Poll: What should Gilgamesh try his hand at next? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Warhammer, and Fate/stay night.
Welcome. I suppose I should fill this out a bit, considering I've wrote over twenty chapters. I am Darkeldar in this case. You'll find me here, writing my gargantuan endeavor that I'm absolutely insane to take on, Nothing But a List of Names to Mark His Ascension. This story is in the same continuity as some of the stories by Arcsquad12 and Thebloodymagpie, so I highly recommend their stories as well. They aren't needed to understand mine, but you will definitely see call backs and references.
In the future though, you may see write a few other Warhammer fics. Time is a valuable resource, and I don't like going over a week and a half without updating NBLNMHA (quite an acronym huh?).
I'm also something of an anime fan. I've seen well over a hundred and fifty series and you may see a couple small fics from some of my favorite series.
Another Boring Day: Complete, I didn't like it very much. I doubt I'll do any sequels.
Nothing but List of Names to Mark his Ascension: In progress, but going slow. The length of the chapters require a lot of time; time that I don't have a lot of. Its going faster now that its summer.
Gilgamesh tries his Hand at: A new story, made to reduce writer's block and to have fun. My first foray into comedy and first person narration, so rocky ground is ahead. I'll have it smoothed out soon.
Fate/EMIYA: A new story. I don't plan on it being too long, but it will follow Shirou's journey after the 5th Grail War until his death and employment as a Counter Guardian. This does not follow any of the routes in the original VN.
Generally, Fate/EMIYA, and Gil Tries will be uploaded very close to each other. Hence, if you see one, expect the other to come in a day or two.
Things I like (In general) :
- Reviews that are able to provide criticism or insight into the story.
- Longer reviews in general.
- Stories that try something new or use characters that aren't used often.
- Proper grammar and spelling in stories, as well as lengthy chapters.
- People who minimize the use of foreign language in stories. A "kun" or two is ok, but when you start shoving random words into sentences, its time to rethink your life.
Things I dislike (Brace yourselves, this may take a while)
- Reviews in all caps. Just because you're yelling at your computer doesn't mean I'm going to read it before other ones.
- Reviews that don't make sense.
- Rampant misspellings in general. Welcome to the modern age. We have spell check now.
- People who write the same plot with slight variations every time.
- People without full knowledge of the source material. (I'm looking at you Fate/Stay Night anime watchers. Get the VN.)
- I'm just going to shorten this section by saying "lots and lots of other things"
Unsafe External Link