Author has written 8 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Charlie Bone, Sisters Grimm, and iCarly.
My name is Alexis. That's all.
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
1. You have seen every episode multiple times and never get tired of it
2. You find yourself Gibbs Slapping people. (Or yourself)
3. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters.
4.You have started using military references. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
5.The majority of television you watch is of NCIS.
6. You call people Probie and use McNicknames.
7.You try and convince every person you meet to watch it.
8.You find yourself saying 'Ya think?' when someone says something obvious.
9.You use the term Hinky and sneaky people
10. You tell people you can kill them with a paperclip in 18 ways
11. You can scare people by just staring at them
12. You start saying 'on your six' and 'on it boss'
13. You spend alot of time reading/writting NCIS FanFiction
14. Your favourite car is a mustang or mini copper
15. You hope you do knife throwing in the future
16. Want a gun and knifes in your job
17. Want to be in law enforcement or army
18. Can qoute scenes (mainly Tiva)
19. You do your school art board on office romance (Tiva)
20. You learn Hebrew
21. You are excited when you find out your name is Hebrew and decide to get a Hebrew tattoo
22. When someone starts talking about NCIS you take over and rant about everything and all the information on characters and episodes
23. You start to use your gut to tell you things
24. You consider moving to the U.S and joining NCIS
25. You become a movie addict and start qouting movies
26. You try make your clothes look like Ziva's
27. You want to vist Israel and the U.S
28. You yell 'Fedaral Agents' at people
29. You buy all the DVD collections of NCIS
30. You favourite male name is Anthony
31. You find yourself doing things like adding 'you know you're obsessed with NCIS when' to your profile
I am a Primevalian. We are rare and close to extinction but are slowly spreading into the hearts of civilians. If you are a Primevalian - copy and paste this to your profile.
If you wished you could either own or star in Primeval copy and paste this onto your profile.
The Epic rules from the NCIS team, I do follow most of these actually! Because, I'm just that ace! Any other followers? :)
Gibbs' Rules (So far):
#1: Never let suspects stay together.
Never Screw over your partner.
#2: Always wear gloves at a crime scene.
#3: Don't believe what you're told. Double check.
Never be unreachable.
#4: If you have a secret, the best thing is to keep it to yourself. The second-best is to tell one other person if you must. There is no third best.
#5: You don't waste good.
#6: Never say you're sorry. It's a sign of weakness.
#7: Always be specific when you lie.
#8: Never take anything for granted.
#9: Never go anywhere without a knife.
#10: Never get personally involved in a case.
#11: When the job is done, walk away.
#12: Never date a co-worker.
#13: Never, ever involve lawyers.
#15: Always work as a team.
#16: If someone thinks they have the upper hand, break it.
#18: It's better to ask forgiveness than ask permission.
#22: Never, ever interrupt Gibbs in interrogation.
#23: Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live.
#27: There are two ways to follow someone: 1st way - they never notice you, 2nd way - they only notice you.
#35: Always watch the watchers.
#38: Your case, your lead.
#39: There is no such thing as coincidence.
#40: If it seems like someone's out to get you, they are.
#44: First things first, hide the women and children.
#45: Clean up your messes.
#51: Sometimes - you're wrong.
#1: Never sit on the sidelines when your people need you.
#2: If a sexually attractive female is involved in the case ALWAYS hit on her.
#3: Never underestimate your opponent.
#4: Always seek out a movie analogy.
#5: Take every opportunity to do a Tommy Lee Jones speech from the Fugitive
#6: When doing Tommy Lee Jones impressions, get the accent right.
#7: Always defuse a situation with humour rather than resorting to authoritarianism.
#8: Always make sure your work is done but make it look like you are just lazing around.
#9: If said work is not yet done, come back in the middle of the night to complete it.
Never ask a woman her weight on the first date.
#10: Do not fall in love when working undercover.
#11: Do not go undercover posing as the boyfriend of anyone.
#12: Be very careful whom you tongue-kiss: it might be a man in disguise.
#13: Never pick on a probie when he is down.
#14: Maintain the morale of the rest of the team, even when you have sufficient experience to be really very worried about Gibbs.
#15: Develop a first name working relationship with the Director but defer to Gibbs.
#16: Don't drink the boss' coffee-ever.
#1: If it annoys you, kill it.
#2: Attack first, ask questions later.
#3: Drive fast; it's better to avoid roadside bombs.
#4: Knives don't run out of bullets.
Ares' dress link for Truth or Dare Demigod Night:
This is Bunny.