Hello fellow aspiring writers! I don't know why I didn't get an account on here sooner, but better late than never right? Anyway, I've read many stories on this site; I've seen each author displaying their creative skills freely and without fear. Let me say that I truly admire the writers’ courage to create stories, TV episodes, songs, and poetry on this site. I mean sure there’s the possibility of some lazy jerk that could take someone else’s hard work and plagiarize it, but when you’re writing to entertain others or writing because it’s your passion, it may be worth taking the risk after all.
Name: ……You thought I would actually type that didn’t you?
Gender: I’m a girl
Favorite TV Shows: Total Drama Island/Action, Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (episodes are on the web), and Supernatural
Favorite Book Series (Currently): The Sisters Grimm by Michael Buckley. It’s FANTASTIC! Seriously, it’s well written and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves comedy and smart humor, action, adventure, a bit of romance, and lots of drama and betrayal. There’s supposed to be nine books in total for the series. So far there are eight out now.
Also LOVE the Scott Pilgrim Series!!! Truly, it is an epic of epic epicness!!!!!!
Likes: Video games, hanging out with friends, family, God, movies (IN MY OPINION, 80’s movies are the best! Even the older movies and shows in black and white are awesome!), Youtube, most likely any Abridged Series, drawing, reading, writing (or, err, typing in this case), nice people, funny people/comedians, using common sense
Dislikes: Mean people, violence, death, disease, some movies that try to pass as comedies and do NOT get one laugh out of me from the trailer (and yet some of those things become hits at the box office!), school (sometimes), younger people who KNOW smoking and excessive alcoholic drinking are BAD FOR THEM and they do it anyway! Um, sorry. Back to the list, me ranting (‘cause I’m good at it), and I’m sure there’s plenty more that I can’t think of right now.
10 Random Facts You Don’t Know About Me
1. I really hate putting things near or in my eyes. The object itself can vary from contacts to eye liner.
2. I never wore Uggs in my life and I don’t plan to.
3. The only musical instruments I know how to play (properly) are the trumpet and guitar.
4. My sister has Autism and if anyone makes fun of a person with Autism, Down-Syndrome, etc., I’ll make them wish they hadn’t……………………………………………………………………………...by non-violently enlightening them about Autism, Down-syndrome, etc. Fooled you, huh?
9. I like being random.
5. The latest time I’ve ever stayed up on New Year’s Eve is 3:18am, which coincidently is my parents’ wedding anniversary.
6. Trigonometry and Chemistry bore the ever loving crud out of me (no offense to people who enjoy those subjects in school)
10. Did I mention I like being random?
7. I was actually okay with the Twilight series until Breaking Dawn. Man, that “book” was EPIC FAIL! But that is only MY OPINION! And, sadly, until I saw the movie, I didn't really see how much of an obssessive, creepy stalker Edward was. For any die-hard Anti-Twilight fans, enjoy this video I found on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZwM3GvaTRM&feature=channel_page
8. A huge interest of mine is Greek mythology. I don’t know why, but I really like it. Add the stories of the Gods and Goddesses and it was the Greeks’ Lifetime channel.
By now, you've probably noticed that I've capitalized, underlined, and put in bold font the words MY OPINION! more than once. Well, that's because not everyone in the world has the same opinion as I do. Yes, I know I bashed Twilight before, and smokers and excessive drinkers. So, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings, but that is how I feel about those subjects and I will NOT change my opinion because you think I'm wrong. Maybe I am wrong, but I have my beliefs and you have yours. So let's leave it at that. No need to get harsh and violent with each other online, right? After all, (I'm assuming) we're here on fanfiction.net because we are typing and reading stories, not to be ridiculously mean to each other.