Author has written 3 stories for Glee.
Home: Just somewhere-not-so-boring in the United States.
Fandom's I Read/Write For: Glee, Harry Potter, Disney, and occasionally I come up with my own world.
Words From The Author: Basically, I try really hard to find time in my life to write. It's a passion of mine, and I've been doing it for a while in order to progress. So, I can't completely promise that I'll get long stories out with updates at a perfect schedule. Which is why I generally stick to one-shots. But those that do actually stick around and ready my multi-chapters THANK YOU. To anyone that reads any of the shit I type out: Thank you.
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
My In-Progress Stories:
1. My Only Sunshine: My first Glee fanfic that I actually published. I'm working hard to get it all out, and I'm thinking I'll actually finish this one! ;D
2. Hush: A supernatural AU, oneshot, with ghosts and creepy lullabies. We'll see how it goes but it should be up soon (AKA: when I get around to finishing it, I'll post it.)
Unsafe External Link