Author has written 9 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, Chronicles of Narnia, and Harry Potter.
My name is what i guess i should start with...but its not important.
So I love reading and writing, which I'm sure many here do, and wish I could spend all my time doing just that :
I write BEST at night which sometimes leads to procrastination (ick!).
My favorite food: cereal! & udon, fav book (well one of them) The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner (I recommend :D), and my fav season: WINTER!
I eat, sleep, and breathe VOLLEYBALL!! been playing for five years and not planning to stop anytime soon :
Long ago when people cursed and beat the ground with sticks it was called witchcraft. Now it's called golf."
"We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing."
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colin'." - Chris Rock
I run into doors and trees, I trip over my own feet, I have mad laughing fits for no reason, I push on a door that says to "Pull", I say things that have nothing to do with the current conversations, I don't do any sort of drugs, and I loved Zuko even after his betrayal in Crossroads of Destiny.
If you have ever hurt yourself on the first day of tryouts after training all summer, copy and paste this into your profile
So, fandoms I love: Harry Potter (cuz it's the shit!), Avatar: Last Airbender (cuz its amazing creativity at work!), The Uglies, Pretties etc. (cuz how cool is that!?) I DON'T consider Twilight a Fandom, according to my personal definition (cuz it's too real life-ish)...(except the vampire/werewolf stuff) And other stuff :
Yaaay! Zutara! (does that pairing remind anyone of Draco/Hermione, or am I just crazy??) yaay HP canon pairings (Jo did it right the first time gasp! :D) but i LOVe Draco/Hermione.
AND my absolute favorite Manga?? :GODCHILD:
If you think Cain and Riff are perfect together, copy and paste this into your profile
I always wondered what it would be like to break my leg,
Then I twist my ankle on the most important day all summer
It didn't break, but I did.
REMEMBER WHEN ..
1. Find a globe. Spin it.What does it say? Australia :)
2. Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. What does it say? "Credit" The Tempest by William Shakespeare
3. What can you hear right now? Rain outside my window, my dog snoring, a train
4. Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you other than yourself. Hey sweetie? You have to move, my knee hurts (too my dog)
5. Turn on T.V. What show is on? Avatar the Last Airbender
6. Type your name with your elbow. snowhiteice (ff.net name)
7. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see? My dog
8. If you could be anybody from Warriors, who would you be? I don't know what warriors is o.0
9. What happened last time you were typing on this computer? On tumblr
10. Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell? Seiyaodot
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Trying to grab a blanket and cutting myself on a basket thing...
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? posters, mobiles, pictures, drawings, clippings, ribbons, plaques, fans, roses, whiteboard, mirror, collage, bits and pieces of me.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I think I grind my teeth, I've been told I snore so quietly it's cute
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? ANYTHING though I stay away from hardcore metal, hardcore rap, and country kinda
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Around 7 in the morning
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? to have those two Fly River Pig Nosed Turtles back, alive and healthy :'(
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? waiting for new episodes of Avatar the Last Airbender, and new Harry Potter books
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My whole room, and iPod
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5' 1 3/4" so like 5'2"
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Mildly
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? In the house no, Outside, hell yes
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My mom, but it wasn't her fault
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? "Flower" sold at Avon
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Brunette/black hair with any color eyes (I like green though)
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? What a stupid question. It would have to depend on the guy, but if he knew me well, then somewhere outside.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee, only if I had to pick. Neither are prefered.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Artichoke :P
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? An In-n-Out Grilled Cheese burger
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? No...I didn't think people did.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED?Fake rose bouquet from my best friend
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? no, but my Gosh, I used to!
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? There is no such thing,
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I've never acknowledged brands, so I don't have one
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yep
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? My dog
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Love happens, even if you don't want it, so yeah
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? In person, though I do it best through writing
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 72
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes, I've never been too fond of blondes...
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My house...I just text everyone else
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? That the world revolves around money
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Yea, but always to the same damn place!
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Spiders and cute things (I get frequent Cute Attacks)
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?No, but I will in January!! (Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles!)
37. FIRST JOB? unoffically at my school's aquarium
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Of course, part of being a pre-teen
39. DO YOU SWEAR? Yeah, but, only to enhance my sentences
40.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Talking on the phone
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My hair
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yes, and I was fine with them, they were fun :)
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? movies and hang out with my friends
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I'll adopt 2 or 3 and foster 1
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. Thankfully! I like my name :)
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? When I remember to
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Head and Shoulders, and Pantene (Pomegranate/mint)
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes! It's cursive/print=I can't write hella fast :)
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? tofu!
52. ANY BAD HABITS? not cleaning up after myself always
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Sick Puppies (Impulse buy)
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'm very untrusting, so I don't know if I'd trust me...(that's confusing...)
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? not in the long run
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? read, write, watch tv/movies
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? school...whether I like it or not
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? my pots and pans, and blocks
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 81
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? yea, it was inevidable
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Nooooo.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Macaroni and Cheese. nom nom!
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? someone who treats me like an equal, puts up with my faults, and isn't scared of spiders (b/c I am)
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? "Princess Bunker" "Cutie Patooty" "Hyung" "Fork" "Cheryl Barryl"
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? this is an impossible question, I do like the Killers, and I like Eminem (only for the sake of giving some sort of answer)
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Avatar the Last Airbender, Supernatural, Bones, FRIENDS, and Suite Life on Deck
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? A disgrace, and unparallel to my grades
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? cheesecake from Cold Stone (it tastes good with everything!!)
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes...thank goodness
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? today, unintentionally. Intentionally: two months ago :P
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Nope, I've been going backwards
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Probably 90ish... I try not to be a speed demon
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? everyone?...
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? The rain outside the window (it's a'storming out there!)
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?My bestest friend ever
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? thier Smile, but if they aren't smiling when I see them then hair
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? (currently) "Touchin' on My" by 3OH!3
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? bad movies/books
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? Definitely December!!
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Capricorn (good thing I like goats)
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Black, but in the sun, Dark Brown :)
86. EYE COLOR? A darkish brown
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT? In-n-Out
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Not unless it is vegetarian
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? FRIENDS
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? my birthday
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? the flute and guitar, though I'm out of practice
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? moderate democrat
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Both. :)
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? hairbands
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? don't have one
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? "A Walk to Remember" by Nicholas Sparks
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: nonexistent because I always convince myself I'm too busy to have one (it's true)
You'll Never Have to be Alone:
This story was inspired by a song and so the plot is roughly following the lyrics of the song. Usually I would take my time and build the Zutara relationship, but because I am following the song I thought it would be ok to kind of just jump into it. Also even though it sounds like a songfic, I don't think it is too much mainly because I am putting a lot of my original ideas into it, I don't know maybe it really is, but I don't want people to not read it just because they think it's a songfic. It is much more.
That First Impression
I am so excited to write Dramione (anything Harry Potter actually) and post it here!! So this story is going to completely follow the books, except for that one little tick in the otherwise book-linear plot. (Hope I've intrigued you haha)