sure there was many similarities to the first one, but that was to be expected. Still I think that if this new one had been released first, it would have been much more warmly received. It is the next movie where we will find out if this new saga is any good since they're not tied to the origin story.
4. Batman (Nolan Trilogy) - The only reason why Spider-Man is ahead of this is that I like Spider-Man as a hero more than Batman. However the story that these Batman movies had were incredible and that is what i like most about it.
5. The Hobbit - The second one was even better than the first. I absolutely love Smaug. He is easily the greatest dragon ever to hit the cinemas.
1. Dragon Ball/Z - It was DBZ that got me into anime and manga. First off, I much prefer the anime over the manga mainly because a lot of the filler fights such as Vegetto (Base) vs Super Buu and SS2 Goku vs Kid Buu are bad ass. While the story lines are pretty straight forward, the battles just blow all other anime's out of the water. Plus I love a lot of the characters. It also has the best soundtrack. As for the Dragon Ball anime, I really enjoy it for many reasons such as Kid Goku who I found hilarious along with the likes of Roshi, Tien, Krillin etc all playing good roles. Dragon Ball GT is not canon and rightfully so with how terrible it was. They had some decent plot lines, but reverting Goku back into a kid was terrible, he just didn't have the same nativity and innocence he had when he was a true kid. The main issue with GT is the battles sucked! I prefer a lot of the main Dragon Ball anime battles over that.
2. Bleach - My favourite current Manga and I am definitely missing the anime. I hope they start creating it again soon, because this final arc has been awesome so far. The Soul Society arc is my favourite, it was that arc that really got me hooked onto it.
3. Shingeki no Kyojin - I have seen the anime so far and I have fallen in love with it. At the moment, it is my favourite anime and I am anxiously awaiting for the second season. I failed to resist the temptation to not read the manga and to just wait for the second season. The manga is magnificent, I just wished it was updated quicker.
4. Fairy Tail - Only got into it not long ago. Roughly around the time that the Bleach anime ended. I've really enjoyed it but hopefully we get less Nakama power wins in the future.
5. Naruto - I read every chapter each week but it's really starting to drag on and wish that it would speed along a little bit. Still it has been a solid manga but I imagine that it has to be approaching the end.
6. Pokémon - I love the anime up until the start of the Unova arc, despite how stupid Ash is at times. Hopefully he wins a tournament soon!
1. Inheritance Cycle - Thoroughly enjoyed reading them. A bit disappointed in the ending. Eragon and Arya can share their true names with each other and yet they don't even have one bloody kiss! Come on! Even Saphira scored!
2. Harry Potter - They were enjoyable to read and it has such a huge fanbase that this site is loaded with HP fanifcs.
3. A Song of Ice and Fire - A great series but I am annoyed that it is taking so long for the next one to be released.
Favourite Super Heroes
1. Spider-Man - The greatest Super Hero!
2. Batman - Is pretty cool!
3. X-Men - They're alright I guess.
1. The Simpsons - Who doesn't love the Simpsons?
2. Spectacular Spider-Man - This was the greatest Spider-Man cartoon with the '94 series a close second. Despite the drawings not being the greatest, the characters, the action and the plot more than made up for it. I hate that it was cancelled especially with the current Spider-Man cartoon which isn't that great.
3. Family Guy - Very funny. Peter is awesome but Stewie is the best character.
4. Futurama - Enjoyable, not as good as Simpsons or Family Guy but still funny.
Favourite Bleach Pairings:
Ichigo/Rukia - I love this pairing, they just have great chemistry and they have both changed each others worlds.
Ichigo/Tatsuki - I've always liked the whole childhood friends becoming something more and it's a shame that Kubo hasn't developed Tatsuki further. Considering that she has known Ichigo the longest and she has the passion to fight, you would have thought that she would have gained some powers.
Ichigo/Nel (Adult, obviously) - If Ichigo was to be paired with a female Hollow, it would make sense that it would be with Nel. She is after all the only female Hollow that he has associated with. Plus its clear to see how much Nel cares about him.
Ichigo/Senna - They had a movie to bond which ended by her sacrificing herself for Ichigo.
Isshin/Masaki - Canon pairing that gave us Ichigo. The Isshin past arc was one of my favourites and seeing the two of them connect was enjoyable.
Most Hated Bleach Pairing:
Ichigo/Inoue - I really hate her character in the manga and anime. She is annoying, weak, useless and does nothing but cry and moan, 'Kurosaki-kun'. I will only read an Ichigo X Inoue story if the pairing isn't the main focus of the story and Inoue is actually good in a fight. Plus unlike Rukia, she hasn't been given a movie that showed how deep her bond with Ichigo goes.
Favourite Naruto Pairings:
Naruto/Temari - The sister of a fellow jinchuriki who he had saved from the darkness = equal's very grateful sister. Also is a good pairing for political stories.
Naruto/Fem Sasuke - Sasuke should have been made a girl instead. It would add far more interest to the story with how obsessed Naruto is at getting him back.
Naruto/Ino - Naruto with Sakura's rival, what better way to get payback for how Sakura has treated him.
Naruto/Yugito or Fuu - Naruto with someone that can understand his burden.
Hated Naruto Pairing:
Naruto/Hinata - Hinata is far too much like Inoue for my liking and her stuttering and fainting is just plain annoying.
Favourite Fairy Tail Pairings:
Natsu/Lucy - If either of them was to get in a relationship, it will obviously be with each other. The chemistry between them is great and they care deeply for one another.
Natsu/Erza - If for some reason Lucy is paired with someone else, then I like this pairing.
Gray/Ultear - Being with the daughter of the woman that he admired most.
Favourite Dragon ball Z Pairings:
Canon - The canon pairings are great, I don't really have any dislikes. Chi-Chi can be very annoying though.
Vegeta/OFC (Goku's sister) - Vegeta with his rival's sister, enough said.
Goku/Bulma - The first two characters introduced in Dragon Ball. Best friends, they can be good together.
Goku/OFC (Vegeta's sister) - Goku with his rival's sister, again, enough said.
Kakarot/Android 18 - If Goku had never hit his head, then I prefer him being paired with the hottest and strongest girl in DBZ.
Favourite Shingeki no Kyojin Pairings:
Eren X Mikasa - Mikasa's feelings can be interpreted in two ways. She is deeply in love with him or simply is obsessed with protecting the only family she has left. Still if there were to be any pairings for either of the two, it makes most sense for them to be together.
Annie X Eren - Two Titan shifters together.
Favourite Harry Potter Pairings:
Harry/Daphne - Harry being paired with a Slytherin is always an interesting story. This pairing is my favourite because there is so little information about Daphne that she can be portrayed in so many different ways.
Harry/Ginny - As long as her character is explored thoroughly. Plus Harry marrying her official ties him to the Weasley family. JK Rowling should have explored Ginny's character more though so we could have seen why Harry fell in love with her.
Harry/Hermione - They may have a sibling relationship in the book but they could have easily been something more and they probably should have been.
Favourite Pokémon Pairings:
Ash/May - Mentor and student roughly the same age becoming lovers, is awesome. Plus May is my favourite of ash's female travelling companions.
Ash/Dawn - Is my second favourite if May isn't paired with Ash.
Favourite Spider-Man Pairings:
Peter/Felicia – Got to love Black Cat. I especially liked her most in the 1994 Animated Series.
Peter/MJ – As long as she is done right. Like in the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon and not the portrayal of her in the movies.
Peter/X23 – Just like the stories where this pairing is used.
Peter/Kitty – I liked them in the Ultimate Comics.
Favourite Crossover Pairings:
Ichigo X Fem Naruto - The two main characters of two series been joined together. Would be nice to read.
Ichigo X Fem Sasuke - Ichigo paired with the female avenger. He understands the need for vengence but he could help her see that their is more to life than revenge.
Ichigo X Fem Naruto X Fem Sasuke - I like Ichigo with either of the two and so it makes sense that I would like to see him paired with both.
Ichigo X Erza - Erza is my favourite female character in Fairy Tail and so it makes sense for me to like her to be with my favourite character in Bleach, Ichigo.
Ichigo X Kagura - Ichigo understanding her need for revenge and he could help her train with her sword.
Ichigo X Erza X Kagura - I like Ichigo with either of the two and so it makes sense that I would like to see him paired with both.
Ichigo X Mikasa - Similar to the Ichigo/Erza pairing. Plus Mikasa looks a lot like Rukia.
Ichigo X Annie - The more I watch the Attack on Titan anime, the more I like Annie's character and I think Ichigo is one that could help her change sides :)
Ichigo X Mikasa X Annie - I like Ichigo with either of the two and so it makes sense that I would like to see him paired with both.
Naruto X Erza - Same with Ichigo/Erza
Erza X Gohan - One of my favourite characters in DBZ being paired with my favourite female in Fairy Tail.
Favourite Bleach Characters:
Favourite Shingeki no Kyojin Characters:
Favourite Fairy Tail Characters:
Favourite Dragon Ball Z Characters:
Favourite Dragon Ball Z Abridged Characters:
Favourite Pokemon Characters:
Favourite Harry Potter Characters:
Fred and George
Favourite Star Wars Characters:
BEST CHARACTER OF ALL TIME:
CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW
Rise of a Legend – Chapter 11: The Water Flowers of Cerulean City, progress: 1,300 words
A Resolve to Fight and Protect – Chapter 11: New Captain; Shūsuke Amagai, progress: 1,515 Words
Kakarot: The Saiyan from Earth – Chapter 6: Red Ribbon Army, progress: 1,000 Words
Ichigo's Resurrection - Chapter 4: Shining Dimly in the Midst of Despair, progress: 600 Words
Love, Family, Duty or Honour - Chapter 7: Sansa, progress: 0 Words
Conquering Hoenn - Chapter 2: Oldale Ruins, progress: 428 Words
Twin Half Saiyans – Chapter 9: The Power of Saiyan Elites, progress: 1,097 Words
Power of Shikai – Right now I’ve lost interest in Naruto. Both the anime and manga are just pissing me off. So until I am inspired again, this story won’t be updated.
Changing the Future – I am going to do a complete rewrite of this due to the recent events of the manga.
Kakarot: Evil’s Nightmare – Up for Adoption
Goka – Up for Adoption!
Fairy Tail Z - Has been adopted by natsuki DDS.
A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones
The only child of Robert Baratheon & Cersei Lannister, Steffon Baratheon, he is the younger brother of Joffery and older brother to Myrcella and Tommen. From the moment Steffon Baratheon enters Winterfell for the first time after since Jon Arryn's death his loyalty, honour and belief's will be put to the tests. Which side will he join? Will he stay with the Lannister's, or try and restore the pride of the Baratheon house? What about the Stark's... Will he give them his allegiance?
One Tree Hill - David Scott
What would One Tree Hill be like if Nathan had a twin brother named David?
Dragon Ball Z - The Super Namekian.
When Piccolo told Gohan to wish him to Planet Namek, Guru mentally conveyed to Dende to bring the one known as Kami along with him. Sensing the power of Frieza, Piccolo and Kami agree to fuse into the one being. This has severe changes on the Dragon Ball Universe.
Bleach - Eri, the Quincy/Shinigami Hybrid - Won't be started until Tensa Zangetsu's True Power has been completed.
'Ichigo has a twin sister named Eri and like in canon, their mother is killed when they are 9. However her death has a major repercussion on them as Eri discovers part of her heritage. Her mother was a Quincy and so she befriends a young boy, Ishida Uryu and learns about the Quincy from his grandfather.
Urahara informs Isshin of this development both unaware that Ichigo overhears them and eventually finds items of his father that were his when he was a Shinigami. Thanks to these items, Ichigo begins to discover his abilities having a much different effect on the course of history. Not only will Aizen have to deal with a much stronger Shinigami/Hollow Hybrid than he expected, but also a Shinigami/Quincy hybrid.
Pairings: OC X Uryu or OC X Renji, Ichigo X Rukia.'
Dragon Ball Z - Surpassing his Father
'Bra was born the same year as Goten but didn't do much in the Majin Buu Saga. Now it has been 9 years since then, 1 year away from Goku's fight with Uub and Goten has developed feelings for Bra. However she is turns him down for somebody else, for somebody normal and a plain human. Distraught Goten has no clue what he is going to do until a sparring match with his father changes his life completely.
Gathering the Dragon Balls, Goten asks Shenron to make his Saiyan attributes stronger than his Human side which enables Goten to fully embrace his Saiyan nature. Now he strives to surpass the strongest person in the universe, his father Goku but will he succeed? And what is this power rising somewhere in the universe, a Tuffle prepares his revenge against the Saiyan's.'
Pairings: Goten x Bra? Marron? or OC?, Trunks x ?'
DBZ - Dragon Ball Z Alternate Timeline Chronicles
The Various DBZ Timelines.
Timeline 1 (Cell’s) – In this time line, all the Z Warriors are dead, Trunks went back in time and found a way to deactivate the Androids. However as he was preparing to go back in time to tell the others, he was ambushed by Cell and killed. Cell takes the time machine back to the past.
Timeline 2 (Alternate) – This is the time that Trunks went back to. The Z Warriors all prepared to fight the Androids. On the day they arrived, Android 19 and 20 appear and they are defeated the same way as in canon. With Goku ill, and Vegeta no match for the Androids, they are able to search Dr. Gero’s lab and discover the plans to their opponent’s creation. They destroy Cell’s chamber. Trunks goes back to his own time.
Timeline 3 (Trunks) – This is exactly like Timeline 1 until Trunks goes into the past. However it changes when he returns with the power of an Ascended Super Saiyan and eliminates Androids 17, 18 and Cell.
Timeline 4 (Canon) – This timeline goes the same way as Timeline 2 until Bulma discovers the old time machine that Cell had stole in Timeline 1. Events diverge into what we know from there.
Now the new idea I have for a story is if we explore what happens in Timeline 2, how much will events be changed from canon without Cell coming into it. Will Kami and Piccolo still fuse? Will Goku and Vegeta ascend to the next level? Will they defeat the Androids? What of Android 16? Will Gohan become a scholar? Broly, Buu, Janemba, Bojack and many more villains’ will appear.
Merlin – A Different Beginning
What if Uther had decided to give up chasing after Balinor allowing him to raise Merlin along with Hunith? Pairings: Merlin/Morgana, Arthur/Gwen.
Fairy Tail/Dragon Ball Z/Naruto Crossover
After the Fourth Shinobi War, Naruto dies after bringing peace to the world and the Rikudō Sennin sends Naruto to a new world full of magic. Of course the price is that he doesn’t get to keep his techniques that he had developed and he is back to being a kid. In this new world he meets another boy who he needs to change.
In another dimension, the young half Saiyan warrior Gohan has lost everyone that he cares about by the ruthless pair of Androids. With his human side supposedly vanished due to this, young Gohan is now all Saiyan. Ruthless, merciless and has lost all faith in his father’s teachings. An event causes him to be accidently sent to the Fairy Tail Universe where he meets Naruto and joins Fairy Tail. Can he adapt in this new and more peaceful world? Can Naruto bring out the human in him? Or will it be someone else... someone like a red haired knight?
Pairings: Natsu/Lucy, Naruto/Mirajane, Erza/Gohan.
Dragon Age – Twin Cousland’s
Elissa and Aedan Cousland’s are chosen to become Grey Warden’s to defend against the Blight and also seek vengeance for the death of their family. Pairings: Aedan/Morrigan, Elissa/Alistair.
Zanpakuto, Hollowfication and Jinchuriki...?
This is a Bleach and Naruto Crossover. It is strictly in the Naruto verse with some characters and powers from Bleach being incorporated into it. Kurosaki Ichigo is the the 4th member of Team 7 under the guidance of Hatake Kakashi and becomes the teammates of Haruno Sakura, Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruko.
Pairings: Ichigo/Naruko (Fem Naruto)
Unsafe External Link