Author has written 7 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Listening to right now: Last Night by Good Charlotte.
Words of wisdom: “It’s better to regret something you did rather than something you didn’t do.”
“If you haven’t tried to do anything about it, you have no right to complain about it.”
Hetalia: This is a fandom come to stay with me, I think. What's strange though, is that I find I prefer the fanfiction to the series. The idea and characters are amazing, but at times there's just a tiny bit too much crack (or what to call it) and randomness for me. I'll most like continue reading/writing fanfics with these characters long after I've lost interest in the series. Please do excuse my weirdness.
Before they learn to swim: I am no big author in this place, and the amount of reviews I have received for this story really took me by surprise. To me, this amount is amazing! So thank you all so much. The writing is going a bit slow because of university, but I basically have the entire story planned out so I will not abandon it. Just please bear with my slow updates. ;
Gay weaklings: Don’t ask where the idea for this story came from. It’s not pretty.
…just kidding. xD This story is currently on hiatus. At first I had a lot of fun writing this, it was what I wrote when I needed a break from Before They Learn To Swim. But then school got more demanding, and I only have time to write one story at a time, so I had to choose. I have a bit of the story line planned out for this, and will probably rewrite the first few chapters slightly and then continue it, once the merman story is completed.
The soft spot: I was really eager about this one to begin with, but now this one is on hiatus as well. I will finish this story (mainly because I have the plot and ending all planned out and in my opinion it’s a good one. :3), but for the time being I’m too busy, and don’t know exactly how I want to write the story. But one day…
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction (I agree with it all, expect for one thing. But I think that one thing in particular depends heavily on what you prefer to read. I’ll leave you to wonder which point I mean).
Note: This list (and subsequent lists) are directed at new writers. Most experienced writers know better. I hope.
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use :) , ;D , or >:( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shalt try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shalt not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shalt not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est - writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Totally not because apparently 2% of me is a tad superstitious and that I have a life important wish that I need to come true:
(btw: my wish came true! :D My autidion was more than successful and I was accepted into university!)
Your One and Only Wish
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. The name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. What your favorite colour is out of red, black, blue, and green.
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. What colour you like more out of black and white.
6. The name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. If you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one.)
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and you life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and open affection from the one you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you're initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and you love life is soon to blossom
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If You were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will favour very well for you and you will discover the you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr-June: you will have a strong love relationship that will no long but the memories will last forever
July-Sept: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you and you will be glad for the change.
White: you will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, even though you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laid back person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to you friends and your love, but you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you re-post this bulletin in one hour, and it will come true before your next birthday!
I have another account as well. Granted, I don't use it much, but it got some Hetalia Dennor on it. http://www.fanfiction.net/lukasbondevik
I feel like I'm starting to get too old for this place... it's depressing...