Author has written 23 stories for Teen Wolf, and Bates Motel.
Things to know about me:
1. I am fully aware that "alot" isn't a word in the english language. It should be "a lot". I completely understand this, but I refuse to accept this because "alot" looks better to me. I'm sorry if that is a problem, but I ask you to respect my beliefs on this. Thank you.
2. I always did well in English at school, but somehow, I managed to get through my entire education without fully grasping the proper use of a semi colon; Despite this, I actually use them quite alot. (This is not an invitation to try and teach me the proper use of a semi colon. Let me use it how I want.)
3. I both love and hate writing smut. I love it because... well, of course I do. ;) But I hate it, because "erection" is such an unpleasant word, but it's unavoidable unless you're willing to throw the word "cock" in there, and I'm just not That Girl. I also always end up with an online thesaurus open, looking for synonyms for the word "thrust" and I always wonder how my life came to this.
4. I'm THE WORST REVIEWER EVER. I'm the most hypocritical person ever, because I hate when people follow my story without leaving me a review, but I do the exact same thing. I'm trying to change. Really, I am. You gotta believe me.
5. I LOVE reviews. They bring joy to my small life. I try to response individually to every one that that get, especially the detailed ones because it means alot that people would take the time to leave me their thoughts. NEVER STOP! Your approval means everything to me.
Things I love right now, things I've loved in the past, and things I will always love: Lost, Teen Wolf, Bates Motel, The 100, Pretty Little Liars, The Shannara Chronicles, The Walking Dead, The X-Files, Bones, Merlin, Reign, Hannibal, Jessica Jones, Penny Dreadful, Sherlock, American Horror Story, OITNB and writing absurdly long author's notes.