Poll: Who do you think should be assigned as Byakuya and Renji's 'Adjustment Counselor' in This Thing That's Not Quite Love? (Pick one.) Vote Now!
Author has written 176 stories for Bleach.
Avatar courtesy of Walkure Leaud, one of the greatest contributors to my growth as a writer. Walkure suggested plots for some of my very best stories, including Learning to Love Without Sake, the all-time champ of my work.
All About Spunky
I've been writing fanfiction since I first read Terry Brooks' Sword of Shannara in grade school. I still read Brooks and other Sci-fi/Fantasy novelists. I started posting fanfictions about five years ago, which is also when I started writing yaoi, beginning with Pieces of a Shattered Moon. I cringe a little, but in a good way when I go back and read that, because while it showed promise, it had nothing on pieces like Learning to Love Without Sake, Prince of Petals, The King's Sacrifice and Where Bloodlust and Pride Meet. I have tried EVERYTHING here, and then some! These stories chart a writer who is a work in progress. I am writing original fiction too and will soon be publishing my first book, a story about a street girl who meets an unusual boy that she discovers is actually a humanoid robot! I will be sure to let everyone know when that one is available. It might be a bit yet because I am still working on it. But, it will get finished sometime this year.
My deepest thanks to the following readers who really helped me grow through the last five years. I have been a writer since I was able to write, but I am a better writer because of people who read my work and respond in some way that helps me to gain a new perspective or to try something new.
* To Ferler, who read one of my earliest stories, a Bya/Ren friendship story called The Monkey and the Shattered Moon and suggested that I write it as a yaoi romance. That work morphed into Pieces of a Shattered Moon, my first yaoi work and my longest series to date, one I look back on and reread very fondly. Still have to finish The Battle Pit and The Rift!
* To Walkure, of course, for making my avatar, suggesting storylines, chatting at all hours as I wrote obsessively and for coaxing me to try 'out-of-the-box' ideas and AU. I would not be nearly as well rounded, if not for this wonderful lady!
* To Alabirdie, who is a lover of 'Renji in Distress' and always, always a voice of encouragement.
* To Bunny Hopster26 for making me laugh in times when little that was going on in RL was funny.
* To MissLilly2012, for her appreciation of loving domination that caused me to look at love from an entirely different angle!
* To Sariniste for continuing to encourage me to write Aizen/Byakuya and other Aizen related stories. Yes, Aizen is a sinful pleasure!
* To Lovise Polaris for nudging me to explore my rather wicked OC, Orochi and making him more well rounded, but not too much less wicked!
* To people whom, at one time or another, said something in a review or PM , REALLY touched or lifted me...Ichkak, Anelir-sensei, Airenya, Byakuya-Renji, Artjunkie13, Baby-Ayatane, Berty05, Bijective and Invertible, Blood87, Blueeyed.mama, Byakuya.sama.lover, Caelia-canta, Henka-chan, Clobojojo, Cptn. Suz, Chunk-ie, DERRBALAAM, DieRedPineapple, Dramamelon, DragonPrincess01, Finkleisms, Firebirdever, Eva Galana, Hieizzz, IRockYourWorld123, JePi, Kakashii'swifey, Kami-no-namida, KingHerod, Krazylicious, Cody Zik, Lochness Nessie, Madisuzy, MandeeMaggot, Mangafiction, McFlash the Supah Smokah, Milkpowah, Mina Kye, Moegi, Mrs. Passionate, Namizexi, Hotaru Nakama, Harub13, PaulaGay, PhoenixNinja, Sarissa Diablo, Scarlotte O'Hara, SexyBVirgo, SlytherinQueen020, Stephanie Rie, TomyAllen, Toni Toni Choppa-kun, WhereAreYourEyes, WhipofLightHeartofSword, YaoiLife'sNecessity and many more!
* To people who give a lot of support, reviewing regularly and being voices of encouragement...Purple Light Snow, Lilbit1016, CallMeSenseiKuchiki, Kyuumihaira, CrimsonNight41, PrincessMoonShadow, Picklez80, Kittykins, Winterheart2000, Aizenfan6969, TehWonderer, Paradise Eden, Emmagem803, Missy Queenbee, Karenaangel1986, LadyNanoda, LeAwesomeOne IX, NamineLily, Phantomghost7018, RedCrow, Renji-Bya-Lover, Sakasandora, Shenigmatic, SnowflowerSister of Toshiro241, SunlessNights and the list goes on!
* To people who have come and gone, but who still resonate strongly because I look back and remember the good times...Lighting the Flash, Genesis Beautiful Soul, Vivienne Grainger, Renjfantoo and others.
And finally...to the people who provided honest and sometimes painful criticism for keeping my head normal-sized and making me reflect on how my words impact other human beings. Sometimes speaking up won't make you popular, but in its own place, it has value too. Your words kept me humble. And overcoming the pain of reading them, made me a stronger soul. Thank you.
Just to let you know, everything's fine. Spunky has just been experiencing some serious writer's block. So, I've been working with Henka-Chan on his story, Simple Life - The Arjui & the Sastre: An Unlikely Love Story (I think I spelled that right! lol). If you haven't already checked it out, you should. It's an interesting and fresh storyline that really captures some unique chemistry between Byakuya and Uryu. It is AU and guys, TETSUYA'S in the story too! (Sorry, I love Tetsuya, and I especially enjoy that he's paired with the irascible Grimmjow). Anyway, check it out!
Hey, hey hey, AIZENFANS! AIZENMONTH is almost here and I will be ready with a slew of Aizen related updates. I am already hard at work. Last year, I got hit with a lot of RL stuff. We'll cross our fingers that everything will go better this year.
Tetsuya's up in June and Grimmjow and Ichigo in July, with Renji bring about the yearly Redstravaganza in August. I'll be lighting up your summer, folks, writing up a storm! *tickles Arashi under the chin* I'll be publishing again this weekend. Just have to get my muse under control! Take care all. Spunky loves ya! :)
1. Akumu (then, Not Your Princess)
2. Always My Taichou (then Last Will)
3. Blue Crescent Moon (then, Obvious)
4. WBAPM 2: Beyond Death's Door (then, Learning to Love Without Sake Part 2: Impregnating Byakuya)
5. In The Darkness (then, Poisoned Love)
6. Lone Witness (then I will start My Obsession Part 2)
7. Longings (then, A Thousand Pleasures)
8. Love Never Forgotten (then, These Eyes That Love You)
9. Making Rain While I Cry (then, Mirage)
10. Moonfall (then Crying Moon)
11. Naked Truth (then, Teach Me How To Say Goodbye)
12. One Step Inside (then, I Won't Say I Love You)
13. On Top (then, New Story*The Animal in Me*Aizen/Bya Kitsune AU)
14. Snake Eyes (then, Silver White Night)
15. The Battle Pit (then BFA Part 2: The Doragon Tatsujin)
16. The Fading Sakura (then, Soul Balance)
17. The Hostage (then, Seeds of Rebellion)
18. The Woman in Me Part 1: Red Fantasy (then, This Thing That's Not Quite Love)
19. Vermilion Moon (then, Love not in Vain Part 2: Love That Never Dies)
20. White Tower (then, Withering Vine)
Upcoming Requests...A Thousand Pleasures, Red Samurai Part 2: Demonkind, A Vibrant Display of Love and Affections, Unscattered, Demon's Progeny and more!
Take care all,
Unsafe External Link