Author has written 19 stories for Harry Potter, How to Train Your Dragon, Wicked, John & Jen, Series Of Unfortunate Events, Spiderwick Chronicles, Sorcerer's Apprentice, 2010, Merlin, and Voices of Dragons.
(If you are confused in any way, my old pen name was LuNaLoNgBoTtOm7524316.)
101 things you may or may not know about me
1) At this point in my life, I’m strongly considering a career on Broadway.
2) If I ever become release my own albums, I’m going to make all my album names literary references.
3) I’ve always wanted to be a good artist.
4) I write fan fiction.
5) Half of the music on my iPod is soundtrack music. Whether it’s from the latest epic movie I saw or my new favorite musical, I have soundtracks out the wazoo.
6) When I get a car, I’m naming it Toothless.
7) I am in love with DreamWorks How to Train Your Dragon and Cressida Cowell’s HTTYD book series.
8) Harry Potter is one of my personal faves.
9) I’m learning French.
10) I have a beautiful cello named Fiyero.
11) My favorite topping on ice-cream is peanut-butter.
12) I put Katniss’ song for Rue to music.
13) I don’t believe in God.
14) I’ve always been single.
15) There are periods of time when I become obsessed with things and I don’t get over them for a LONG time.
16) I have tendonitis from overplaying the cello.
17) The Harford String Orchestra is the best orchestra I have ever been in.
18) I am in love with Julie Andrews.
19) One day, I want to be Glinda in Wicked, or Johanna in Sweeny Todd.
20) I rarely listen to the radio.
21) When I was in eighth grade, I used a thesaurus when I wrote for fun.
22) My favorite animal is a dragon. OF COURSE THEY EXIST!
23) I actually enjoy English class. A lot. I use the stuff I learn in there when I write my fanfics.
24) The BADC has taught me twice as much about life as it has about theatre.
25) The most fantastic and most terrifying experience of my life was understudying for Rapunzel in Into the Woods.
26) I tried to be a poet last winter.
27) I have attempted to compose some things. Some of it isn’t too bad.
28) I have this thing for thirds.
29) I love Wicked.
30) When I was a kid, I wanted to be a singer.
31) I’ve never gotten a major haircut before but I’m thinking about getting it cut REALLY short after Phantom.
32) Everyone tells me I need to read Looking For Alaska. I agree with them.
33) I am the Wheezy to my sister’s Zack, the Quirrell to her Voldie, the Marianne to her Eleanor, and the DW to her Arthur.
34) My favorite Harry Potter character is Neville Longbottom.
35) I can quote National Treasure and The Incredibles like it’s my job.
36) Ever since reading The Ersatz Elevator, I do not enjoy riding in elevators, even up to the sound booth in my school.
37) I find Jay Baruchel to be very attractive.
38) Every morning when I wake up, I make an absurd face in the mirror and think to myself ‘Good morning!’
39) I wanted to play the clarinet when I was in elementary school.
40) I enjoy photo shoots with my beautiful instrument.
41) I like to travel.
42) I went to the store at 8:15 in the morning on the day How to Train Your Dragon came out, bought it, and had a party. It was awesome.
44) I don’t understand why spelling needs to be its own subject in primary school. Either you know how to spell a certain word or you don’t. Don’t waste precious class time telling kids how to spell words. It’s an insult to our intelligence.
45) I want to go to Hogwarts.
46) I’m a horrendible athlete.
47) I congratulate you if you’ve gotten this far.
48) I don’t watch much TV, only movies.
49) I read Twilight and couldn’t convince myself to like it: not enough happened.
50) When I turn fifty, I’m having a huge birthday party and the theme will be ‘Fifty and Lovin’ It’.
51) I like to make mix CDs.
52) I don’t have my ears pierced yet.
53) I just got contacts.
54) I don’t know where I want to live when I get older.
55) I hold grudges and need to work on it.
56) Nothing stands between me and chocolate.
57) I cry every time I watch HTTYD.
58) I memorize most of my music that I play on Fiyero.
59) I positively whoop at the thought of a playing exam in orchestra, counterpoints, or pop choir.
60) Until last year when one of my friends corrected me, I thought choir was spelled
61) I can’t wait for Pirates 4!
62) I’ve only been to Disney World twice.
63) But I have been to the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Ireland, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Scotland.
64) I watch Disney movies all the time.
65) I don’t think I’m allergic to anything.
66) I’m not at all popular but I love the true friends that I have.
67) I hate being alone.
68) I’m trying hard not to repeat myself in this.
70) Why would I go with the crowd?
71) If my house was on fire, I would save Fiyero before anything else I owned.
72) I’ve always wanted to see if someone would actually pay me if I sang or played on the street.
73) I actually WANT to take AP Music Theory my senior year. And I will NOT complain!
74) Sometimes I spend one day focusing on a particular aspect of people. One day it may be shoes. The next it might be noses. One time it was the side on which they parted their hair. It makes me think I’m a better writer and helps with descriptions.
75) For two months I wore a dragon ring on my index finger to make myself feel like the Prime Merlinean. Shut up.
76) I’m Team Peeta.
77) I hate getting shots.
78) Sometimes I window-shop in the iTunes store.
79) Dance isn’t a sport or an art. It is, in fact, a SPART, or a sport/art. At least that’s what I think.
80) I want Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III.
81) I eat Wheat-Thins when after I’ve had a good cry.
82) I’ve always wanted to hit C above high C. Not im-POSSIBLE, just im-PROBABLE!
83) The viola is next on the list of instruments I’m going to learn to play.
84) I hope I live to be this old.
85) I think that being unique is cooler than being cool.
86) I wouldn’t be caught dead in Hollister.
87) I love folk music.
88) In order to study for a test, I sing all my notes to the tune of the song stuck in my head.
89) Shooting stars can be found on almost all of my class notes.
90) After reading all the Series of Unfortunate Events books, I saw a sketchy van with a license-plate with VFD on it and I followed it with my eyes for at least twenty minutes.
91) I have actually enjoyed writing this.
92) Quidditch is my favorite sport.
93) Since eighth grade, I’ve had this ultimate plan for the most epic story anyone has ever heard of. I keep changing the characters and the names of the places and occasionally the plot. I think I’m just gonna turn it into a fan fiction so no one suspects my secret evil schemes that lay within.
94) Pippin is my favorite Lord of the Rings character.
95) I feel like a girl after I paint my nails or go shopping.
96) I have a low man voice but I sing like a soprano.
97) My favorite band is the Vitamin String Quartet. They do Poker Face better than Lady GaGa!
98) I actually enjoy summer thunderstorms.
99) I wonder if anyone remembers the TV series based off of Brian Jacques’ Redwall books.
100) I’m on the announcements at my school. One time, a kid came up to me and said, “HEY, YOU’RE ON THE ANNOUNCEMENTS! Want my cookie?” Oh, the magic of TV…
101) When I love, I love big.
Deal with it.
Quotes I find amusing either from Harry Potter, Inkheart, How to Train Your Dragon, Wicked, or real life...
"My dear Elinor, you were simply born in the wrong story."-Dustfinger
"Elphaba, where I come from, we believe all sorts of things that aren't true. We call it history."-the Great and Terrible Wizard of Oz
"Magic is a demanderating mistress."-Madame Morrible
"Not im-POSSIBLE, just im-PROBABLE!"-Cressida Cowell, HTTYD book 4
"I bet that before Davy Jones was a pirate, when he was in high school, he was a jock and a bully and he used to shove kids into his locker."
"Trolls exist! They steal your socks, but only the left ones. What's with that?"-Gobber the Belch
"YOU SON OF A HALF-TROLL, RAT-EATING, SLUDGE-BUCKET!"-Astrid Hofferson
"You know, we have a surplus of dragon-fighting Vikings and I was wondering, do you think we have enough...bread-making Vikings, or... small home repair Vikings?"-Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III
"I know you but you don't know me. You're the ex."
"Don't take an upbow on that note. Even if someone offers you a cookie! DON'T!!!"
"Never underestimate the power of the cheapskate."
"Your lack of pants is not my problem."
"There's no need to call me sir Professor."
"Dat-da-dah! We're dead."-Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III
"It would've been so easy to push Malfoy off a glacier and make it look like an accident."
"When we come face-to-face with one down a dark alley, we're going to be having a shufti to see if it's solid, aren't we, we're not going to be asking, 'Excuse me, are you the imprint of a departed soul?"
"Make way for the heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through..."
"We tried to shut him in a pyramid, but Mum spotted us."
"I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."
"We'll send you a Hogwarts toilet seat!"
"Nobody's ever asked me to a party before, as a friend! Is that why you dyed your eyebrow, for the party? Should I do mine, too?"
"Dumbledore's Army! STILL RECRUITING!!!"
"Don't try to ride a raccoon. You're probably gonna walk away with rabies."-Jay Baruchel
"This is sewious!!!!"
"It's not who you're associated with, it's who you are."
"Where you come from is no place like where you're going."
"Paul, what have you been doing?" "What do you think I've been doing? I've been walking barefoot in the goddamn park!"-Neil Simon
"Hey Corrie, let's do that thing you said the other day! Let's wake up all the police and see if all the rooms come out of the crazy neighbors! Alright everybody out! WEE-OOO! WEE-OO! WEE-OO!"-Neil Simon
"Believe is the magic word."
"When words fail music speaks."
"All that I know is I won't fail my son the same way I failed you... should see this kid."
"An ovary a day keeps the doctor away."
"What do normal people do when they hang out?!?!? LOL!" "WE GO TO THE MALL IN NEON COLORED SKINNY JEANS AND STAND THERE AND DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING."
"It is not slime! It is mucus!"-Disney
"Is that castle still alive?"
"They can't order me to stop dreaming."-Disney
"If you didn't watch Mr. Rogers, I'm gonna take yout out back and shoot you!"
"Wait, you mean, read now?" "While we're still alive?" "Why read when you can just kill the stuff the words tell you?"-HTTYD
(SPOILER ALERT!!!) (in reference to Toothless supporting Hiccup at the end of HTTYD) "It's like a wheelchair that's alive!"
"The obviousity of my redfacedness is copious."-Me and my best friend