Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Sakura Wars.
Hey everyone, 'sup?
My name's Nath (yes, that's 'Nat' with an extra h), and I'm a writing programmer (not a programming writer, the main thing I do is programming and programming. I guess I have no other choice, since I'm just a few months shy from being a Bachelor of Engineering in a computing-related field). I'm 22, a Sydneysider, and could easily be found in one of my Uni's computing labs or deep down in the sanctuary of my (rented) room.
Being granted with a somewhat vivid imagination, I'm a hopeless romantic (who sometimes is also pathetic). My guilty pleasures are:
- Chocolate (yes, yes, yes - I am a woman after all...)
- Eating in the lecture theatre (when there is clearly a sign indicating that eating and drinking are forbidden)
- Procrastination (yes, yes... social networking in the middle of lecture, reading magazines when I'm supposed to be doing my assignment)
- Harry Potter fanfictions and fan videos (I didn't even care when a guy I had a crush on caught me red-handed reading/watching them in the computing lab)
- Daydreaming (to a rather dangerous extent sometimes I didn't realise I was about to have an epic collision with another pedestrian)
- Sakura Taisen aka Sakura Wars - a first love I fell in love once again with.
The stories I would put (sometime later) in fanfiction.net were conceived at the middle row of one of the Uni's many lecture theatres, right in front of the unsuspecting lecturers.
A 'Wiki' for my fic 'Sakura Taisen: Dawn of Seasons' is up at http://dawnofseasons.wordpress.com
Unsafe External Link