Author has written 12 stories for Invader Zim, Peter Pan, Dragon Ball Z, Harry Potter, and Inuyasha.
Mommy of 2 still in my early 20's still in love with life and the Japanese Art of Anime. Only just now calming from the Twilight high I was on. Sadly it will be back in November. Everyone is shirtless in New Moon! Gah!! How can one Concentrate! Of all the anime I've watched I feel My hubby and I are Vegeta and Bulma. Love underlying lots of yelling and meanness but we made the 2 most beautiful babies on the Planet! I heart you My Vegeta!
Word to the wise-when a typo makes you giggle uncontrolably, you should probably get up, walk around and try thinking about slugs. Sleeping is also an options but I've discovered that readers are just if not more important to writing, and while sleeping one cannot read.
I've made the long thought out and deliberated decicion to post my favorite quotes here.
1. "It smelled mouth-watering (to be honest: it really doesn’t, but it wouldn’t be as romantic to write that it smells like beeb and after smelling it, Inuyasha barfed and Kagome sat him dead)." from Kuronohime. read everything. she is Awesome!~inuyasha gone poisonous
2. Then with a loud poop they disappeared. ~from uwmuggle Now I realize this was a typo with no fault on the author or spell check. but at 2:37 am I woke my husband trying to suppress giggles and finally straight up laughing. ~That Kiss
3. "Our souls were waiting for us to kiss." ~Care of Magical Creatures by mia madwyn i don't care what ship you like. this is the...yea.
4. "But I gots to get to the frozen food section! The princess is trapped in the bacon!"~GIR from JoeMerl's anniversaries
5. Snape tried to imagine walking into the home of people he had never met before, bearing a kitten. He sighed. “Probably not. Really, do I look like the kind of person who gives away kittens?”~A Proper Romance by Keryl Raist
6. not quite from the story itself but the authors note. It makes me smile that I'm not the only mother/writer who can multi-task! "Most of the time as I write, I'm also changing diapers, wiping some sort of bodily fluid or chewed up cookie from my hand among trying to figure out why my 18 month old is using the cats food as confetti." made me giggle, so to all us writer moms-Cheers!~imslytherinatheart A/N on chappie 9 of Stuck on You
7." those two in the kitchen drunk could mean trouble, there are KNIVES in there!" 'Yamchops' in Birthdays, Beer and Batman? by XxKuroyoxX this was on the 4th chapter, turns out the whole story is giggle inducing hilarity.
8. " Watching her cry was like drowning a baby panda, only worse." by Selestyna Arpa364 in Bubblegum Kenpachi and Yachiru discuss bubblegum.
I love the following and the sub pairings. I read more than write but love to write regardless. I have a few very short one shots for testing my writing in type form as I usually write with pen and paper. More to be added here later.
Dragon Ball Z
Bella/Culllen family in general ;)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
More will be added.
I will not beg for reviews. All are welcome. Flamer, please be nice or rather not overly mean, I married a computer nerd. ;)
The Cost of Kids
I have seen repeatedly the breakdown of the cost of raising a child but this is the first time I have seen the rewards listed this way.
The government recently calculated the cost of raising a child from birth to 18 and came up with roughly 160,140.00 for a middle income family. That doesn't even cover college costs!
But 160,140.00 isn't so bad if you break it down. It translates into 8,896.66 a year.
741.88 a month or 171.08 a week. That's a mere 24.34 a day and just over 1 an hour.
So what exactly do you get for this exorbitant amount of money?
Naming rights, first middle and last.
Glimpses of G-d (or magic depending on religion) everyday.
Giggles under the covers at night
More love that your heart can hold
Butterfly kisses and Velcro hugs
Endless wonder over rocks ants clouds and warm cookies
A hand to hold, usually covered in a mystery sticky substance.
A partner for blowing bubbles, flying kites, building and destroying sand castles and skipping down the sidewalk in the pouring rain.
Someone to laugh yourself silly with no matter what the boss said, or how your stocks preformed that day.
For 160,140.00 you never have to grow up.
You get to finger paint, carve pumpkins, play hide and seek, catch fireflies and never have to stop believing in Santa. (or become Santa, either is awesome)
You have an excuse to keep reading the Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, wish on shooting stars, and watch Saturday morning cartoons(or Disney shows that come on at ungodly hours of the morning.)
You get to frame rainbows, hearts, and flowers under handmade magnets for the fridge, collect spray painted macaroni crafts for holidays, hand prints in clay for Mother's day and a card with backward letters and that mystery substance staining the corner for Father's day.
For 160,140.00 you get to be a hero everyday for just about anything! Retrieving lost toys from trees and garage roofs, take the training wheels off their first bike, removing a splinter, removing gun in hair before tomorrows photo day, and coaching any child's sports team and going out for ice cream, even if your team lost!
You get a front row seat to history to witness, first steps, first words, first bra, first date, first time behind the wheel.
You get to be Immortal.
You get another branch to your family tree and hopefully lots more in the form of grandchildren, who you will inevitable spoil worse than your own kids.
Better than any college, you are educated in psychology, nusing, criminal justice, communications, and human sexuality. And the education is practical and practiced.
In the eyes of a child you rank right up there with G-d (or insert deity here)
You have the power to heal a boo boo, scare way monsters, patch a broken heart, police a slumber party, ground them forever, and love them without limits, so that one day, they will, like you, love without counting the cost.
ENJOY YOUR KIDS!