Author has written 20 stories for Harry Potter, and Sisters Grimm.
Everyone who likes my writing should check out my new book at:
It's a compilation of short stories and poetry, all fantasy inspired, though not necessarily fantasy themed.
Charlie Chaplin - Katie Herzig
Favorite quote from said song:
"...We are entertainers living in a scene
Where nobody slows down
Busy making little pieces into things that dare to make a sound
Fly like an angel
Try like a fool
And dare to walk away
Each of us has got a little Charlie Chaplin
Saying 'Hey fellows, why don't we go
Where the movies are silent
And life is as big as a stage..."
1) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a
4) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing
6) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
Stories in progress:
Caught up in Time: The trio, Ginny, Neville and Luna get sent back to the Maraurder era. Currently on Hiatus until I have time and inspiration to write. I hope to have it finished by the end of next summer vacation.
100 Moments in Time: A collection of Teddy/Victoire drabbles. I'm just waiting for time to write on this one. I hope to have it finished by the end of next summer vacation.
The Box of Forgotten Memories: Scorpius/Rose, An anonymous correspondence brings them and is the only thing that keeps them together. I'm hoping to tell it mostly through letters. This one is also on Hiatus.
25 Song Fic: Unlike most of my stories, this is a Sisters Grimm story. It's going to be 25 Puckabrinna songfics, I think I have about five right now, so...yeah.
My Favorite story(ies):
Fading Smiles: Tom Riddle as he grows up and fights to let go of the only person who could ever make him smile. Tom/OC
Mirrored Wishes: Harry finds the mirror of Erised again after seven years.
Chasing Ghosts: Pansy/Draco, "I flew over the grounds, through the gate with the winged boars, down the streets of Hogsmeade, away from decisions, from pain, from myself. I once heard someone say that sometimes you just need to run away to see who comes after you. No one did."
Stories that I hate and am thinking of deleting:
Kissing in the Rain: A badly written Scorpius/Lily L. one shot with no story to it.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Everyone has a bad day every so often, but the difference between those who have a bad day and those whose life sucks, is whether or not you are able to let go of your bad day and remember all the good ones instead.
Candles in the Windows
Imagine a castle rising before you in the distance, Each window is an eye winking at you, the many turrets with flags at the top arms waving at you, the large wooden draw bridge a hand reaching out to you. You walk down the winding path towards its shimmering end, each step feels like a lifetime, but eventually you will make it to the castle. The air has grown dark with lost hopes and dreams, but in each window you can see a flickering candle, a little light, each one holding a wish.
You run towards the drawbridge and just as you reach the edge it swings up. You lose your balance and almost fall into the moat, but you manage to cling on to a low-hanging branch on the tree above you and pull yourself back onto solid ground. You asks the bridge to come back down nicely, then start shouting and swearing at it. You later revert to whispering it praises before trying to knock it down, but the wood doesn't budge, for it knows something that you have yet to find out: There is no point in entering the castle if you are entering it alone.
Defeated, you wander over to a clearing from you can just see the castle rising up amidst the hills. You sit there for years, watching as the candles sputter out one by one and the sky continues to darken.
One morning you wake up to find a small ray of light on the horizon. A figure is walking towards you. When he reaches you, you take his hand and together you make your way slowly towards the drawbridge. You don't hurry, for there is no need. When you reach the castle the drawbridge opens for you and you enter together. You walk down the drafty corridors with the staring portraits and look into the empty rooms and together you re-light the candles and you add new ones, till the castle is filled with tiny lights. Eventually they go out but you continue to light and re-light them. A few burn bigger and brighter than the rest, but they eventually go out too. But you are happy, standing in your castle, his hand in yours.
Eventually the walls will crumble, until there is nothing left but a pile of stone, and even those will be worn down to nothing more than sand by the wind and rain, but you don't care. You will still be smiling because, for just a moment, his hand was in yours.
Maybe, when all the walls have blown away and there isn't a single candle left, he will still be there, holding your hand tighter than ever. If that happens, that's when you know to never let go.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Harry + Ginny= true love?|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|