Author has written 14 stories for Sweeney Todd, and Mighty Boosh.
Sweeney Todd The Mighty Boosh IT Crowd Nevermind The Buzzcocks Heroes Skins Misfits True Blood Mad Men NCIS
Noel Fielding Mike Fielding Julian Barratt Dave Brown Rich Fulcher Tim Minchin Russell Brand Tim Burton Helena Bonham Carter Johnny Depp Jamie Campbell Bower Stephen Moyer Alexander Skarsgard
Pink Floyd Infected Mushroom Emilie Autumn Arctic Monkeys The Horrors Soundtracks Misfits Dog Fashion Disco Killswitch Engage Alexisonfire
Real Name: sionarnii
Favorite Pairings: Sweeney/Mrs.Lovett(Sweenett), John Watson/Sherlcok Holmes(Shwatsonlock), Howard Moon/Vince Noir(Howince) - from The Mighty Boosh, Noel Fielding/Julian Barratt(Noelian), Dan/Jones - from Nathan Barley, Bill/Sookie (Mainly season 1-3ish) and Eric/Sookie (Season 4 onwards) - True Blood
What's Going On with My Stories: At the moment i am focusing on The Mighty Boosh fan fiction as i am part of this thing called 'Super Slash Team' and so my possible final chapter that is long over due for Mr Todd's Mid-Life Crisis may or may not end up happening as it has been far too long to pick it back up again. But hold out and you may see the light to it, but for now i am writing Boosh and Noelian fics :)
I am also on LiveJournal: HAUNTEDMUFFIN;
45 Symptoms of OSTD (obsessive Sweeney Todd disorder)
1. Every time you hear the word 'epiphany' you immediately think of someone saying 'how about a shave?'
2. 'Baker' and 'widow' become one and the same to you.
3. You find yourself unable to consume a meat pie without gagging or giving the chef a funny look.
4. You can't sit in a barber's chair without checking for gears beneath the cushion.
5. Con-men all start to have a strange Italian accent, even when they really don't.
6. The phrase 'God that's good' makes you think of cannibalism.
7. Any form of lyrics with the line 'pretty women' gives you the odd feeling of someone hovering over you holding something sharp.
8. You have a strange phobia of tea kettles.
9. Whenever you see a building with a window on the roof, you think of Sweeney Todd up there
10. You drive by a Barber shop and think 'hmm'
11. when you see someone wearing a black and white striped shirt, it reminds you of Sweeney in his beach outfit...
12.Not only do you own the DVD and the soundtrack - you know the lyrics off by heart.
13.You re-enact Helena's Worst Pies in London in your own kitchen.
14.Whenever you get into a discussion about movies with your friends, you're out to convince them Sweeney Todd is the BEST movie ever made. Even if they look at you like this O_O.
15.You can't walk past a barber shop anymore without thinking of Sweeney Todd.
16.You can't think of PIES, FLOUR or ROLLING PINS anymore without thinking of Mrs Lovett.
17.Everytime you walk down to the sea, you start to hum/think of By the Sea.
18.You've written your own Sweeney fic.
19.Whenever a problem comes up or you get into a fight with someone, you immediately think: what would Helena/Mrs Lovett do?
20.You want to name one of your kids after one of the Sweeney Todd characters.
21.You've co splayed/dressed up as one of the characters from Sweeney Todd.
22.You've not only bought/made the following articles Helena wears in the movie: her black lace gloves, ribboned boots, black corset,red and white by the sea bustle dress...
23.Give yourself a gold star if you wear the said articles OUTSIDE. In public. How's THAT for devoted? Or just plain nutty...
24.You catch yourself thinking/talking like Mrs Lovett. Wot, wot was that, love? Me ears isn't wot they once wos. Now, where's that flamin' Mr T gone to?
25. You make a big production out of dinner when it happens to be pot pies. Bouns points if you actually sing 'God Thats Good'.
26. If someone asks you to explan the story you start with "there was a barber and his wife".
27. You actually know what a linnet bird is.
28. When you eat a pot pie you look very closely at the contents first, then wonder what kind of person taste most like chicken.
29. You sing "there's a hole in the world like a great black pit" ect. and replace 'London' with the name of your school or work place when you get mad.
30. When someone or something really peeves you off you shout "They all deserve to die!"
31. You burst into song when you see a hair loss commercial.
32. You've replaced all your dad's shavers with straight razors.
33. You keep a list of people you'd most like to bake into a pie. (well, a mental one)
34. You loudly sing 'Worst Pies in London' whenever you see pies in a shop.
35. When a friend or realitive says that they just got a shave or hair cut you say shocked,"You survied? You...you...you're not a meat pie."
36. When your teacher asks you for attention in class you start to sing "Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention pah-lease!!"
37. While in the meat section of your local supermarket you begin singing "God that's Good!"
38. Whenever someone happens to say "Whats that?" you turn to them excitedly--"It's priest! Have a little priest!"
39. When someone happens to mention Fleet Street, even if it has nothing to do with Sweeney Todd, you automaticly think of Sweeney.
40. Every little thing reminds you of Sweeney Todd, and when something doesn't, it still ends up reminding you because you think "Wow here's something that doesn't remind me of... SWEENEY TODD!!
41. You have the movie memorized
42. You sing "A Little Priest" whenever you have pie for supper
43. Instead of saying "the beach" you say "by the sea"
44. You sing "My friends to your razor and/or kitchen knives
45. You have a strange fear of tea kettles.
List twelve of your favorite characters from some fandoms, in no particular order.
1. Sweeney Todd
2. Mrs. Lovett
3. Tobias Ragg
4. Anthony Hope
5. Sherlock Holmes
6. John Watson
7. Judge Turpin
8. Mad Hatter
9. Red Queen
10. Alice Kinglseigh
11. Vince Noir
12. Howard Moon
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Umm no I haven’t, would be interesting…:/
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
OMG! Yes! Like heavenly hot!
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Baha OMG that would be hilarious, ‘Mad Moon’??? lol
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Nope, not yet :/
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Mmm yeah I guess, same era really…
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Ummmm lets go with five/nine, sherlock/red queen. Shqueen???
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve making out?
I think he would be highly confused…
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Alice has just walked into St Dunstan’s market, she has seen the Pirelli’s stand and has decided she loves this blonde haired boy and decides to pursue him.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Ummm I don’t think so, seeing how they’re pretty much the same person…
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve, hurt/comfort fic.
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three yet?
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Not that I know of.
Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Probably, seems plausible.
4.If you wrote a Song-fic about eight, what song would you choose?
I have no idea.
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
WARNING! Conflicted slash!!!
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
About 5 mins ago.
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (2).
Sweeney Todd and Judge Turpin are in a happy relationship until Red Queen runs off with Judge Turpin. Sweeney is broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Vince Noir and a brief unhappy affair with John Watson, then follows the wise advice of Sherlock Holmes and finds true love with Mrs. Lovett.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! That is like way to coincidental must be fate!