Author has written 2 stories for As I Lay Dying, and Twilight.
Hmm... What's about me?
First of all I'm from Denmark and a 16 years old girl.
I know, that everyone is crazy about Twilight, so it seems a little lame, that I'm also joining the group. I just can't help myself; I LOVE the characters and the story. So it was very annoying that it took so long to get the books tranlated into Danish. I couldn't wait, so I've read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn on English, and when I found Midnight Sun on Stephenie Meyers Website, I couldn't stop reading! (But I had to; I had school next day, unfortunately)
My friends have forced me to read Laurie R. King's books about Sherlock Holmes and they are very good too. They are totally in love with him, but i'm not there yet. I think, you can only be obsessed with one thing at a time ;) And sometime, I MUST make them read PS. I Love You! It’s one of my favorites!
Pride and Prejudice is the ultimate romantic book. I think, that it's so cool, that even though Jane Austen has written the book for more than 100 years ago, people still read it and fall in love with it. Bridged Jones Diary is also great, and now I'm just reading up a list of books, so I'm going to stop now. ;)
WOW :-o I have actually published a story! After all this time on Fanfiction.
Please read it, leave a review and remember, it's my first: If you do so, then you'll get one big, happy, Danish author! :)
Jeg ved det godt. UNDSKYLD! Jeg er rædselsfuldt langsom til at opdatere min historie, I Chicagos Gader, 1918.
Jeg må ganske enkelt bare bede om tålmodighed. Det er umuligt for mig at skrive, hvis ikke jeg er i stemning til det, så derfor er der så lang tid mellem opdateringerne, og så plus det lille faktum, at jeg er forfærdeligt perfektionistisk og læser mine historier igennem en million gange for at være sikker på, at der ikke er for mange bøffer og så jeg ikke fortryder senere, når jeg har "udgivet" den.
Men næste kapitel er under forberedelse!
Hilsen Mig :)
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
P.S. Some music I like:
(I know, very wierd, mixed music taste. It's mostly for my own sake I've written this list, so I can find songs again if I forget them.)
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
You're the only one - Marie Mena
FIBS - KNA Connected (A danish band/song)
Dry lips - Mads langer & DÚNÉ
I'm like a bird - Nelly Furtado
Don't let it go to you're head - Fefe Dobson
Creep - Radiohead
Fighter - Christina Aguilera
Right next to the right one - Tim Christensen
Glad igen & Engel - Rasmus Seebach (A danish band/song)
Malene & Kegle - Sys Bjerre (A danish band/song)
U can't touch this - MC Hammer
Thriller - Michael Jackson
Eye of the tiger - Survivor
I want you to want me - Letter to Cleo
Heart of glass - Blondie
Unsafe External Link