Author has written 3 stories for Vampire Doll, and Naruto.
The Vampire’s Family
Daughter of the Vampire
This is the story of Naruto and Chikama Uzumaki.
STORIES TO BE POSTED
(No new stories will be posted until the first part of Jinchuuriki Twins is finished.)
Jinchuuriki Twins: Journeys
The second part of Jinchuuriki Twins. Takes place during the time skip.
No chapters in progress or complete.
Naruto as Bleach (temporary name, please tell if you have a better title)
Any suggestions on who should replace Keigo and Mizuru, Chad, or Tessai?
Crossover ideas that I'll never use(If you wanna use them, please do, but tell me)
Inuyasha/Zatchbell: The nonhumans of Inuyasha are mamodos.(That's all I got for it -_-')
Crossovers I'd like to see
Vampire Doll/ Wallflower
Death Note/Prince of Tennis crossover that actually involves tennis (like Light and/or L going to Seigaku Jr. High (I think that's the right name) and joining the tennis team.)
- Ed: "What the fuck is this?"
Al: "Brother, watch your language."
Ed: "Okay, what the sexual intercourse is this?" - from Unasual Arrangements chapter 1(2) by mrawgirl09
- Because a monster chasing after and trying to eat you was one thing, but a flaming monster chasing after you while trying to eat you? - from The Dead of Winter by ForeverFalling86
- I am Nothing but myself. - Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist (Can't remember what episode.)
- A home is more than a mere building... it's walls that surround a family. - Yuujirou from Princess Princess (one of the last chapters.)
- Nothing is certain except the unforeseen.
- Love kills slowly.
- You'd kill yourself for recognition. Kill yourself to never stop. You broke another mirror today, you're turning into something you are not. - High and Dry by Radiohead
- Shout! Shout! Let it all out. These are the things I can do without, Come on, I'm talking to you. So come on. - Shout 200 by Disturbed
- Non sum qualis eram (latin: I am not what I once was.) - From Ghostgirl
- Love is sacred madness. - The panda from Stray Little Devil
- Life always gets in the way of the living.
- When you think the night has seen your mind, That inside you're twisted and unkind, Let me stand to show that you are blind. Please, put down your hands because I see you. - I'll Be Your Mirror by Lou reed