Poll: Who does Ravage bring home? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Transformers/Beast Wars.
I got onto this big Transformers kick around the time ROTF came into the theaters - It had been festering under the disguise of 'guilty pleasure' since the first live action movie, but apparently that was just the nudge it needed to send me spiraling into full fangirling-taking-back-my-1980's-childhood-mode. Unfortunately, I haven't done any active chapter writing since highschool so bear with me while I dig my vocabulary out of storage - might need to take it to the drycleaner's to get the dust out.
- I'm a 26 year old female with a healthy obsession towards babies and all things cute and cuddly (and some decidedly not) which, once every couple of months, spirals out of control and scares the slag out of my poor husband. I'm sure he'd block TLC from our TV if he could.
- Slash is the spice of life - and if you can write an odd pairing in a believable fashion, then I'll be shuffling around my own preferred pairings list to make room for your suggestion. The weirder, the better.
- Of public opinion, I care not, Wheelie was my favorite 'Bot. He's little and rhymes and he's orangey-pink - I was a six year old girl, What do you think?!
- I often have trouble restraining my inner child, and being a fan of movies and cartoons based off an older cartoon based off toys does not inspire great maturity in me.
- Smokescreen is the perfect role model for me while I'm finishing my degree - a giant robot psychologist with a gambling addiction. Awesome.
~ Update ~ 2/20/10 ~
It's Saturday so the poll is now closed~ and we appear to have a winner! Congrats, Ratchet, you're the popular one for getting screwed with.
Also, if you're at all interested, you can follow me on Livejournal where I tend to post all the random crap that fills my computer files between chapters~ http://minibot-love.livejournal.com/
Unsafe External Link