Author has written 9 stories for Twilight, and Verliebt in Berlin.
You can read my stories also on my Tumblr. blog;and :
Sexunfall ohne Sex! Oder doch mit? -[ (Bilder/Dialog)]
Jürgens Séparée -
Since May 2010 I'm a member of Free Writers and Readers. The creator cares for all members and there is a group named FreeWriters One-Shot Contests, which prompted me to write, by now, four one-shots.
Come join us:
A little about me:
I am fifty-one years old, married since more than twenty-five years and have two adult daughters. To our family belongs also a dog.
My dearest hobby is reading. Here some of my favorite books and authors:
- Karl May’s stories (my first experience in reading)
- all books of Mary Stewart (her novels about Merlin and King Arthur were the trigger to my first obsession)
- miscellaneous novels about the legend of King Arthur
- Anne McCaffrey’s SciFi cycle about ‘The Dragonriders of Pern’
- some of Walter Kempowski’s books
- stories of Ludwig Ganghofer
- the ‘The Lord of the Rings’ trilogy
- different fantasy-books
- the ‘Outlander Saga’ and the 'Lord John' books of Diana Gabaldon
- Kathy Reichs’ crime thriller
- all seven Harry Potter books (in German and in English)
- all four books of the Twilight series (also in German and English)
I don’t want to disregard the other things that make our lifes entertaining.
So here comes my favorite music:
- The Rasmus
I have also some favorite movies and TV-shows:
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Grease 2
- Dirty Dancing
- The Big Easy
- The Last Dragon
- The Last Mohican (with Daniel Day Lewis)
- Verliebt in Berlin 1 (only with Rokko Kowalski and the for me right end)
These are of course not all books, music and movies I like to read, hear, see, but if I wanted to list the whole lot, it would blow up the frame.
Amongst the movies you will not find the film versions of my favorite books, because in my opinion, the movies will never be as good as the books. But for the Twilight movies I am as greedy as the other Twilight fans.
If you want to know more about me, just ask me.
Unsafe External Link