Author has written 15 stories for Star Wars, and Batman.
Random Things About My Fanfic
1) I like writing, but I have a short attention span, which means most of my stories are very short. However, after writing Scatterheart, I'm looking to do more longer, multi-chapter stories.
2) Despite the fact that almost all of my fanfics are based around pairings, I do not care for the romance genre in real life. I'm the sort of person who grimaces and goes, "Ewwwww!" in the movie theatre when characters kiss.
3) That said, my favorite pairings are Zam/Jango, Boba/Ygabba, Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn, and Kirk/Spock.
4) My biggest problem in writing is that I am too lazy to write an outline or rough draft, so my stories are kinda aimless.
5) I do not consider Clone Wars cartoons to be canon. Sorry, but there are too many inconsistencies between the cartoon and the real thing.
Random Things About Me
1) If you haven't already guessed, I love Star Wars. I don't think an hour goes by without me thinking about Star Wars at least a few times. I actually got into it after reading 'Boba Fett: Fight to Survive' when I was in elementary school.
2) I also love Star Trek, but I don't write fanfic about it. I might in the future, but for now, I'll stick with Lucas's universe.
3) I love cosplaying, even though the only character I've ever cosplayed is No Face from Spirited Away.
4) I plan to join the 501st legion once I am old enough. Long live the Empire!
Unsafe External Link