Author has written 8 stories for Code Geass.
noticed my Hidden Hearts story has been getting some unexpected traffic recently after about 3 years of being uncompleted . not promising anything until December (life is crazy crazy right now) but I'm hoping some of the new readers might be rewarded with a new chapter soon. I had basically just given up but I still have that half completed chapter laying around my computer and I do like where it was going. I just never realized how much I appreciated those who read until people started reading it again, so again, thank you for that.
My interests (in fanfiction) numbered but in no particular order...
1. Code Geass (duh)
2. Batman (I pretty much love Batman in general)
3. Junjo Romantica
4. Kingdom Hearts
5. Final Fantasy VII (haven't played the others so...)
6. Ai no Kusabi
7. Star Trek
Got some favorite pairings as well again no order
1. Sherlock/Watson all the feels.
2. Spock/Kirk (can see Bones/Kirk Spock/Bones Spock/Kirk/Bones you get the idea...it's just...Spock/Kirk *is* real, if you know what I mean...)
4. Thor/Loki (been fangirling about Loki hard since Avengers)
5. Lelouch/Suzaku (though not the only pairing I enjoy)
7. Eduardo/Mark (The Social Network) this is good for the angst people oh. the. angst.
8. Batman/Joker #sowrong #soright
10. Loki/Tony (only b/c they both have issues I actually prefer the Steve/Tony pairings I think)
I basically like the sad, depressing, angsty stories, like *really* depressing; the more the better. I also like the incredibly canon pairings a lot of the time (I'm mainstream like that .)
Also I do read non-yaoi... occasionally... Batman/Catwoman, Lelouch/C.C. stuff like that...
Pairings I don't like? Not really, it's always amusing to see what people come up with .
Gah! I swear these lines from R2 episode 11 are screaming for a Lelouch(Zero)/Xingke fic to be written
Zero: How pathetic Xingke you were betrayed by your own countrymen and you couldn’t even save one little girl. Do you get it now? You need me I’m the only ally you can rely on
Xingke: I’ll never be subordinate to you Zero
I'm trying to decide if I can bring myself to do something so crack to the anime...hmmm...
and to think I was re-watching for material for a Xingke/Tainzi fic T.T
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Code Geass|