Author has written 8 stories for X-Men: The Movie, Twilight, Harry Potter, and Criminal Minds.
A QUICK WORD OF WARNING, I THINK MY STORIES MAY BE CONSIDERED AS GOOD, BUT IM NOT THE GREATEST FOR UPDATES. REST ASSURED THOUGH THAT IF YOU READ MY STORIES I AM GRATEFUL, IF YOU REVIEW, I WILL REPLY, AND IF ITS A MULTI-CHAPTER STORY, I WILL UPDATE...EVENTUALLY. IF ITS A ONESHOT, I MAY BE POSTING SEQUELS BUT NOT EVERY TIME. THANK YOU :)
The name's Alysha and I live in England.
Some of my favourite films are Harry Potter, V for Vendetta, August Rush and Pirates Of The Caribbean.
My favourite characters of those films are Severus Snape, V, August and Captain Jack Sparrow.
My favourite TV program is Suits and I love both Harvey and Mike.
My favourite anime/manga's are Vampire Knight, Fullmetal Alchemist and Ouran High School Host Club (but that might be cos they're the only ones i know of :D).
I listen to such a varied music collection that I don't really have a favourite.
But that's enough about me. I'm boring. How are you on this fine day? ;)
"Don't look at the light!"
"But it's so beautiful!!!!!!"
9 Things I Hate:
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
REASONS WHY GIRLS ARE THE BEST:
1. We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers. :P
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
FRIENDS/BEST FRIENDS (Some are the same…)
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and slaps him
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!
The white man said "Coloured people aren't allowed in here."
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
If the sky is the limit, then what is space? Over the limit?
Are children who act in 'R' rated moves allowed to see them?
Why is it when an adult with the mind of a child is locked up and put in a asylum, while children are allowed to run in the streets?
Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it?
If the swat team breaks down your door do they have to replace it later?
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out." ?
Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken over there ... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt."?
Isn'tDisneylandjust a people trap operated by a mouse?
Why are people so scared of mice, yet we all love Mickey Mouse?
Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in 'mother in law', they come out to 'Woman Hitler'?
Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning many, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures'?
Why is it when we talk to God we are praying, but when God talks to us we are crazy?
Why is it when some products you have to turn upside down to read the directions, and the directions say do not turn down?
If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
If you can't drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?
If you jog backwards, will you gain weight?
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
Since Americans throw rice at weddings, do Asians throw hamburgers?
If corn oil is made from corn, where do we get baby oil from?
If rabbits' feet are so lucky, then what happened to the rabbit?
26 THINGS I MUST REMEMBER WHEN NEXT AT HOGWARTS:
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
2. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.
3. He is NOT Gollum either.
4. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.
5. My homework was NOT eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.
6. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.
7. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.
8. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.
9. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
10. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.
11. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.
12. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.
13. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.
14. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.
15. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an appropriate title for the school production.
16. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonagall with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.
17. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.
18. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0" is not a valid T-shirt slogan.
19. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.
20. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."
21. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonagall’s office.
22. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.
23. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.
24. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.
25. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.
26.I will NOT tell Draco Malfoy to 'make like a ferret and bounce'
My archive of sarcastic retorts - useful when writing a Harry Potter fanfic with Slytherins in it :D
COPY AND PASTE TIME!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
If it completely pisses you off when someone says being gay is gross, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
There are so many people who have never been to see a musical or play and so many high schools and middle schools who focus more on sports than on the arts. If we didn't have arts, then there would be no TV, because we wouldn't have actors, and no TV means no movies. Theater, dance, band, singing, and the rest of the arts are an important part of our community, too! Support the arts! If you agree that the arts should be supported and appreciated just as much as sports are, add your name to the end of this and post in your profile, please. Thank you! / Theater Geek / Lara The Dark Angel / MoonlightSpirit / CosmicalMadison/ Uncharacteristically-Feminine / Mrs. Cedric Cullen/ Lord Steinman / SeverusLovesHarry
If you are obsessed with FanFiction, put this into your profile.
Geeks are smart. Geeks are cool. Geeks make up over 70 percent of the Universe's populace, or this one's, anyway. So geeks overpower all the rich and popular people, anyway. If you are a geek and proud of it, put this on your profile.
If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, put it on your profile.
A large percentage of people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you are one of the ones that do and want to deck 'em, put this in your profile.
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
If you secretly hoped to get a letter from Hogwarts when you were eleven, put this in your profile. - When I was eleven? I'M STILL WAITING!!!!
If you have a best friend that ALSO has an obsession with fanfiction and are very greatful to him/her for it, Copy and paste this onto your Profile!
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
If you love it when your favorite character does something awesome beyond belief, copy and paste.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself post this in your profile. - It's the only way to get the answers you want!!!!!
If you sometimes do things just to piss people off, copy and paste.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever been caught reading a book in class, been told not to, but secretly kept reading copy and paste
If you never get around to writing your fan fiction copy and paste
I'm INTO THEATRE & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I’m a BLACK BELT, so I MUST always want to kick someone’s ass
STOP STEREOTYPES! IF YOU HATE STEREOTYPES AND WANT THEM TO STOP, COPY THIS LIST INTO YOUR PROFILE AND ADD ANY MORE STEREOTYPES YOU'VE HEARD.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity.
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
In Honor of Stupid People In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping. (Shoot, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair.)
On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap," (and that would be how??...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought??...)
On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time)?
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and...I'm taking this because??...)
On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what)?
On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious)
On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, ooh...fly Delta?)
On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (Oh my ..was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a Korean kitchen knife -- "Warning: keep out of children." (hmm...something must have gotten lost in the translation...)
On a matress warning label -- "WARNING: Do not attempt to swallow." (What prompted this?)
On the back of a watch -- "For Best Results Use Other Side." (I start to question the world now.)
Have any siblings: Unfortunately, an older brother, a younger step brother, a younger half brother and a younger half sister
Have any pets: Not since i accidently killed the rabbit
Have a job: Not currently
Have a mobile: Yes
Have any special talents or skills: I play basketball if that counts and I can sing opera
Have any fears: No
Have a bedtime: No
Sing in the shower: No
Want to go to college: No, 6th form then uni
Get along with your parents: Mum not dad
Have any piercings: Ears
Have any tattoos: No (Yet...)
Swear: Yes (waaaay to much)
Drink: Not regularly or excessively
Do Drugs: No
--Love & All That Crap--
Ever been in love: Yes
Ever cheated on a boyfriend/girlfriend: No
Are you single: Yes
--This or That--
Fruit or Vegetable: Veggietables
--Have You Ever--
Danced in a public place: Yes
--Random & Silly Junk--
Are you a virgin: No
Who do you compare yourself to: No one. I am my own person.
Do you like being tickled: No. I'm ticklish EVERYWHERE!!!
What are your goals: Live?
Are you happy: Now? Yep :)
Meaning of Each Letter in Your Name
37 things to do in a elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"