Author has written 24 stories for Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Maximum Ride, and Karate Kid.
This website is the only website that I have a fanfiction profile on. :)
To Haters: who spends their time hating on a FANfiction site? Fail...-_-
So yeah, I would tell you about myself, but what can I tell you? I'm in high school, I'm juggling like a gazillion activities, (which is why my updates are all fragmented and unorganized). I've been reediting my profile lately, because the last time I edited it properly, I was like...twelve. I think. APs and SATs can go die in a hole.
Anyways, things I love the most in life:
Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay, Percy Jackson, Young Justice (Richard Grayson...enough said), Ender's Game, and probably more that I'm forgetting. You'll probably see some of all of these pop up eventually in my writing.
In hindsight, Harry Potter is not the person you want to start a duel in front of...
You Know You're Obsessed With Harry Potter... (BTW, I've done or had the urge to do all of them)
1. When you bump into walls, saying "Maybe they moved it... it HAS to be around here somewhere..."
2. When you go into your basement or bottom apartment and you see a pot filled with water and spices. What, it's Potions! (I've wanted to do this for like forever)
3. When you call your least favorite teacher Snape
4. When your friends have had to subdue you after one of them said "Harry Potter isn't real"
5. If you're younger than 11, you are convinced you will go to Hogwarts. Eventually.
6. If you're older than 11, you proudly call yourself a "Muggle-born Squib"
7. When your parents have actually banned you from reading Harry Potter
8. When you read them at school anyway
9. When you've been Harry Potter for Halloween
10. Even if you're a girl
11. When you own all 10 Harry Potter books.
12. When you know what 10 books I was talking about
13. When you're a brunette, you crimp your hair to become Hermione
14. Even if you're a boy
15. When you see redheads and immediately think 'Weasley... lets go say hi!"
16. When you've made a wand.
17. When you go outside, you look up, and think "Geez, that spell to see the sky had worked really well!"
18. When you hold the escalator very tight in case it moves sideways... what, it moves up why can't it move in other directions?
19. When you see someone with a huge beard you think 'Hagrid"
20. When you keep waiting for your strictest teacher to turn into a cat. coughMrStewartcough now coughMsSeedcough
21. When you wave a twig you randomly picked up to see if sparks come out of it.
22. When you've written at least 2 fanfics of it.
23. When you haven't written any fanfics... they're biographies!
24. When you're mad, you mutter "poxie droppings" or something of that sort
25. When you are able to quote long passages of Harry Potter aloud as if it were shakespeare
26. When you've been to jkrowling.com
27. When you turn on a light, you think "Lumos"
28. When you turn it off, you think "Nox"
29. When you are able to draw the Dark Mark
30. When you've memorized the Tale of the Three Brothers
31. When you have deeply reflected on the Tales of Beetle the Bard and found morals and values of ancient wizards.
32. When you have gotten a friend coughbeccacough deeply obsessed with the series
33. When you immidiately think of magic when you get a tough problem
34. When you want to "Crucio!" your math/reading/spanish/science/etc. during a boring lesson
35. When you have actually yelled Crucio/Avada Kedavra out loud in the middle of class.
A guy wrote this... why do boys fall in love with girls? (This was written by a guy) Don't break this; it's so sweet! :)
1. They will always smell good even if it's just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when they sleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms.
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the your cell after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" - even though you know that an hour later...
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you".
18. Actually...Just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt. i think every girl is guilty of this :)
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we don't admit it).
23. The way they say "I miss you".
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore...
Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart. A feeling. Only felt. This chain started in 2002. It is a love chain letter. In an hour you are supposed to repost this. Congratulations!! You have been chosen to participate in the LONGEST and the LUCKIEST chain letter on the internet. Once you read this letter, you must IMMEDIATELY (meaning within the hour) post it with the title "why do boys fall in love with girls? " After you send it, make a wish and it will come true...
Being mature is overrated.
Being weird is like being normal, only better.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
Boys are like lava lamps, fun to watch but not too bright.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?
As you make your way through this hectic world of ours, set aside a few minutes each day. At the end of the year, you'll have a couple of days saved up.
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then watch the world wonder how you did it.
Life is like a pack of gum . . . I've yet to figure out why.
Be insane . . . because well behaved girls never made history.
If your name is Mr.Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
To the world, you are just one person, but to one person, you are the world
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
It’s always the last place you look. Of course it is why would I keep looking after I’ve found it?
Person #1: Happiness is just around the corner!
Growing old is mandatory . . . growing up is optional . . .
We fall for stupid boys, we make lots of dumb mistakes, we like to act stupid, talk really fast, and laugh really loud. But we teenage girls are good at 2 things: Staying Strong, and Being Ourselves.
Life was so simple when boys had cooties!
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
I'm not random, I just have many thougt- OH! A SQUIRREL!
Seen it all. Done it all. Can't remember most of it.
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, and tommorrow doesn't look good either.
If you have ever laughed at something that you wouldn't normally laugh at because it was really late at night, copy this into your profile
If you're obsessed with PJO like me, copy this into your profile.
IF YOU HATE PRACHEL, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!
LONG LIVE THE GODS!!
If at least once a week, someone misspells or mispronounces your last name wrong...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of the effects, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
Organized people are just too lazy to look for things.
Robbers stab you in the stomach. Boyfriends stab you in the heart. Friends stab you in the back. Best friends don't carry knives.
Really Dumb Store labels:
On a Myer hairdryer:
On a bag of
On a bar of Palmolive soap:
On some frozen dinners:
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a K-Mart iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (One would hope.)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (I gotta admit, I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash.)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
I don't blame the company; I blame the parents for
Unsafe External Link