Author has written 2 stories for Ben 10, and Bleach.
Hi! I'am The Half Breed Princess and welcome to my page
age:im now 21 -woot- i can haz booze now!
eye color:green (with glasses and I've been wearing them for so long my face looks weird without them XD)
hair color/type:brown and curly i recently dyed my hair for the first time so my hair color is now a dark auburn
birthday: July 28 1992
sign : im a Leo RAWR!
mental status: severely depressed/
the reason for my depression is that on september 11 2013 i lost my mother to cancer she suffered alot and i had to put my life on hold to take care of her.
DeviantArt.com : LavaTigerArticWolf
some things to know about me :
1. im a wiccan (FOR THE LAST TIME I DO NOT WORSHIP THE DEVIL so if you ask or tell me im going to hell prepare to get some very nasty comments)
2. iam kinda random
3. i have ADHD so i could be walking down the street talking to my friends and just radomly yell "Hey look a squrril!"
4. i cant spell squirril to save my life
5. i was reading at a highschool level when i was 5 (i was devouring novels and chapter books when my classmates were still reading Dr. Suess)
6. i have almost read my schools entire library (yep im a bookworm)
7. i was bullied for a long time ,I no longer take any crap from anyone
8. im a very outdoorsy person i love being outside and in nature
9. I LOVE ANIMALS and the only spiders i like are daddy longlegs cause they cant bite!!
10. ive got a genius IQ
11. im a very lazy person if I dont have to get out of bed till noon (or sometimes later) on a weekend i wont
12.im not a morning person
13.i can be violent at times
14. i love to draw and im getting pretty good at drawing anime ( when I'm in the zone and got the drawing bug I can create some pretty good shit)
15. my friend PinkBallad introduced me to anime, I've been addicted ever since
16. PinkBallad also introduced me to Yaoi, and I grew to love it (intialy i was very disturbed)
17. im fascinated by mythology, Folklore and ancient history of all cultures(so yeah im a history buff)
18. i belive in the paranormal (am intensely interested in it) have had encounters with ghosts and have had the living crap scared outta me on several occasions
19. i love science fiction and time travel stories ( the Back To The Future Trilogy is my all time favorite movie and Issaic Asmoiv and Jane Yolen are two of my many favorite authors )
20. i greatly enjoy reading and writing fan fictions (im very insecure about my work so i dont have many posted yet)
21. I can read up to 12 completely different books at a time and remember where I left off in each book after I put them down ( my teachers find this ability amazing)
22. I have an insanely good memory i remember things that happened to or around me from the age of about 3 1/2
23. I hold grudges forever so if you wronged me in the past and never apologized. I will hate your guts for the rest of your life and mine.
24. I will consistantly hurt my back carrying 5 or 6 ( sometimes more if there is room) books around school in my messenger bag (as a result I have alot of strength in my shoulders and upper arms)
P.S. i dont mind criticisim but please be nice when you review i dont like being flamed!
things i absolutely cant stand >_
1.People who force their religion on others of a different faith(one day when I'm old and gray i will go to the Vatician and moon his holyness The Pope just cause im crazy like that)
2.my family sometimes
3. People who abuse, beat , starve or in any other way mistreat animals
4.Homophobic People (They need to suck it up and get with the times)
5. being RickRolled on youtube (It makes me fucking nuts!)
6. My brother sometimes or more accurately MOST of the time (he however has his moments of actually not being a total asshat )
7.Arrogant People (even though im one of them or so my father says)
8.Old people bashing (NOT COOL!!)
9. People Poaching endangered animals (THERE IS A REASON THEY ARE ENDANGERED!!)
10. who lives in a pinapple under the sea? , If it was up to me I'd eat his house then use him to scrub the toilet or clean up dog crap on the floor.
11.my three girlfriends going on my Deviant Art account and messing with my profile ( My friend michelle helped me make the account so she knows my password and occasionaly hacks my account and puts pictures of owls or some other random thing all over my page it makes me friggin' crazy)
my favorite pairings
Harry Potter: Snarry, SnapexSirius, SnapexRemus, RemusxSirius, Jamesx Lily, LilyxSnape, HermionexSnape, HarryxHermione , DracoxHermione HarryxOC
Im very Open minded Pairing-wise and ill read just about anything (im not fond of RonxHermione and HarryxGinny tho)
also not that fond of Ron as a character. don't ask me why I just don't like him.
I like to pair hermione off with slytherins Harry too >D
I love stories where Harry gets his parents back the poor kid has been through enough
if and when i post them you will notice that most of my stories involve Snape being a single father and having kids sometimes one or more. My female OC's are most often snapes daughters and my males are the same way.
I know that it bugs some people but i do pair my OCs with main characters i try my hardest to avoid the whole Mary Sue thing as much as possible. my fav thing to do in my stories is pair harry with my Oc Sarah who is snapes daughter. i love the whole romeo and juilet, warring houses,star cross'd lovers thing. another thing i have been recently trying out is something i like to call "the new marauders" having snapes daughter , harry potter and my two new ocs Sirius Orion Black the 4th, Sirius's illigitimate son and Remus Lyall Lupin II Remus Lupin's oops baby all going to hogwarts together.
since i can no longer read the bleach manga online( for some bizarre reason the pages refuse to load) i have moved on to a new genre of fanfiction
i formally apologize to anyone who fav'd my bleach fan fic's the story will not be continued because #1 i have lost interest in the series, and #2 i had an issue with my old Toshiba laptop and its hard drive was wiped causing me to lose all my work. i didn't have backup :( and the one i had was corrupted because my moron brother put a magnet on it.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa, copy and paste this onto your profile
The shinbone: a device for finding furniture in a dark room
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "too small" and "off its' orbit" for a couple of scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet, copy and paste this onto your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
Disney named the dog after the planet not vice versa
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy and paste this onto your profile
Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
100 percent of the teenage female population would want to be turned into a vampire. 98 percent would do so in order to marry their sparkly Edward Cullen. Put this on your profile if you would be one of the 2 percent who would do so in order to kick his sparkly ass.
If you have more than 100 books in your room, copy this onto your profile.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was blamed.
If you listen to the lyrics in a song, repost this
If you've ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you hate homework, join the club and copy and paste this onto your profile
If you would kill to have a tail, copy and paste this onto your profile
May 2,2011 after years of waiting we finally got a dog he's a mutt hes about a year a and a half old and his name is Tanner we adopted him from common sense for animals His picture is my new avatar
August 13, 2011 i got a car its used its a Chrystler Cirrus and i love it to pieces ( it also has a badass stereo system)
October 7, 2011 my mom leaves nj to go to mexico for two weeks with her friends
October 13, 2011 Home life has reached DEFCON 4 (i need to get out of here before i end up swinging from the rafters)
February 25, 2013 Life isnt going too well right now my mom found out she had cancer a year ago today, she had melenoma 20 years ago , the doctors excised the tumor and she was clear for a long time. but then she felt a lump in her leg last year, a biopsy was done and we found out that it was melenoma again. Chemo doesnt work on this type of cancer and the treatment they gave her didnt help. the cancer has spread into her abdomen and soft tissue but not her organs thankfully. so they put her on clinical trials, we dont reall know how long she has or if this treatment will even work.
But i will keep praying and hopeing to every god or goddess there is, that she gets better.
To all my favorite authors on this site
Your stories and the worlds you build have kept me from breaking down, writing has helped me cope and kept me from going off the deep end of depression over my moms condition. Your works are keeping me putting one foot in front of the other and my own are givng me an outlet for my emotions.
To all of you Thank you so much !
September 11, 2013 My mom lost her battle with cancer today she was in hospice for two days before her passing because she was getting so weak that it became virtually impossible for me and my father to lift her. her two closest friends, the same ones she went to mexico with, were with her when she passed.
she suffered greatly in the end and seeing her in that hospital bed will haunt me for the rest of my days.
i know this sounds horrible but in a way i'm glad shes gone, she is finally at peace now.
i would not wish what my mother went through on my worst enemy. taking care of her and watching her fade was the hardest thing i have ever done in my life. before my mother found out she was sick i wanted to be a nurse, now i would NEVER go into the medical profession. watching my mom suffer through treatments that did nothing but make her suffer more, fucked me up bad, i cant even set foot in a hospital now without becoming physically ill from the memories.
May 29, 2014 It has been 9 months since my mothers passing and I am slowly beginning to heal. I have decided to go back to school, nothing fancy just our local Community college. I will be studying Massage therapy at the school and my girlfriends will be going back to school as well.
Back in January my father, my brother and I went to the animal shelter and we brought home another dog.
Her name is Tabitha she is a English Red tick Coonhound and she is aprox. 2 1/2 -3 years old.
when we brought her home she was terrified of everything you could so much as breathe too loudly near her and she would freak out. she was so skinny and scared that we were certain that some rotten bastard of a person had beaten the hell out of her.
lots of love and spoiling later and she is a changed dog. she is still a bit skittish and afraid around new people but she has really come out of her shell. she recently started barking which was a huge milestone, (unfortunately now we cant get her to shut up XD) and she has become quite the little food thief ( she stole a whole ham and cheese sandwich from my brother, he had put the plate down in the living room and left the room to get a drink, when he came back in tabitha was polishing off the last bit of his sandwich. I laughed like hell, until she got half of my BLT the next day. :P What i find funny is that tanner (who is bigger than her) is scared of her.
On a sadder note we recently found out that my Grammy ( my dad's mom) has Alzheimers. her short term memory is shot and it is once again putting alot of stress on my family.
Really, Like we need more of this shit.
Unsafe External Link