Poll: Which are your favorite pairings? (Vote for up to twenty) *Note-This poll does not take top/bottom into account, so just choose the character pairs preferred. I will make another poll for top/bottom later. Vote Now!
Author has written 231 stories for Bleach.
Thanks so very much to Cody Zik for the ADORABLE pic of Tetsuya I'm using as avatar and book cover for all stories where Tetsuya is a main character. Now, can anyone send along a pic of him with Arashi??? *giggles* You guys are the best!
As September comes to a close, I am going to shift focus for October to finishing as many stories as I can. I think the best way is to choose just a few stories that are a mixture of popular, nearing the end and some of my personal favorites. I will begin with the following stories and as they are finished, I'll replace them on the active list with others. I will, as always, mix in some requested chapters as well.
Currently Active Stories are:
1. Cherry Blossom and the Strawberry (Byakuya/Ichigo, Kurushimi/Tetsuya)--then Phantom Bride (Byakuya/Ichigo, Kurushimi/Tetsuya)
2. I Won't Say I Love You (Ichigo/Byakuya, Renji/Tetsuya)--then Through the Eyes (Ichigo/Byakuya, Renji/Tetsuya)
3. Child of the Dark Moon (Aizen/Byakuya, Renji/Tetsuya)--then Edges of Oblivion (Aizen/Tetsuya)
4. Love in Deadly Places (Aizen/Gin)--then Longings (Aizen/Ichigo)
5. Scattered Petals (Renji/Byakuya/Tetsuya)--then Lessons in the Futility of Love (Byakuya/Renji)
6. Obvious (Renji/Byakuya/Renji)--then Always my Taichou (Renji/Byakuya, Koji/Tetsuya)
7. Burning Love (Bazz-B/Renji, Byakuya/Tetsuya)--then Noble Beasts (Ichigo/Renji)
8. Iron Flower (Kurushimi/Tetsuya, Ichigo/Grimmjow, Byakuya/Renji)--then The Sexta Espada (Grimmjow/Byakuya, Kyouraku/Starrk)
9. Withering Vine (Kisuke/Ichigo)--Eyes Like Mine (Kisuke/Ichigo)
10. Poisoned Love (Orochi/Tetsuya)--Mirage (Byakuya/Renji/Tetsuya)
11. Mayuri Kurotsuchi's Guide to Personal Chemistry (Kenpachi/Byakuya)--Beyond Death's Door (Kenpachi/Byakuya)
12. In the Belly of the Beast (Kenpachi/Byakuya)--then Sleeping Beauty and the Slumbering Beast (Kenpachi/Byakuya)
Current Requests: The Sexta Espada, Mastery of Affection, On Top, I Would Do Anything, Soul Balance, My Best Worst Friend, Nowhere to Run, Heartsong, Eyes Like Mine, Bleach Secret Santas, Naked Truth, Noble Beasts, Impurrfect, Lessons in the Futility of Love, Crimson Rain, Akumu, This Thing That's Not Quite Love, When the Moon Howled, Vermillion Moon, Whispers, Good Trouble and Kisses in the Rain.
Upcoming New Stories: In The Darkness Part 2: Love to Die For (Orochi/Tetsuya, Orochi mpreg), Live Together, Die Together (Cang Du/Toshirou) and Dark Side of My Heart (Orochi/Byakuya, Ichigo/Tetsuya).
Love you all,
New to my page and don't know where to begin???
For Ren/Bya/Ren, try Learning to Love Without Sake, Between Twilight and Dawn, Bearers of the New King, Red Samurai, Misplaced Words, Who I am Inside, This Thing That's Not Quite Love, These Eyes That Love You, Crimson Rain, Nightmare in Red and of course the old and dear Pieces of a Shattered Moon.
For Ichigo/Byakuya lovers, dive into Dirty Little Secret, I Won't Say I Love You, Moonfall, Cherry Blossom and the Strawberry, Phantom Bride, The Quarry, Crying Moon and Prince in a Glass House.
For Aizen lovers, you must read The King's Sacrifice (Aizen/Byakuya), My Obsession (Aizen/Byakuya), Blood Rain (Aizen/Renji), Captured Hearts (Aizen/Tetsuya), Untouched (Aizen/Tetsuya), Dying Beautifully (Aizen/Byakuya/Tetsuya), Longings (Aizen/Ichigo) and The Lesser Evil (Aizen/Urahara).
For those who have come to love my OC, Tetsuya, you can find a lot of his history in Blue Eyes, Silent Tears and see him paired with partners such as my wicked OC, Orochi in In The Darkness and Poisoned Love (both angsty love stories where the two actually fall in love), the ever feisty Grimmjow in Heart of Ice, headstrong Renji in Good Trouble, In Love's Shadows and Ice Blossom, Renji's very charismatic father, Katsuro in Taken and Red Samurai, Both Byakuya and Renji in Scattered Petals and Love Not in Vain, Aizen and Byakuya in Dying Beautifully and Ichigo in Teach Me to Fly and Fuketsu no Goten.
Those looking for some different offerings like Kenpachi/Byakuya will like Where Bloodlust and Pride Meet, Sleeping Beauty and the Slumbering Beast, In the Belly of the Beast and Mayuri Kurotsuchi's Guide to Personal Chemistry (all very popular Kenny/Bya love stories). You might also find the Grimmjow/Tesla story, Wreckage, a good read. I have also started to delve into some Ichigo/Renji in Noble Beasts and The Broken Throne.
For those who love a good threesome (where all three lovers are devoted to each other with no 'odd one out'), try Love Not in Vain (Byakuya/Renji/Tetsuya), On Top (Aizen/Byakuya and Grimmjow/Renji/Tetsuya) A Thousand Pleasures (Aizen/Byakuya/Renji) and Beloved Concubine (Ichigo/Byakuya/Tetsuya).
I've been writing fanfiction since I first read Terry Brooks' Sword of Shannara in grade school. I still read Brooks and other Sci-fi/Fantasy novelists. I started posting fanfictions about seven years ago, which is also when I started writing yaoi, beginning with Pieces of a Shattered Moon. I cringe a little, but in a good way when I go back and read that, because while it showed promise, it had nothing on pieces like Learning to Love Without Sake, Prince of Petals, The King's Sacrifice and Where Bloodlust and Pride Meet. I have tried EVERYTHING here, and then some! These stories chart a writer who is a work in progress. I am writing original fiction too and will soon be publishing my first book, a story about a street girl who meets an unusual boy that she discovers is actually a humanoid robot! I will be sure to let everyone know when that one is available. It might be a bit yet because I am still working on it. But, it will get finished sometime this year.
My deepest thanks to the following readers who really helped me grow through the last five years. I have been a writer since I was able to write, but I am a better writer because of people who read my work and respond in some way that helps me to gain a new perspective or to try something new.
* To Ferler, who read one of my earliest stories, a Bya/Ren friendship story called The Monkey and the Shattered Moon and suggested that I write it as a yaoi romance. That work morphed into Pieces of a Shattered Moon, my first yaoi work and my longest series to date, one I look back on and reread very fondly. Still have to finish The Battle Pit and The Rift!
* To Walkure, of course, for making me an avatar, suggesting storylines, chatting at all hours as I wrote obsessively and for coaxing me to try 'out-of-the-box' ideas and AU. I would not be nearly so well rounded, if not for this wonderful lady! The Bleach fandom won't be the same without you.
* To Alabirdie, who is a lover of 'Renji in Distress' and always, always a voice of encouragement.
* To Bunny Hopster26 for making me laugh in times when little that was going on in RL was funny.
* To MissLilly2012, for her appreciation of loving domination that caused me to look at love from an entirely different angle!
* To Sariniste for continuing to encourage me to write Aizen/Byakuya and other Aizen related stories. Yes, Aizen is a sinful pleasure!
* To Lovise Polaris for nudging me to explore my rather wicked OC, Orochi and making him more well rounded, but not too much less wicked!
* To people whom, at one time or another, said something in a review or PM , REALLY touched or lifted me...Ichkak, Anelir-sensei, Airenya, Byakuya-Renji, Artjunkie13, Baby-Ayatane, Berty05, Bijective and Invertible, Blood87, Blueeyed.mama, Byakuya.sama.lover, Caelia-canta, Henka-chan, Clobojojo, Cptn. Suz, Chunk-ie, DERRBALAAM, DieRedPineapple, Dramamelon, DragonPrincess01, Finkleisms, Firebirdever, Eva Galana, Hieizzz, IRockYourWorld123, JePi, Kakashii'swifey, Kami-no-namida, KingHerod, Krazylicious, Cody Zik, Lochness Nessie, Madisuzy, MandeeMaggot, Mangafiction, McFlash the Supah Smokah, Milkpowah, Mina Kye, Moegi, Mrs. Passionate, Namizexi, Hotaru Nakama, Harub13, PaulaGay, PhoenixNinja, Sarissa Diablo, Scarlotte O'Hara, SexyBVirgo, SlytherinQueen020, Stephanie Rie, TomyAllen, Toni Toni Choppa-kun, WhereAreYourEyes, WhipofLightHeartofSword, YaoiLife'sNecessity and many more!
* To people who give a lot of support, reviewing regularly and being voices of encouragement...Purple Light Snow, Lilbit1016, CallMeSenseiKuchiki, Kyuumihaira, CrimsonNight41, PrincessMoonShadow, Picklez80, Kittykins, Winterheart2000, Aizenfan6969, TehWonderer, Paradise Eden, Emmagem803, Missy Queenbee, Karenaangel1986, LadyNanoda, LeAwesomeOne IX, NamineLily, Phantomghost7018, RedCrow, Renji-Bya-Lover, Sakasandora, Shenigmatic, SnowflowerSister of Toshiro241, SunlessNights and the list goes on!
* To people who have come and gone, but who still resonate strongly because I look back and remember the good times...Lighting the Flash, Genesis Beautiful Soul, Vivienne Grainger and others.
And finally...to the people who provided honest and sometimes painful criticism for keeping my head normal-sized and making me reflect on how my words impact other human beings. Sometimes speaking up won't make you popular, but in its own place, it has value too. Your words kept me humble. And overcoming the pain of reading them, made me a stronger soul. Thank you.
Take care all,