Author has written 247 stories for Bleach, and Shannara Chronicles.
This was a Christmas gift pic of Tetsuya! Love it to pieces!
Yup! It's that time again! Tomorrow marks the return of REDSTRAVAGANZA! So, I'm cuing up the Ren/Bya/Ren, Renji/Tetsuya, Ichigo/Renji, Aizen/Renji and my newer Bazz-B/Renji stories. Stay tuned and wear red! Love our tattooed, red-haired beast!
To all Aizenfans, just a note to explain why the story, On Top, has disappeared from my library. I ran that story by several knowledgeable people and it was identified as a candidate for publication. Of course, it will be rewritten without any reference to Bleach, but as part of the deal, I have to make sure it is not published in any form on the Internet. The good thing is, as it was almost done, it won't be long before it is finished, edited and submitted. I will let readers know when it is going up for pre-orders.
Currently Active Stories are:
1. Angelito (Kurushimi/Tetsuya, Byakuya/Ichigo)
2. Ice Petals (Byakuya/Toshiro)
3. Blindfold (Haschwalth/Byakuya, Kurushimi/Tetsuya, Bazz-.B/Renji)
4. Cherry Blossom and the Strawberry Part 2 (Byakuya/Ichigo, Kurushimi/Tetsuya)
5. Dark Corners Part 2: White Arrow (Byakuya/Uryuu, Bazz-B/Renji, Ichigo/Tetsuya)
6. Missing Piece (Kurushimi/Byakuya)
7. In the Belly of the Beast (Byakuya/Kenpachi)
8. Dragon Cross (Cang Du/Toshiro)
9. Everlasting Bloom (Ichigo/Byakuya, Kurushimi/Tetsuya, Kisuke/Akira)
10. Behind Loving Eyes (Ichigo/Byakuya, Kurushimi/Tetsuya, Bazz-B/Renji)
11. Mirage (Byakuya/Renji/Tetsuya)
12. Crimson Rain (Ren/Bya/Ren))
13. Scales (Byakuya/Orochi, Kurushimi/Tetsuya, Ichigo/Renji)
14. The Asylum (Ichigo/Byakuya, Grimmjow/Tetsuya)
15. The Demon Who Ate My Heart (Kenpachi/Byakuya)
I will always accept requests for chapters as well :) so feel free to ask!
Upcoming New Stories: Akumu Part 2: Darkest Dreams
Love you all,
New to my page and don't know where to begin???
For Ren/Bya/Ren, try Learning to Love Without Sake, Between Twilight and Dawn, Bearers of the New King, Red Samurai, Misplaced Words, Who I am Inside, This Thing That's Not Quite Love, These Eyes That Love You, Crimson Rain, Nightmare in Red and of course the old and dear Pieces of a Shattered Moon.
For Ichigo/Byakuya lovers, dive into Dirty Little Secret, I Won't Say I Love You, Moonfall, Cherry Blossom and the Strawberry, Phantom Bride, The Quarry, Crying Moon and Prince in a Glass House.
For Aizen lovers, you must read The King's Sacrifice (Aizen/Byakuya), My Obsession (Aizen/Byakuya), Blood Rain (Aizen/Renji), Captured Hearts (Aizen/Tetsuya), Untouched (Aizen/Tetsuya), Dying Beautifully (Aizen/Byakuya/Tetsuya), Longings (Aizen/Ichigo) and The Lesser Evil (Aizen/Urahara).
For those who have come to love my OC, Tetsuya, you can find a lot of his history in Blue Eyes, Silent Tears and see him paired with partners such as my wicked OC, Orochi in In The Darkness and Poisoned Love (both angsty love stories where the two actually fall in love), the ever feisty Grimmjow in Heart of Ice, headstrong Renji in Good Trouble, In Love's Shadows and Ice Blossom, Renji's very charismatic father, Katsuro in Taken and Red Samurai, Both Byakuya and Renji in Scattered Petals and Love Not in Vain, Aizen and Byakuya in Dying Beautifully and Ichigo in Teach Me to Fly and Fuketsu no Goten.
Those looking for some different offerings like Kenpachi/Byakuya will like Where Bloodlust and Pride Meet, Sleeping Beauty and the Slumbering Beast, In the Belly of the Beast and Mayuri Kurotsuchi's Guide to Personal Chemistry (all very popular Kenny/Bya love stories). You might also find the Grimmjow/Tesla story, Wreckage, a good read. I have also started to delve into some Ichigo/Renji in Noble Beasts and The Broken Throne.
For those who love a good threesome (where all three lovers are devoted to each other with no 'odd one out'), try Love Not in Vain (Byakuya/Renji/Tetsuya), On Top (Aizen/Byakuya and Grimmjow/Renji/Tetsuya) A Thousand Pleasures (Aizen/Byakuya/Renji) and Beloved Concubine (Ichigo/Byakuya/Tetsuya).
I've been writing fanfiction since I first read Terry Brooks' Sword of Shannara in grade school. I still read Brooks and other Sci-fi/Fantasy novelists. I started posting fanfictions about seven years ago, which is also when I started writing yaoi, beginning with Pieces of a Shattered Moon. I cringe a little, but in a good way when I go back and read that, because while it showed promise, it had nothing on pieces like Learning to Love Without Sake, Prince of Petals, The King's Sacrifice and Where Bloodlust and Pride Meet. I have tried EVERYTHING here, and then some! These stories chart a writer who is a work in progress. I am writing original fiction too and will soon be publishing my first book, a story about a street girl who meets an unusual boy that she discovers is actually a humanoid robot! I will be sure to let everyone know when that one is available. It might be a bit yet because I am still working on it. But, it will get finished sometime this year.
My deepest thanks to the following readers who really helped me grow through the last seven years. I have been a writer since I was able to write, but I am a better writer because of people who read my work and respond in some way that helps me to gain a new perspective or to try something new.
* To Ferler, who read one of my earliest stories, a Bya/Ren friendship story called The Monkey and the Shattered Moon and suggested that I write it as a yaoi romance. That work morphed into Pieces of a Shattered Moon, my first yaoi work and my longest series to date, one I look back on and reread very fondly. Still have to finish The Battle Pit and The Rift!
* To Walkure, of course, for making me an avatar, suggesting storylines, chatting at all hours as I wrote obsessively and for coaxing me to try 'out-of-the-box' ideas and AU. I would not be nearly so well rounded, if not for this wonderful lady! The Bleach fandom won't be the same without you.
* To Shima-taicho31, who has contributed greatly to my work, both by allowing me use of her toasty hot OC, Kurushimi Shima, as well as his sister Aderia, mother Magdelina and the wicked Sasune Kuchiki...and also has been sweet enough to borrow my OCs Tetsuya and Orochi Kuchiki.
* To Alabirdie, who is a lover of 'Renji in Distress' and always, always a voice of encouragement.
* To Bunny Hopster26 for making me laugh in times when little that was going on in RL was funny.
* To MissLilly2012, for her appreciation of loving domination that caused me to look at love from an entirely different angle!
* To Sariniste for continuing to encourage me to write Aizen/Byakuya and other Aizen related stories. Yes, Aizen is a sinful pleasure!
* To Lovise Polaris for nudging me to explore my rather wicked OC, Orochi and making him more well rounded, but not too much less wicked!
* To people whom, at one time or another, said something in a review or PM , REALLY touched or lifted me...Ichkak, Anelir-sensei, Airenya, Byakuya-Renji, Artjunkie13, Baby-Ayatane, Berty05, Bijective and Invertible, Blood87, Blueeyed.mama, Byakuya.sama.lover, Caelia-canta, Henka-chan, Clobojojo, Cptn. Suz, Chunk-ie, DERRBALAAM, DieRedPineapple, Dramamelon, DragonPrincess01, Finkleisms, Firebirdever, Eva Galana, Hieizzz, IRockYourWorld123, JePi, Kakashii'swifey, Kami-no-namida, KingHerod, Krazylicious, Cody Zik, Lochness Nessie, Madisuzy, MandeeMaggot, Mangafiction, McFlash the Supah Smokah, Milkpowah, Mina Kye, Moegi, Mrs. Passionate, Namizexi, Hotaru Nakama, Harub13, PaulaGay, PhoenixNinja, Sarissa Diablo, Scarlotte O'Hara, SexyBVirgo, SlytherinQueen020, Stephanie Rie, TomyAllen, Toni Toni Choppa-kun, WhereAreYourEyes, WhipofLightHeartofSword, YaoiLife'sNecessity and many more!
* To people who give a lot of support, reviewing regularly and being voices of encouragement...Purple Light Snow, Lilbit1016, CallMeSenseiKuchiki, Kyuumihaira, CrimsonNight41, PrincessMoonShadow, Picklez80, Kittykins, Winterheart2000, Aizenfan6969, TehWonderer, Paradise Eden, Emmagem803, Missy Queenbee, Karenaangel1986, LadyNanoda, LeAwesomeOne IX, NamineLily, Phantomghost7018, RedCrow, Renji-Bya-Lover, Sakasandora, Shenigmatic, SnowflowerSister of Toshiro241, SunlessNights and the list goes on!
* To people who have come and gone, but who still resonate strongly because I look back and remember the good times...Lighting the Flash, Genesis Beautiful Soul, Vivienne Grainger and others.
And finally...to the people who provided honest and sometimes painful criticism for keeping my head normal-sized and making me reflect on how my words impact other human beings. Sometimes speaking up won't make you popular, but in its own place, it has value too. Your words kept me humble. And overcoming the pain of reading them, made me a stronger soul. Thank you.
Take care all,