Poll: I'm having trouble deciding what story to update first or to just start a start a new one. If you want a new story, PM me what you what 'criminal minds, rookie blue, chicago code,etc' dont have an account? Tell me in a review to one of my stories. Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Twilight, X-overs, Race to Witch Mountain, and Misc. Tv Shows.
Simple as this:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want updates, then REVIEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please once again, review and vote in my poll!! i love all the feed back and 2 seconds to review really!! please just do it!! thanks bye!!
REVIEW!! it ISNT very inspiring to update if there are hits but no reviews! ANY of my stories! i want to know what you think and what you'd like to happen in the stories so if i get writers block or if your idea is a great one, i might use it (giving you complete credit of course and your permission to use it in one of my stories). I dont really care what you write in the review, even flames, i just want reviews so i dont lose complete interest in writing.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves Twilight and Gone With The Wind, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, guitarhorselover, teamjacob247, ThatStupidLamb95, Fanglvr13, Jacob Black. . .Ooft Phitt, LE Trex, ATLjunkie
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver
Why are you here and what can i do to change that!
Do me a magic trick and Disapear!
I see your playing stupid again...Looks like your winning again too...
Im only mean to ppl who tell me to be nice
I had a dream last night and in it something ate you
Kids are the future. Frightened?
Lets be friends. I'd like a dumb friend
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
A friend helps you when you fall;
a best friend says "Walk much, dumbass?"
A friend gives you their umbrella when it rains;
a best friend takes your's and says "RUN, BEEP, RUN!"
A friend wipes your tears when you're rejected;
a best friend walks up (me: in public) to him and says "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A friend will bail you out of jail;
a best friend will be in the room next to you saying "THAT WAS AWESOME, LETS DO IT AGAIN!!
A good friend helps you when you fall.
A best friend laughs and trips you again.
FRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and say nice to meet you
BESTFRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and scare the BLEEP out of him/her by threatening to break every bone in him/her's body if he/she hurts your bestfriend
FRIENDS: Will say you can do better
BESTFRIENDS: Will call him and say"you have seven days to live"
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
BESTFRIENDS:Already have a shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry
FRIENDS: Will help you move
BESTFRIENDS: Will help you move a dead body
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BESTFRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you and himself/herself in the process
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: go over to his house and kick his ass
FRIENDS: tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: best friends are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping right after you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your ass and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: are why you're sitting in bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you
WHY DO BOYS FALL IN LOVE WITH GIRLS??
1. They will always smell good even if it's just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when they sleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms .
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later...
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you".
18. Actually...Just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we don't admit it).
23. The way they say "I miss you".
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore...
Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart.
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Reasons why girls are the best
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
I'm a girl so I'm probably cruel
I'm a lady so I'm probably irrational
I'm a women so I'm probably crazy
I'm a female so I'm probably sexy
Miss or Ms. "Whatever".Girls rule,Boys drool.
All of the above put this in your pro.
Girls Don't realize these things;
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things' I really wish that more guys were like this, and I bet alot of girls do too.
List twelve of your favorite characters from books, in no particular order. (im gonna use charaters from my stories instead) most are in books anyway
1. Seth -RTWM-
2. Caroline Ryan
3. Henry burk -RTWM-
4. Edward Cullen
5. Sara -RTWM-
6. Jasper Hale
7. Carlisle Cullen
8. Esme Cullen
9. Jacob Black
10. Seth Clearwater
11. Alice Cullen
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Jasper / Alice ..Yes
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Edward...yes. hot enough not to tell Bella
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
romeo/esme...not possible emse's a vamp
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Caroline/jasper...if alice was with some one else and jasper doesnt kill caroline because of his thirst then yes they could
6. Five/Nine or Nine/Ten? Why?
Sara/jacob...jacob/seth...sara=jacob...because from what i know neither seth or jacob are gay
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve making out?
carlisle/caroline/romeo...he'd be like WAT tHE FUCK
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
henry/seth clearwater...what happens when the undercover agent and the werewolf meet in the dense green forest? Henry looking for Seth's pack because he thinks they're aliens? Will he listen to Seth when he tries to explain that they're not E.B.Es they're werewolves. Will Henry listen? Will seth and the pack come out the lab of Witch mountain alive?
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
(RTWM) Seth/esme...I dont hope not...?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
carlisle/romeo...old friends new frienemies?
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three fics?
henry ? i dont think there is any...?
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
alice...yes i think so
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
caroline/edward/sara...doubt it, but maybe...?
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
esme...home sweet home
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Seth/jasper/romeo...adult content, think before you click this
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (2).
(RTWM) Seth and Carlisle are in a happy relationship until jacob runs off with edward (i dont think that would happen unless they're extremely drunk or high...?). Seth, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Alice and a brief unhappy affair with romeo (uhhh...?), then follows the wise advice of Sara (his sister) and finds true love with Caroline.
What title would you give this fic?
Who are you truely meant to be with?
18. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
Tom was pointing directly at him (The chronicles of Vlladimir Tod- Eighth Grade Bites)
The Twilight Oath
I promise to remember Bella
You Know You're Obsessed With Twilight When...
1) You have read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn at least 4 times.
2) You own all above mentioned books.
3) You know that they're totally going to screw up Twilight the Movie, and you want to see it anyway.
4) You have read everything on every page of Stephanie Meyer’s web site.
5) You have reread a lot of these pages.
6) You read fan fiction about Twilight.
7) You write fan fiction about Twilight.
8) At one point or another, you have had a screen name/username that says something about Twilight or its characters.
9) You constantly counted the days until Breaking Dawn came out.
10) If said people have not read Twilight, you insist that they read it, because it is, and I quote, "the best book ever".
11) You know that you are not crazy for being obsessed with Twilight; people who don't understand it just haven't read the book.
12) If anyone says something that goes against the statement that Twilight is the best book on the planet, you immediately start to argue with them.
13) You stand firm by your belief that anyone who says that Twilight is just a crappy, unrealistic love story (and yes, believe it or not, I do know someone who has said this!) should be taken to the edge of a cliff and pushed off.
14) For months after you read it, Twilight was your favorite subject to talk about.
15) When you found out you would have to wait until August of 2008 for Breaking Dawn to come out, you almost cried.
16) You argue with your friends over which member of the Cullen family you like best.
17) You began reading fan fiction as a desperate attempt to read something about Twilight, when you had already finished the books.
18) No matter how many times you read Twilight or Twilight-related stories, you never get tired of it.
19) As you read this list, you are smiling and nodding at almost every thing you read.
20) Even though you know it's impossible, you often wish that you were a vampire.
21) Vampires are officially your favorite mythical creature ever.
22) Your personal motto is: vampires are cool, not scary.
23) When you hear that someone read Twilight and didn't like it or thought it was stupid, you just shake your head and sigh.
24) You literally haunt Stephenie Meyer's website waiting for new information.
25) You're driving your parents mad with your crazy countdowns.
26) You're keeping track of all the "Eclipse/Breaking Dawn Quotes of the Day" and trying to figure out what they all mean
27) You can't believe that most people haven't read the books.
28) You know all the characters so well that you feel as if you could write your own stories about them.
29) You spend most of your day making up "What if...?" questions about all the different plot lines.
30) You've actually read the play "Romeo & Juliet" just so you could find out how Jacob would die.
31) You know you're addicted, but you don't care.
32) When you found out that Breaking Dawn wasn't coming out until 2008, you had a mental breakdown.
33) When you found out about Midnight Sun you had yet another mental breakdown.
34) Your mom refuses to buy you anything else Twilight related because she doesn't want to fuel your obsession.
35) You have read Wuthering Heights only because its Bella's favorite book.
36) You have read Jane Austen or Shakespeare books/plays just because they are mentioned in Twilight.
37) You use "OME" (or a letter of one of the Cullen's first name) instead of OMG.
38) You were so excited when the Twilight/New Moon clips aired on the MTV Movie Awards; you cried tears of joy for almost 30 minutes before it was shown.
39) You have pictures of Edward by your bed so he can watch you sleep, just like he watches Bella sleep.
40) You have read your Twilight books so much that they are falling apart.
I am Team Switzerland- just like Bella. I love them both for different reasons. I hate them both for different reasons. Remember... they both have their flaws.
ThInGs To PoNdEr:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Spread the Stupidity!!
Stupid Product Labels
On Sears hairdryer:
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On artificial bacon:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
Only in America...
1. Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America... do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America... do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America... do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America... do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America... do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America... do they have drive up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
Why the sun lightens out hair, but darkens our skin?
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why don't you ever see the headline: Psychic Wins Lottery?
Why is abbreviated such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do practice?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic call rush hour?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
Unsafe External Link