Poll: What would you rather be? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
My Websit for Dancing In The Moonlight is
please check it out it has pictures and stuff!!
Follow me on Tumblr, totally unrelated to anything Fanfiction but I would appreciate the follows, it's a pretty nice blog if I do say so myself : ohhbabyitscoldoutside.tumblr.com
Okay well all about me...
I love comedy! And I love reading it, and writing it but I’m not sure if I'm that good at it. I have just re-read my story which I started when I was 12, I'm obviously a lot older now. It is actually quite funny if I do say so myself!
When the Twilight series first came out I loved it! but now that I am older I see the faults in it and that actually it is quite boringly (don't know how to spell that or even if it is a world) written, I MUCH prefer stories on FanFiction which take a few characters from the series and make them do something I would have never have even thought about! HOWEVER if it is not written well then I can't even read it. And I am not afraid of correcting someone's grammar or if I see a spelling mistake then I will say.
I was recently asked a question by a friend who is still obsessed by twilight, she said "Would you rather be a human, vampire or werewolf according to the twilight series" and I couldn't think of what to say...
I eventually decided that I would quite like to see what it's like to be a vampire hybrid like Renesmee. That could be quite good because you grow up, but really quickly and you're still beautiful and you have a gorgeous shimmer to your skin but can still go out in the sun. And then I imagine that you stop aging when you are fully grown. Also you have a beating heart which is more appealing than no heart beat. and you still have more strength than a normal human...
People may or may not kill me for the next comment. I always imagined Leah as a darker skinned Vanessa Hudgens
Friendship, Love and A Party
You Know your obsessed if...
1. You think your next door neighbor looks or is a vampire. (not strictly true for me, I think he looks more like a werewolf :D)
2. You try to control your thoughts because you think Edward can hear them. (I actually do this one, i'm like 'no don't think that, Edward can hear you' Then i start thinking 'what if my mum or dad can read my mind!')
3. You've read the series like 5 times each.
4. You check Stephenie Meyer's site or my site 10 times a day to see if there is any new Twilight News.
5. You think your best friend is crazy for not reading the Twilight series.
6. Twilight has ruined any future reading for you.
7. You use Twilight for every school project that comes around. (I did a vampire based story for my English assesment! The teacher loved it!)
8. You watch the show Moonlight and picture Beth as Bella and Mick as Edward.
9. You get so excited when you see someone reading Twilight, and you have to talk to them even if you don't know them. (I was carrying a new moon book on my way to dancing a while back and a girl stopped me in the steet to talk about the book, I was late for my dance class :P)
10. Every conversation you have with your friends somehow leads back to an Edward vs. Jacob debate.
11. Your friend finally decides to read it so she can keep up with your conversations.
12. Your guy friends hasn't read the books yet but hears you talk about Edward Cullen so much he despises him with a loathing passion that he brings up almost as much as you bring up the series.
13. You go to your relatives house for a holiday and refuse to socialize until you have finished reading the book in the series that you are on.
14. You get all freaked out every time you hear the name Edward or your substitutes name is Mrs. Cullen. ( there's this little boy at my school in year 6 with the last name Cullen and my friend Millie asked him one day "Can I call you Edward?" He looked at her like she was demented and walked off)
15. You stop asking to go to the beach for vacation and ask if you can go to Forks, Washington and look for the Cullens.
16. You love Edward more than your boyfriend.
-If you ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
-If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile (I've also lent on a door that i thought was locked and fell when it opened)
-If you are so overly obsessed with everything about Emmett Cullen and freaking hawt he is that it's not even funny anymore, copy and paste this into your profile
-If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous Fan Fictions, copy and paste this onto your profile.
People who say anything's possible haven't tried to slam a revolving door.
It's always the last place you look...of course it is, why the hell would I keep looking after I found it?
All the good guys are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books.
Guns don’t kill people. Bullets kill people. I mean, DUH!
Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?
When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
Why is their Braille on the drive up ATM machine??
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
If you blow in a dogs face he'll get mad at you, but take him for a car ride, and the first thing he does is stick his head out the window!
Since light travels faster than sound, is that why some people appear brighter before you hear them speak?
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?
Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken over there ... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out if its butt"?
Why do dogs sniff other dog’s butts to say hello, why don’t they just bark in their face or something?
Why do companies offer you "free gifts?" Since when has a gift NOT been
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
'It's all in the oscillation of the spiral-temporal harmonics,' - Night World Volume 2 by L.J.Smith
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Once Upon A Time on BBC1- amazing
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11.42pm - close
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Nothing at all, everyone else is asleep
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Coming home from college today, had an exam :(
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Mistyhaze420's profile- as always :)
9. What are you wearing?
just underwear- that's embarrassing.
10. Did you dream last night?
I can never remember :(
11. When did you last laugh?
When my Mum scared me shitless when I was walking to the bathroom about an hour ago, she jumped out and grabbed me in the dark. Yes I screamed, but then laughed :)
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Rob P poster, Jacob Poster, 4 One Direction Posters, lots of pictures of my friends, drawings, animals, inspirational quotes people :D
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I was on youtube earlier so yes- definitely
14. What do you think of this survey?
It's kinda fun…but maybe that’s just cause I’m so bored
15. What is the last film you saw?
Had to think really had about this one- Some oldish movie about a boy and a garden, it was really good actually.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house for me, one for my parents, one for my sister, property abroad, latest tech, BOOKS, another dog, a cat, a bearded dragon, SO MANY THINGS.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
how can i?... since i dont know what you know about me
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Urrm well animal cruelty is a big thing for me (not doing it of course!! Getting rid of it!) so i'd rid the world of that. And global walming and... I dunno just making the world a nicer place for everyone.
19. George Bush:
dunno i'm english so dont bother me
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Well I have a list- like a whole notebook full but I think my favourites are Indie, Indigo, India, Arielle, Ariel, Isabelle, Danielle, Eleanor, Kathryn
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Heath, Jasper, Jackson, Jeremiah, Casey, Dexter
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
YES!! Australia, it's beautiful.