Author has written 2 stories for Twilight, and Harry Potter.
Heys Guys Moonlight Stream Here!
As you can see I LOVE HARRY POTTER! Who in this planet doesn't. Cause If you don't I hope for your sake we never meet. Just Joking...maybe
I'm trying to work on Twilight and Harry Potter stories and I hoping I can comitte myself to this. I am also using my mother's laptop so if im every really delayed...
Harry Potter VS. Voldie Rap
I'm the darkest dark wizard in all of history,
I'll slay your ass out like Cedric Diggory.
With a wave of my finger Ill put you on the floor
You's a punk ass little kid without Dumbeldor,
I'm the best wizard rapper you ever will see,
you're a peewee witch midget with a dead mommy.
I've got multiple souls and can raise the dead
If you think you can win then you've been sorely misled
You's a big bald fairy, you think I'm scared of you
I smoked basilisk and I'll smoke you too.
I got witches in class I got witches in the halls
If you look up my cloak, you'll see my Hagid size balls.
I win at wizard duels, I win at wizard chess,
Got platinum coated DUBS on my Hogwarts express
You can't touch me son, I drive magic cars
I dish out big hurt you just pass out little scars!
Poor little Harry, you're such darling lad.
Do you miss you uncle? Your Mom? Your Dad?
Oh that's right I killed em, you're little owl too.
All your friends are next, I'll cut right through your crew.
You look like Marcy from Peanuts and your wand is tiny
Is that why you couldn't close the deal with Hermione?
My boyz are called death eaters, they're black magic studs
They'll make you disappear, they don't care for mud-bloods
You can never find me, it's like trying to catch smoke
You hide from me with your punk ass cloak.
You think your invisible, but I can see through that!
I'll run up with my wand and go RATA TAT TAT
Say it don't spray it your breath smells like a grave
Your teeth look like tombstones and your nose is concave
Your head looks like a golf ball your face looks like a lizard
Here's the toll free number for the hair club for wizards
The toughest gang around is Gryffindor crew,
wizards drive by's is what we do
When dementors try to ice me I step right up and own em
I crack a butter beer and say "Expecto Patronum"!
Is it just me or does Voldie Bet Harry there! Smh...
Copy and Paste stuffs:
If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have your own personal bubble space, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have sudden mood changes out of nowhere copy and paste this into your profile.
There is nothing wrong with any religion, race, sexual orientation, or gender. If you believe in tolerance towards all people, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
If you think believe in werewolf rights copy and paste this onto your profile. WOOOO! GO REMUS!
Quotes and other random stuff:
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to. – Anon.
'When life hand you lemons, squirt them in people's eyes!'
"Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do insult them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes." – Anon.
"Friends are God’s apology for relatives.” – Anon.
Rules are like paperclips. Meant to hold things together, fun to bend, and easy to twist out of shape.
A simple friend wonders about your romantic history. A real friend could blackmail you with it.
A simple friend doesn't know your parents' first names A real friend has their phone numbers in his address book.
A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest. A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps themselves.
Wouldn't it be fun to make the sticky stuff on envelopes taste like chocolate? ~ Anon.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and then the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up. ~ Anon.
Rules are like paperclips. Meant to hold things together, fun to bend, and easy to twist out of shape.
Harry Potter Couples:
I like the canon pairings yes but here are the other possiblities
Harry/Ginny (I like the fiery Ginny in the 6th book)
Harry/Hermione (I just always felt that they were so close and they shared an amazing connection)
Harry/Luna (She's differnt and she understands Harry in some ways that Ron and Hermione can't.)
My favorite charcters in HP are"
apples on trees.
The best ones are
at the top of the tree. The
boys don’t want to reach
for the good ones because they
are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples
from the ground that aren't as good,
but easy. So the apples at the top think
something is wrong with them, when in
reality, they're amazing. They just
have to wait for the right boy to
come along, the one who's
brave enough to
to the top
of the tree.
Boys are like slinkies; practically useless, and yet it is SO amusing to watch them fall down the stairs!!
Boys are like trees - they take 50yrs to grow up.
Excuse me. Have you seen my mind? I think I've lost it...
My mind works like lightning...one flash and then it's gone.
Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they go by.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
If annoyed further, I shall spork your eyes out.
He: Why do you wear a Bra if you've got nothing to fill it in?
She: You wear pants, don't you?
He: Is this seat empty?
She: Yes, and so is mine if you sit down.
He: Can I invite you a drink?
She: I'd rather you gave me the money.
He: Can I have this song?
She: All yours.
He: Your body is like a temple.
She: Sorry, no services today.
He: Where were you all my life?
She: Hiding from you.
He: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
She: Nothing. I can't laugh and talk at the same time.
READ THIS AND DON'T JUST THINK IT'S SOME STUPID, IDIOTIC COPY-AND-PASTE THING. IT'S FUNNY!
100 Things I Learned From High School Musical
1) High school cafeterias are vast and spacious — leaving plenty of room to spontaniously break into song and dance — and are in no way packed, crowded or uncomfortable
2) It’s completely acceptable for the female drama teacher to walk into the guys locker room where her young male students are showering.
3) A white, 5-foot-9 junior is the best high school basketball player in the state of New Mexico.
4) Creme brulee is a creamy custard that is totally satisfying
5) There’s only one fat person at East High School
6) All Troy could remember was pink jelly
7) In school hallways they put up really big posters of the most popular guy in school so that obsessed girls can sing to it
It’s okay to practice incest if you’re acting
9) Students at East High are allowed to work with chemicals unsupervised.
10) Troy’s shower head is very impressed
11) Everyone has a secret, and they have practiced to tell everyone in perfect harmony… while dancing.
12) That girl is named Gabriella, and she is very nice.
13) Kelsi has a magic piano: it not only plays piano but it plays guitar, drums and bass too
14) Lucas is NOT gay… even though he dances, sings, hangs out with his girly sister, wears pink hats, and stares at sweaty basketball players because Disney does not promote homosexuality
15) The hottest gossip is that the new girl and baskeball captain are auditioning for a musical, and that is in no way a euphemism for having sex.
16) In high school, you only have class once a day and it’s only about 10 minutes long. For the rest of the day you can sing, dance, play basketball, make/foil plans, and hide out in secret gardens as much as you want.
17) While alone in her bedroom, they sing. No sex? Really?
18) No one in the ENTIRE school has ever told Sharpay to shut the fuck up. How is that possible?
19) Gabriella and Troy are ‘breaking free’. They are also soaring, flying, and there isn’t a star in heaven that they can’t reach.
20) You can name a kid in the 21st century “Sharpay”
21) Detention is only 15 minutes long… and a boy named Chad will need you to help him countdown the minutes, as he sadly cannot count that high.
22) It’s always good to get extra credit…for college.
23) No one cusses at East High
23) Gabriella can’t have people staring her… she really can’t.
25) Parents do not teach their children that it’s okay to be yourself, only pop songs can do that.
26) Singing and dancing in the hallways is outstandingly normal
27) Playing the cello is very similar to operating a saw.
28) No emos, cutters, or illegal janitors.
29) Gabriella feels AND looks like a girl.
30) Having opera stars’ pictures in your refrigerator helps you lose weight.
31) Kelsi can teach you every note, pitch, and word to a song just by singing the first two lines for you.
32) People are doing stuff, stuff that isn’t their stuff.
33) The second equation should read 16 over pi.
34) Troy doesn’t know that “scared” means the same thing as “afraid”
35) There is only ONE Gabriella Montez on the entire World Wide Web.
36) Ain’t nothin wrong with a basketball playing brother who likes to bake.
37) If you’re the new kid in school, no one is allowed to look at you
38) If you audition for a school play, you send the entire school into pandemonium
39) Chad can make Troy say things.
40) The jazz square is a crowd favorite. EVERYONE loves a jazz square.
41) Even though you’ve only sung to your showerhead you will know how to sing harmony in karaoke.
42) Mountain lions are cute, but you don’t pet them.
43) Some high schools only have 5 adults on campus. That’s how they get away with dancing in the halls.
44) Troy is not just a guy.
45) Apparently the winter musical only requires two cast members.
46) When you’re in love with a stranger, you can memorize lyrics at the drop of a hat
47) Corbin Bleu is pretty much white.
48) If you’re a stressed jock, you need only to go to the school gardens and sing… nobody will find you or pick on you.
49) It’s hard to believe, that I couldn’t see, you were always right beside me!
50) Ryan really wants to meet Ashton Kutcher
51) No one said anything about leotards.
52) If you love a girl enough, breaking and entering into her room is not considered a problem.
53) No one on the basketball team is good at math.
54) Ladders can appear out of nowhere.
55) Chad tried to tell him, he REALLY tried.
56) Sharpay is allowed to have a pink locker while everyone else is stuck with an ugly beige one.
57) Troy rides the bus to school even though his dad works there
58) You can bet, there’s nothing but net, when Zeke is in the zone and on a roll.
59) If you’re gay, you dont know what g-o-d-r-a-m-a-c-l-u-b-! spells
60) If you’re heart has been broken by the most popular guy in school, your locker can open automatically - no combination necessary.
61) Where’s Gabby’s dad!?
62) Warning bells can be easily mistaken for cell phones.
63) Yes, Troy, you ARE going left.
64) You can have a laptop and a webcam pointing at a person ready to record them and they would NEVER notice
65) It’s better to hear it from Mrs. Darbus now than from your friends later
66) You can go to Kelsi’s house for breakfast and she has a piano.
67) By taking off your lab coat, the red ribbon in your hair can turn pink.
68) Only fat girls like to pop, lock and drop it.
69) You are allowed to cover your microphone with tacky sequins as long as youre the most popular girl in school
70) All stage fright can be cured by the saying “Like kindergarten”
71) What the heck are those two doing in a tree?!
72) You WILL stick to the status quo or everyone will sing to you until everyone else confesses
73) Gabriella loves pi.
74) Troy’s watch is imaginary, but he looks at it anyways and always knows what the time is.
75) Cheerleaders speak a different language than other human beings.
76) Students in high school don’t need backpacks… or books for that matter
77) No one finds it weird that you’re singing a sexual song to your brother/sister
78) It takes Gabriella’s mom and Troy’s dad forever to walk to an auditorium.
79) Throwing basketballs at trees is apparently great for stress relief
80) If you climb up to a chicks balcony that hates you and start singing to her, she will fall back in love with you.
81) People keep outfits in their lockers just in case someone spills nachos on them
82) The pregnant teacher stands corrected.
83) If you wear pink and have blonde hair, you are automatically a malevolent popular girl.
84) All fathers with sons in sports are oblivious to their sons’s other needs and desires.
85) Teachers from different departments always hate each other.
86) Chad has some pretty awesome shirts.
87) Troy is very slow (Come on! Not even ONE kiss?)
88) If you make good cookies, people fall in love with you.
89) A high school can produce 17 musicals in a span of two years
90) It is possible for the random girl you met at a ski lodge at New Year’s to coincidentally move to your school and become your girlfriend
91) Singing absolves a person of any bad thing they’ve done.
92) An entire school’s network can be crippled by the push of a bottom (Taylor must be a really good hacker.)
93) Chili cheese fries and milk are a substantial meal.
94) Interperative dancing is a sign that there is something mentally wrong with you and must see a counselor
95) All practical rules of time and space are lost when Troy and Gabriella hide.
96) The very best way to condemn your friend for singing is to break out into a song yourself
97) If you take your hat off and reveal luscious locks of brown hair you’re instantly beautiful.
98) Gabriella always plans ahead thats how she’s able instantneously change into a semi formal dress and heels for a basketball game.
99) You dont mind linking arms with the school bitch that you hate as long as its the final dance number of the movie.
100) When the entire East High School student body is decked out in red and white, Troy and Gabriella always seem to be in blue. Until the finale when they finally catch on.
REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER I had to put these in here! My mom says these all the time :)
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
"Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
The difference between a GOOD FRIEND and a BEST FRIEND:
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend will hand you a Kleenex and ask you “Who do I have to kill?”
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and runs off with it.
A good friend will help you move into a new house. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in jail next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend has never seen you cry. A best friend won't tell anyone else that you cried...just laugh about it in private with you when you aren't down anymore.
A good friend asks you to write down your number. A best friend has you on speed dial- and will call you at 2 AM just to tell you a dumb joke.
A good friend will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. A best friend will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
A good friend knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story.
A good friend tells you she knows how you feel. A best friend just sits down beside you and cries.
A good Friend: Will help me find my way when I'm lost.
A Best Friend: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions.
A good Friend: Will help me learn to drive.
A Best Friend: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
A good Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away.
A Best Friend: Won't let me go away.
A good Friend: Will help me up when I fall down.
A Best Friend: Will point and laugh because she tripped me.
A good Friend: Will go to a concert with me.
A Best Friend: Will kidnap the band with me.
A good Friend: Calls my parents "Mr." or "Mrs."
A Best Friend: Calls my parents "Mom" or "Dad"
A good Friend: Hides me from the cops.
A Best Friend: is probably the reason they are after me in the first place.
A good Friend: lets me make an idiot of myself in public.
A Best Friend: Is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
BOLD IS PUBLISHED ITALICS IS TO BE OR MAYBE PUBLISHED.
Redemption: Edward is basically bullied as a teenager and used but his first love. He is crush and embrassed by her and her gang that he moves away from the harassment. Years later Edward had grown into a fine young man, but the problem is his high school tormentors are back and in his college too. Funny he's rooming with them.The story is basically about forgiveness and love. Learning to redempt from your mistakes and to feel true regret for it.
I'm Looking 4 My Princess: The Search: Prince Draco is looking for his princess.He believes this will be easy, but finds it's the exact opposite. When he finally finds her,something's wrong. The Problem:She hates his guts and he's dating her friend.Oh and that she doesn't know he is a prince. This will be a DracoxFemHarry story.Draco learning to change and mature to becoming the Prince that his parents knwo that he can be. Harry is the exact oppoiste of him which is why she's so perfect. They reflect and help the other person's flaws.
Start of a New Life : Edward is convited of a crime that he did not do. What's worst is that his family and his girlfriend believe he actually did it. A person he never expected to see again comes to his rescue and together they help build Edwrad a new life. When it is showed that Edward was actually innocent his previous family tries to come back but that fact is Edward feels comfpratble where he is and he to angry and betrayed to let back in his heart.