Poll: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE! 8D Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Legend of Zelda, Mario, Final Fantasy X, Hunger Games, Pokémon, Annie, Dragon Age, and Killer Angels.
Why hello thar! My name's (she who runs with scissors), annnnd I'm obsessed with Legend of Zelda (which is and always will be my love and my heart). I also quite love Portal, Dragon Age, any other video game (*cough*Skyrim, certain shooter games, etc), and Final Fantasy X.
Every Zelda game is absolutely, without-a-doubt, utterly genius. They always have been and the always will be. There. I said it.
Also Assassin's Creed eventually stops being boring. Feathers.
ANYWAY, CARRY ON.
Favorite games annd the pairings I like C: (or at least games I write FanFics about): [in no particular order]
Final Fantasy X (Most of these will be Auron pairings. Aurikku is sweet, but when it's taken seriously it freaks me out. He's 35, guys. She's 15. On most stories, I'll stick with canon in FFX--Lulu and Wakka, Yuna and Tidus, etc. I enjoy any Auron-OC pairing done right, though.)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (MidnaLink. Definitely. I could go on a huge rant and give you all the reasons why those two would be great together, but I doubt I'd have enough space. After Midlink comes IliaXLink and then Zelink, at least in TP. In Ocarina of Time, however, Zelda and Link are an absolutely adorable couple)
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (WHY, LINK AND HIS LOFTWING, OF COURSE! (Nah, he and Zelda are incredible in that one. They're practically canon.))
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (Nayru above, Link X everyone. Nabooru, Sheik, Zelda, Malon, Saria...Impa...Ganondorf...JK JK not Impa.)
Dragon Age: Origins (Alistair was always my favorite, especially after the end of the game. But I really do love all of them in Origins. Sten included.)
Portal (Why, the Space Core x Wheatley, of course! They ARE stuck in space together, after all.)
(No pairings for Pokemon, anyway. I'm only really into the games, not the anime or the manga...though I'm STARTING to get into it...eh...)
On that note, do enjoy yourself, reader dearest C:
Carpe Diem-The retelling of Final Fantasy X, but this time with the newbie. An upbeat, die-hard blitzball player who happens to meet a summoners party in Luca, and happens to fall for the wrong person. *AuronxOC*
Ah, finished! I am rather proud of this one, if only because I saw it through to the end, and I think it turned out rather well...ish... So thank you so much to my reviewers and readers who stuck with it, and I hope to see you all around!
Long Way to Go-Things have a funny way of settling down. Especially where Ara is involved--but perhaps that's her fault. She did take the sovereign, anyway. In retrospect, she probably shouldn't have--but then she never would have met any of them.
This is my I'mma-improve-if-it-kills-me story. I'll be experimenting and diving deeper into character development, multilayered and emotional characters, growth, life itself, and relationships and complexities they face. We're starting out with a little of a dramatic scenario, just to get a feel for making people believable but not schizophrenic/bipolar, which I've been known to do in my quest for reality. XD
Anyway, it IS a Sten-romance and, though Alistair remains my favorite, I have to say that I like Sten. Maybe it's because he reminds me of a giant [teddy] bear that steals cookies from children. He's just...fun to write about. Fun to try and pin down, really--probably because he picks flowers and likes cookies and trains the dog. He's actually rounded, which is a rare thing in video games with characters of his stature/temperament.
Mature rating, woooo!
Shoot for the Moon-All she ever wanted was a fire-type, kick-butt Pokemon to carry on what her family's been doing for years: fire-type trainers. And what happens? Well, of course, not many people get what they really want, but something is better than nothing...and maybe even a fire type...eventually.
Started it not long ago, need suggestions and anything else you feel like giving. I tend to overthink things, so right now I'm obsessing over whether or not I completely messed up the story by making the relationship between my two main characters go too fast. Sooner or later, if I think about it long enough, I might even end up rewriting the chapter. SOMEONE SAVE ME! D8 (Heheheh...drama much?)
(This one, sadly, is discontinued UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. So dun worry, as it's very possible that I will start back up on it soon. But for now, I just don't like it much ;)
The 34th Hunger Games-Possibly discontinued. We'll see. I get ideas, go for them, and then accidentally publish them before I'm sure they'll work. So that's a problem if they stop working...
[Bunch of songfics and oneshots: you know the drill with those]
The Hour of Twilight-Now THIS one is interesting. It's been awhile since anyone has reviewed, but that's only because I haven't updated in years.
I like the writing, yes. It's the story that I can't stand. As I said, I wrote this a long time ago in a galaxy far far away--so it's really sad, methinks, that I still like the writing. Oh well.
Because of that, The Hour of Twilight is discontinued. For now.
Copy/Paste Stuff Because I Can't Help But Indulge Myself
77 percent of people will believe a statistic with a percentage in it.
If you've ever yelled at your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
I haven't failed; I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. -Thomas Edison
A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He doesn't set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the quality of his actions and the integrity of his intent. In the end, leaders are much like eagles... they do not flock; you find them one at a time.
Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run away. He hates that.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to "magically wrap around" Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper CAN'T BEAT ANYTHING. D8
"It's always in the last place you look." Well DUH! Because you stop looking after you find it! HELLO!
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
ERROR: Keyboard not found! Press any key to continue.
We're not lost. We're locationally challenged.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
The newscaster is the person who says "good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
Don't run in the school hall, gliding is more fun!
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
Normal is a setting on a washing machine.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
If you can't beat them, join them. Then take over.
You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
If God had intended Man to smoke, he would have set him on fire.
Things I’m Not Allowed to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's tasteless, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus's "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not give you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Kinghts of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not nessisary to yell, "BURN!" whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not use the phrase, "Get a Life" when talking to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways, not even on Halloween
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bees"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class skyclad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was hardcore"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm, not even if they are in Slytherin
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potions class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearnig an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a duck
42) I do not have an Edward Cullen Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knights Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
51) I will not tell Peeves to throw eggs at Professor Snape because "Fred would want you to"
52) I will not show the students "Potter Puppet Pals"
53) I will not convince the Fat Lady to use "I solemnly swear I am up to no good" as the password.
54) I am not allowed to steal Luna Lovegood's shoes
If you just read this whole list copy and paste it into your profile then add one more to it!
Copy and paste if you're still waiting for your Hogwarts letter to arrive--the owl just just got lost...
Reality is nice, but I wouldn’t want to live there. -Unknown
One day, I went outside. The graphics were great, but the gameplay was horrible. -Unknown
If you can type faster than you can write longhand, copy and paste this to your profile
If you've ever tried to press "CTRL-S" to save something like homework...while NOT on the computer...copy and paste
If you've ever tried to undo something ("CTRL-Z") while not on your computer, copy and paste this to your profile
Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold has taught me that random strangers can come up to me and challenge me to a battle, ask for my phone number (which I am supposed to GIVE them), and then call me at a very vital time in my life to tell me what they just did--i.e. picking berries. If you don't think that little children should be taught that they can give out their phone numbers to strangers, copy and paste this to your profile. (XD)