Poll: What do you want Ichigo's final pairing to be in my Bleach story, assuming they manage to all survive? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Pokémon, Bleach, Dragon Ball Z, Game of Thrones, A song of Ice and Fire, Naruto, Fairy Tail, and Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人.
Dragon Ball Pact:
1. Lord of the Rings - Who doesn't have the Lord of the Rings trilogy at the top of their top 5 movies? I think that is all I have to say about it, the movies speak for themselves.
2. Pirates of the Caribbean - I don't understand why the movies are held in a negative view by majority of people. The 4th, I'll admit is clearly the weakest, but I loved the first three. Johnny Depp's performance as Jack Sparrow is clearly the stand out of the movies, one of the funniest characters I've ever seen on a movie screen.
3. Spider-Man - I really enjoyed the first two Spider-Man movies but the third was terrible. I didn't like Venom's role in the movie, he should have been introduced in an after the credits scene to set up the 4th movie. They had real potential in Flint Marko, a man who was just trying to get money to heal his daughter, that alone would have made it difficult for Spider-Man to fight against. The worst part of the movie however was having Sand-Man being the one who killed his Uncle Ben. All of a sudden, Peter wasn't responsible for his Uncle's death, it shattered his whole meaning of being Spider-Man. Now for the reboot, personally I enjoyed it. Sure there was many similarities to the first one, but that was to be expected. Still I think that if this new one had been released first, it would have been much more warmly received. It is the next movie where we will find out if this new saga is any good since they're not tied to the origin story.
4. Batman (Nolan Trilogy) - The only reason why Spider-Man is ahead of this is that I like Spider-Man as a hero more than Batman. However the story that these Batman movies had were incredible and that is what i like most about it.
5. The Hobbit - The second one was even better than the first. I absolutely love Smaug. He is easily the greatest dragon ever to hit the cinemas.
1. Dragon Ball/Z - It was DBZ that got me into anime and manga. First off, I much prefer the anime over the manga mainly because a lot of the filler fights such as Vegetto (Base) vs Super Buu and SS2 Goku vs Kid Buu are bad ass. While the story lines are pretty straight forward, the battles just blow all other anime's out of the water. Plus I love a lot of the characters. It also has the best soundtrack. As for the Dragon Ball anime, I really enjoy it for many reasons such as Kid Goku who I found hilarious along with the likes of Roshi, Tien, Krillin etc all playing good roles. Dragon Ball GT is not canon and rightfully so with how terrible it was. They had some decent plot lines, but reverting Goku back into a kid was terrible, he just didn't have the same nativity and innocence he had when he was a true kid. The main issue with GT is the battles sucked! I prefer a lot of the main Dragon Ball anime battles over that.
2. Bleach - My favourite current Manga and I am definitely missing the anime. I hope they start creating it again soon, because this final arc has been awesome so far. The Soul Society arc is my favourite, it was that arc that really got me hooked onto it. Really anxious for the anime to come back... surely when Naruto Shippuden finishes, then Bleach is the immediate replacement.
3. Shingeki no Kyojin - This is currently my favourite manga just behind Bleach. Absolutely love the story and the characters. I don't dislike a single character in the entire manga, which is rare for me. Second season comes out in 2016... THAT'S TOO LONG AWAY!!!!
4. Fairy Tail - I like it. Although I prefer the studio that did the first 175 episodes, I still enjoyed the rest of the GMG's arc. Forget about the current filler arc. Admittedly, there is way too much fan-service, that it loses it's appeal and just becomes annoying. Also, there is too much nakama power ups, however despite that, I still read the current manga and watch the anime.
5. Psycho-Pass - Freaking love it. I loved both seasons, although I'm annoyed that the second season was only 11 episodes long. Looking forward to the upcoming move.
6. Naruto - A good, solid manga that I enjoyed for many years. Annoyed by the final pairings, but it's not that big of a deal. I don't mind the manga length, but the anime length is ridiculous. Too many fillers!!
7. Akame ga Kill - I haven't really read the manga, but I have seen all 24 episodes of the anime. I was surprised to discover that the anime diverged by a large extent and created its own ending. I liked the anime, even though at times it was difficult to get into a really intense moment, with slip in jokes. Still, I enjoyed the fights.
8. Pokémon - I love the anime up until the start of the Unova arc, despite how stupid Ash is at times. Advanced series had the most potential for Ash to really grow up as a trainer but they failed in that aspect. I skipped most of Unova, to be honest and I have watched bits and pieces of his adventures in the Kalos region. Not hopeful on him winning a tournament anytime soon.
Undecided - I have just started watching Trigun and Fate Zero. I'll post my opinion on them later.
1. Inheritance Cycle - Thoroughly enjoyed reading them. A bit disappointed in the ending. Eragon and Arya can share their true names with each other and yet they don't even have one bloody kiss! Come on! Even Saphira scored!
2. Harry Potter - They were enjoyable to read and it has such a huge fanbase that this site is loaded with HP fanifcs.
3. A Song of Ice and Fire - A great series but I am annoyed that it is taking so long for the next one to be released.
Favourite Super Heroes
1. Spider-Man - The greatest Super Hero!
2. Batman - Is pretty cool!
3. X-Men - They're alright I guess.
1. The Simpsons - Who doesn't love the Simpsons?
2. Spectacular Spider-Man - This was the greatest Spider-Man cartoon with the '94 series a close second. Despite the drawings not being the greatest, the characters, the action and the plot more than made up for it. I hate that it was cancelled especially with the current Spider-Man cartoon which isn't that great.
3. Family Guy - Very funny. Peter is awesome but Stewie is the best character.
4. Futurama - Enjoyable, not as good as Simpsons or Family Guy but still funny.
Favourite Bleach Pairings:
Ichigo/Rukia - I love this pairing, they just have great chemistry and they have both changed each others worlds. My OTP!
Ichigo/Tatsuki - I've always liked the whole childhood friends becoming something more and it's a shame that Kubo hasn't developed Tatsuki further. Considering that she has known Ichigo the longest and she has the passion to fight, you would have thought that she would have gained some powers.
Ichigo/Nel (Adult, obviously) - If Ichigo was to be paired with a female Hollow, it would make sense that it would be with Nel. She is after all the only female Hollow that he has associated with. Plus its clear to see how much Nel cares about him.
Ichigo/Tatsuki/Orihime - I only like Orihime paired with Ichigo when she is part of a group, and her character is stronger, and more battle mature than her canon version.
Ichigo/Senna - They had a movie to bond which ended by her sacrificing herself for Ichigo.
Isshin/Masaki - Canon pairing that gave us Ichigo. The Isshin past arc was one of my favourites and seeing the two of them connect was enjoyable.
Kisuke/Yoruichi - Childhood friends and honestly, I can't see them being paired with anyone else.
Most Hated Canon Bleach Possible Pairing:
Ichigo/Inoue - I really hate her character in the manga and anime. She is annoying, weak, useless and does nothing but cry and moan, 'Kurosaki-kun'. I will only read an Ichigo X Inoue story if the pairing isn't the main focus of the story and Inoue is actually good in a fight. Plus unlike Rukia, she hasn't been given a movie that showed how deep her bond with Ichigo goes.
Favourite Naruto Pairings:
Naruto/Temari - The sister of a fellow jinchuriki who he had saved from the darkness = equal's very grateful sister. Also is a good pairing for political stories.
Naruto/Fem Sasuke - Sasuke should have been made a girl instead. It would add far more interest to the story with how obsessed Naruto is at getting him back.
Naruto/Ino - Naruto with Sakura's rival, what better way to get payback for how Sakura has treated him.
Naruto/Yugito or Fuu - Naruto with someone that can understand his burden.
Hated Naruto Pairing:
Naruto/Hinata - Hinata is far too much like Inoue for my liking and her stuttering and fainting is just plain annoying.
Favourite Fairy Tail Pairings:
Natsu/Lucy - If either of them was to get in a relationship, it will obviously be with each other. The chemistry between them is great and they care deeply for one another.
Natsu/Erza - If for some reason Lucy is paired with someone else, then I like this pairing.
Gray/Ultear - Being with the daughter of the woman that he admired most.
Favourite Dragon ball Z Pairings:
Canon - The canon pairings are great, I don't really have any dislikes. Chi-Chi can be very annoying though.
Vegeta/OFC (Goku's sister) - Vegeta with his rival's sister, enough said.
Goku/Bulma - The first two characters introduced in Dragon Ball. Best friends, they can be good together.
Goku/OFC (Vegeta's sister) - Goku with his rival's sister, again, enough said.
Kakarot/Android 18 - If Goku had never hit his head, then I prefer him being paired with the hottest and strongest girl in DBZ.
Favourite Shingeki no Kyojin Pairings:
Eren X Mikasa - Mikasa's feelings can be interpreted in two ways. She is deeply in love with him or simply is obsessed with protecting the only family she has left. Still if there were to be any pairings for either of the two, it makes most sense for them to be together.
Annie X Eren - Two Titan shifters together.
Favourite Harry Potter Pairings:
Harry/Daphne - Harry being paired with a Slytherin is always an interesting story. This pairing is my favourite because there is so little information about Daphne that she can be portrayed in so many different ways.
Harry/Ginny - As long as her character is explored thoroughly. Plus Harry marrying her official ties him to the Weasley family. JK Rowling should have explored Ginny's character more though so we could have seen why Harry fell in love with her.
Harry/Hermione - They may have a sibling relationship in the book but they could have easily been something more and they probably should have been.
Favourite Pokémon Pairings:
Ash/May - Mentor and student roughly the same age becoming lovers, is awesome. Plus May is my favourite of ash's female travelling companions.
Ash/Dawn - Is my second favourite if May isn't paired with Ash.
Favourite Spider-Man Pairings:
Peter/Felicia – Got to love Black Cat. I especially liked her most in the 1994 Animated Series.
Peter/MJ – As long as she is done right. Like in the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon and not the portrayal of her in the movies.
Peter/X23 – Just like the stories where this pairing is used.
Peter/Kitty – I liked them in the Ultimate Comics.
Favourite Crossover Pairings:
Ichigo X Fem Naruto - The two main characters of two series been joined together. Would be nice to read.
Ichigo X Fem Sasuke - Ichigo paired with the female avenger. He understands the need for vengence but he could help her see that their is more to life than revenge.
Ichigo X Fem Naruto X Fem Sasuke - I like Ichigo with either of the two and so it makes sense that I would like to see him paired with both.
Ichigo X Erza - Erza is my favourite female character in Fairy Tail and so it makes sense for me to like her to be with my favourite character in Bleach, Ichigo.
Ichigo X Kagura - Ichigo understanding her need for revenge and he could help her train with her sword.
Ichigo X Erza X Kagura - I like Ichigo with either of the two and so it makes sense that I would like to see him paired with both.
Ichigo X Mikasa - Similar to the Ichigo/Erza pairing. Plus Mikasa looks a lot like Rukia.
Ichigo X Annie - The more I watch the Attack on Titan anime, the more I like Annie's character and I think Ichigo is one that could help her change sides :)
Ichigo X Mikasa X Annie - I like Ichigo with either of the two and so it makes sense that I would like to see him paired with both.
Naruto X Erza - Same with Ichigo/Erza
Erza X Gohan - One of my favourite characters in DBZ being paired with my favourite female in Fairy Tail.
Favourite Bleach Characters:
Favourite Shingeki no Kyojin Characters:
Favourite Fairy Tail Characters:
Favourite Dragon Ball Z Characters:
Favourite Dragon Ball Z Abridged Characters:
Favourite Pokemon Characters:
Here is my Friend Code: 2681-0201-6497
Favourite Game of Thrones Characters:
Favourite Naruto Characters:
Favourite Harry Potter Characters:
Fred and George
Favourite Star Wars Characters:
BEST CHARACTER OF ALL TIME:
CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW & TYRION LANNISTER
Current = Dealing with some major personal issues, meaning all stories are on a temporary hiatus. I don't know when I'll be back writing. I apologize for the disappointment.
Pokemon; Rise of a Legend:
Dragon Ball Z:
Game of Thrones:
Bleach/Attack on Titan Crossover:
Pokemon: Unova = Sequel to Becoming a Legend
Pokemon: Kalos = Sequel to Pokemon: Unova
Conquering the Battle Frontier = Sequel to Conquering Hoenn.
Conquering Sinnoh = Sequel to Conquering the Battle Frontier.
Planned Stories (Won't be started until stories above are finished.):
(Bleach) - An Alternate World = The Quincys have won the war against the Soul Reapers and only Ichigo is the last one alive. The Soul King interferes and it decides to split up Ichigo's soul into four pieces. The four pieces each consist of; Ichigo's Soul Reaper powers, Ichigo's Hollow powers, Ichigo's Quincy powers and Ichigo's Fullbring Powers. The Soul King sends Ichigo's Soul Reaper, Hollow and Quincy back in time and each one causes significant changes to the timeline. However each one has no memory of who they truly are. The Soul King then sends the Fullbring piece of Ichigo, along with his memories, to the fifteen year old Ichigo of the new timeline. Ichigo then must reunite with all of the pieces of his Soul in order to regain his powers.
Pairings: Ichigo x Harem =
(Harry Potter) - Potter Twins: Ying and Yang = David Potter is the Boy-who-lived, a loyal, kind, brave, 15 year old Gryffindor but his twin brother Harry is different. He is placed in Slytherin, his cunning, smart and cold and he reminds Dumbledore quite a bit of Tom Riddle. However appearances can be deceiving. Now Hogwarts and other guests are going to read about the twin's lives and secrets will be exposed. Non-Canon books.
Pairings: Harry x Tracey, David x Ginny, David x Hermione, Harry x Daphne, Harry x Daphne x Tracey (Final pairing). David x Ginny x Hermione (Final Pairing)
(Dragon Ball Z x Fairy Tail) - The Super Saiyan Fairy = After a brutal battle with the Androids, in which Gohan loses everything, he is sent to another dimension thanks to tripping one of Bulma's inventions by accident. He wakes up in the world of Earthland and he reluctantly becomes a member of Fairy Tail. Can Fairy Tail heal the half Saiyan's broken heart or will Gohan manage to get back to his ruined world, and fight a battle he is destined to lose?
Pairings: Undecided. Either Gohan x Erza, or Gohan x Mirajane.
(Bleach x Naruto) - The Jinchuriki, the Avenger and the Protector = Bleach-Verse is incorporated into the Naruto-Verse. Ichigo Kurosaki is the only Soul Reaper in the Hidden Leaf Village. He bears his own scars from his past, and to the fifteen year old jonin's shock, the Third Hokage gives him his own genin squad. Even more astonishing was the members that made up team 7. Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and Naruko Uzumaki.
Pairings: Ichigo x Naruko.
(Dragon Ball Z) - Divergence = Guru interferes in the wishes Porunga grants the earthlings and Kami is brought too Namek alongside Piccolo. How would the universe change if it was a Super Namekian that fought against Frieza?
(Dragon Ball Z) - Goku's True Son = In a twist of fate, Gohan isn't the only child born to Goku and Chi-Chi before Raditz's arrival. With a baby girl taking up Chi-Chi's attention, Gohan is able to become his father's son.
(Bleach x Akame ga Kill) - Ichigo ga Kill = Ichigo Kurosaki is an assassin roaming the capital, killing those that abuse and kill the weak. Eventually he comes across a rich family that tortures and kills those from the country. He slaughters them in cold blood, saving two people, Sayo and Ieyasu. After finding their friend Tatsumi, Ichigo takes them under his wing. However the capital is determined to eliminate Ichigo while Night Raid is determined to recruit him.
Pairings: Ichigo x Akame, Tatsumi x Mine, Ieyasu x Sayo.
(Naruto x Fairy Tail) - The Wind Devil Slayer = Naruto and Sasuke are both killed sealing away Kaguya and are reincarnated in the country of Fiore. Naruto is born as the eldest son of Layla & Jude Heartfilia, Lucy's older brother. After his mother's death, Naruto learns of Devil Slaying Magic and studies it intensively after discovering the true reason for his mother's demise.
Pairings: Naruto x Mirajane, or Naruto x Erza. Sasuke x Kagura.
I have deleted several stories because I have no interest in continuing them. I still have the files saved on my computer and if someone wants to continue one of them, let me know and I will give you the documents.
Fairy Tail Z - Has been adopted by natsuki DDS.
Unsafe External Link