Author has written 220 stories for Bleach.
Thanks so very much to Cody Zik for the ADORABLE pic of Tetsuya I'm using as avatar and book cover for all stories where Tetsuya is a main character. Now, can anyone send along a pic of him with Arashi??? *giggles* You guys are the best!
Just thought I'd let you know about another site where my work will be available. I've begun posting on Inkitt, which hosts both fanfics and original work. I'm posting completed fics there and I will be adding some original oneshots or ficlets later. Seems like a good site, although I'm having to learn how to do some things. Give it a look.
May is closing in and I am eagerly preparing for a huge bunch of wicked Aizen releases! Soujun Kuchiki and Tesla Lindocruz share Aizen's birthday month, so I will also be updating Learning to Love Without Sake: The Prequel and Wreckage as well. The following stories are active and I will be updating them as frequently as I can. As I finish these, I will add other unfinished stories.
Active Stories - All Aizen Stories (for the month of May), I Won't Say I Love You, The Quarry, Hidden Flower, Obvious, Dying to Love You, On Top, Mirage, He Who Tastes the Forbidden Blossom, The Hole and The Sexta Espada. As I finish these, I will add more stories and update the list. If you want your faves to make the list more quickly, fave, follow, review and request. I will do my best to get your favorite stories moving.
Love you all,
New to my page and don't know where to begin???
For Ren/Bya/Ren, try Learning to Love Without Sake, Between Twilight and Dawn, Bearers of the New King, Red Samurai, Misplaced Words, Who I am Inside, This Thing That's Not Quite Love, These Eyes That Love You, Crimson Rain, Nightmare in Red and of course the old and dear Pieces of a Shattered Moon.
For Ichigo/Byakuya lovers, dive into Dirty Little Secret, I Won't Say I Love You, Moonfall, Crying Moon and Prince in a Glass House.
For Aizen lovers, you must read The King's Sacrifice (Aizen/Byakuya), My Obsession (Aizen/Byakuya), Blood Rain (Aizen/Renji), Captured Hearts (Aizen/Tetsuya), Untouched (Aizen/Tetsuya), Dying Beautifully (Aizen/Byakuya/Tetsuya), Longings (Aizen/Ichigo) and The Lesser Evil (Aizen/Urahara).
For those who have come to love my OC, Tetsuya, you can find a lot of his history in Blue Eyes, Silent Tears and see him paired with partners such as my wicked OC, Orochi in In The Darkness and Poisoned Love (both angsty love stories where the two actually fall in love), the ever feisty Grimmjow in Heart of Ice, headstrong Renji in Good Trouble, In Love's Shadows and Ice Blossom, Renji's very charismatic father, Katsuro in Taken and Red Samurai, Both Byakuya and Renji in Scattered Petals, Aizen and Byakuya in Dying Beautifully and Ichigo in Teach Me to Fly and Fuketsu no Goten.
Those looking for some different offerings like Kenpachi.Byakuya will like Where Bloodlust and Pride Meet and Mayuri Kurotsuchi's Guide to Personal Chemistry (both very popular Kenny/Bya love stories). You might also find the Grimmjow/Tesla story, Wreckage, a good read. I have also started to delve into some Ichigo/Renji in The Broken Throne.
For those who love a good threesome (where all three lovers are devoted to each other with no 'odd one out'), try Love Not in Vain (Byakuya/Renji/Tetsuya), A Thousand Pleasures (Aizen/Byakuya/Renji) and Beloved Concubine (Ichigo/Byakuya/Tetsuya).
I've been writing fanfiction since I first read Terry Brooks' Sword of Shannara in grade school. I still read Brooks and other Sci-fi/Fantasy novelists. I started posting fanfictions about five years ago, which is also when I started writing yaoi, beginning with Pieces of a Shattered Moon. I cringe a little, but in a good way when I go back and read that, because while it showed promise, it had nothing on pieces like Learning to Love Without Sake, Prince of Petals, The King's Sacrifice and Where Bloodlust and Pride Meet. I have tried EVERYTHING here, and then some! These stories chart a writer who is a work in progress. I am writing original fiction too and will soon be publishing my first book, a story about a street girl who meets an unusual boy that she discovers is actually a humanoid robot! I will be sure to let everyone know when that one is available. It might be a bit yet because I am still working on it. But, it will get finished sometime this year.
My deepest thanks to the following readers who really helped me grow through the last five years. I have been a writer since I was able to write, but I am a better writer because of people who read my work and respond in some way that helps me to gain a new perspective or to try something new.
* To Ferler, who read one of my earliest stories, a Bya/Ren friendship story called The Monkey and the Shattered Moon and suggested that I write it as a yaoi romance. That work morphed into Pieces of a Shattered Moon, my first yaoi work and my longest series to date, one I look back on and reread very fondly. Still have to finish The Battle Pit and The Rift!
* To Walkure, of course, for making me an avatar, suggesting storylines, chatting at all hours as I wrote obsessively and for coaxing me to try 'out-of-the-box' ideas and AU. I would not be nearly so well rounded, if not for this wonderful lady! The Bleach fandom won't be the same without you.
* To Alabirdie, who is a lover of 'Renji in Distress' and always, always a voice of encouragement.
* To Bunny Hopster26 for making me laugh in times when little that was going on in RL was funny.
* To MissLilly2012, for her appreciation of loving domination that caused me to look at love from an entirely different angle!
* To Sariniste for continuing to encourage me to write Aizen/Byakuya and other Aizen related stories. Yes, Aizen is a sinful pleasure!
* To Lovise Polaris for nudging me to explore my rather wicked OC, Orochi and making him more well rounded, but not too much less wicked!
* To people whom, at one time or another, said something in a review or PM , REALLY touched or lifted me...Ichkak, Anelir-sensei, Airenya, Byakuya-Renji, Artjunkie13, Baby-Ayatane, Berty05, Bijective and Invertible, Blood87, Blueeyed.mama, Byakuya.sama.lover, Caelia-canta, Henka-chan, Clobojojo, Cptn. Suz, Chunk-ie, DERRBALAAM, DieRedPineapple, Dramamelon, DragonPrincess01, Finkleisms, Firebirdever, Eva Galana, Hieizzz, IRockYourWorld123, JePi, Kakashii'swifey, Kami-no-namida, KingHerod, Krazylicious, Cody Zik, Lochness Nessie, Madisuzy, MandeeMaggot, Mangafiction, McFlash the Supah Smokah, Milkpowah, Mina Kye, Moegi, Mrs. Passionate, Namizexi, Hotaru Nakama, Harub13, PaulaGay, PhoenixNinja, Sarissa Diablo, Scarlotte O'Hara, SexyBVirgo, SlytherinQueen020, Stephanie Rie, TomyAllen, Toni Toni Choppa-kun, WhereAreYourEyes, WhipofLightHeartofSword, YaoiLife'sNecessity and many more!
* To people who give a lot of support, reviewing regularly and being voices of encouragement...Purple Light Snow, Lilbit1016, CallMeSenseiKuchiki, Kyuumihaira, CrimsonNight41, PrincessMoonShadow, Picklez80, Kittykins, Winterheart2000, Aizenfan6969, TehWonderer, Paradise Eden, Emmagem803, Missy Queenbee, Karenaangel1986, LadyNanoda, LeAwesomeOne IX, NamineLily, Phantomghost7018, RedCrow, Renji-Bya-Lover, Sakasandora, Shenigmatic, SnowflowerSister of Toshiro241, SunlessNights and the list goes on!
* To people who have come and gone, but who still resonate strongly because I look back and remember the good times...Lighting the Flash, Genesis Beautiful Soul, Vivienne Grainger and others.
And finally...to the people who provided honest and sometimes painful criticism for keeping my head normal-sized and making me reflect on how my words impact other human beings. Sometimes speaking up won't make you popular, but in its own place, it has value too. Your words kept me humble. And overcoming the pain of reading them, made me a stronger soul. Thank you.
Take care all,
Unsafe External Link