Author has written 5 stories for Naruto, and RWBY.
OC's for Itachi: Prodigy Exam drawn by ObeseOrange
Reverie Academy Roster:
This is a list of the current know teams in and outside of Reverie Academy, as well as the pronunciation of the acronym.
Team MTHS: Pronounced Team Myths. Members- Mark Sarcelle (Leader), Saffron Oak, Thorben Sage, Hickory Dock
Team PAVY: Pronounced Team Pavy (After the American painter, Francis Pavy). Members- Primus Lune (Leader), Viola Lapointe, Amber Netherwood, Yuro Izana.
Team DSCK: Pronouned Team Dusk. Members- Unknown (Leader), Dawn Frey, Unknown, Khan Shere
Team PRNC: Pronounced Team Prince. Members- Uknown (Leader), Unknown, Unknown, Unknown
Team WSZP: Pronounced Team Wasp. Members- Paris Troy (Leader), Zophora Bird, Wren Maluridea, Unknown.
SYOC Reverie Acadamy Form
First off, thank you for your interest. In order to submit a character I will need you do a few things:
1. Read the story if you already haven't. That way you have an idea of whats going on, some of the different semblances and personalities, ect. Please try and make your character stand out from the ones I already have; for example, Mark is characterized by his laziness but Saffron is characterized by her likability, totally different. The more interesting and unique they are, the more screen time they will have, plain and simple. In order to show you read the story, you can either comment on the story or PM me in the same message as your character who your favorite character is and why(PM submission only goes without saying). It doesn't have to be an essay just a sentence or so, just so I know you really read it.
2. Please understand that this story takes place in a AU. So there is no White Fang, no Cinder, none of the characters you know and love.
3. When doing background, please remember that a person doesn't need a tragic or dark past to be interesting. A bit of misfortune here and there is fine, but a person can have a perfectly happy home life and still be a very successful hunter.
4. You can indicate where you want your character to end up (On the beacon team at the vytal festival, as a villain, ect.) but ultimately I will have the final choice based upon what I think is best for the story.
5. You can submit up to 2 characters unless you already have a character in the story, then you can only submit one.
6. Do not add anything to the form. I only need the information I ask for, if i want to know more, I'll ask.
Name (Please have some aspect of their name be associated with a color or something that makes you think of a color):