Poll: Which story idea should I get started on first? FYI, this is just a preference guide, not a 'first this, then this, then this...' kind of set order. All are non-crack; some chapters may be overly comedic, but no crack as a whole. EDIT: The poll has been closed. Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, House, M.D., Eureka, and Incredibles.
Holy crap, I'm finally back! Long time no see people! Now, lets get down to business.
Profile Name: Zoanzon
Located: United States of America, which which resides in North America, which resides on Earth, which resides in the Solar System known as Sol, which resides in the Galaxy known as the Milky Way, which resides in...
A "Need-to-Know" Fact: I don't update well. Actually, that isn't a good description; there are the authors who can update every week, on schedule...that is not me. I update whenever I can actually motivate my lazy self to work; that isn't often. I do try, I'm just lazy. Plus, as a current college freshman, that makes things even worse in terms of updating. Sorry.
10/13/09 - First Ever Chapter Published (The Jedi Wizard).
2/4/16 - "The Chimaera" has broken 20K views.
3/27/16 - "The Archives" has broken 20K views.
A collection of Stories, both as Oneshots and as a Testing Grounds for Story Ideas, along with various other stuff. Rated M just in case. Harry Potter, Naruto, Buffy, and other Categories posted and soon to be. Notice: Chapters are undergoing fix-ups. No worry of deletion.
Chapter 1 - The Jedi Wizard...1,694 words, unknown posting
Chapter 30 - Rebirth of Pain Ch.02...1,176 words, posted 3/27/16
After Ron's betrayal following the concequences of the Basilisk Incident, Harry is dragged to the States by Sirius as a sort of therepy for them both. Unfortunately for Dicker, they started with Metroville. Post-Third Year.
Chapter 1 - The Beginning...4,194 words, posted 9/3/11
Note - The original version of The Chimaera is now in "The Archives", along with the rewrite.
How will it all end? Everything comes to an end, and this era of Dr. Gregory House's life is no exception to this. With Wilson dying, the team falling apart, and Cuddy gone, what is there left? One being thinks back, and comtemplates it all... [Oneshot - House MD Memorial]
Chapter 1 - Everybody Lies, Everybody Dies...646 words, posted 5/21/12
Just Another Day In Eureka
As the clock ticks towards the end, how shall it all fall? It's at the end, and all the chips are on the table. Well, you know Eureka; SOMETHING will happen… [Oneshot - Eureka Memorial]
Chapter 1 - It's Just A Monday...435 words, posted 7/16/12
To all of you out there - American or Otherwise - who lost a family member or friend in the plane crashes that caused the events that occured 10 years ago, I pray for them. For the families and friends of the 343 firefighters who went into the Towers and didn't come out, the family and friends of those who made sure that the deaths that occured that day was far smaller then it would have been without their sacrifice, I pray for them. Everyone, be you Man or Woman, Black or White, Asian or Middle Eastern, be you Christian, Jewish, or Islamic, or all the other religions that reside on this blue ball we call a Home, Pray for the fallen souls. Pray for the 2977 or more (besides the Al-Quidaians) who lost their lives either during the attacks, or as a result of the attacks. Pray for them.
For today, my Avatar shall show the Towers as they once were. Remember 9-11-01, and remember that Osama Bin Ladin shall join the ranks of Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin enduring, if not Hell, then the immortal wrath of whatever higher being be out there, be it named God, Allah, or something else that we don't even know about. Whatever you do today, just remember to pray for the Fallen. To quote Rodney King, "Can't We All Just Get Along?"
There is a new story up, called Swan Song. This is my own send-off to House, M.D. Posted in the first moments of the retrospective episode, it is the the end...of an era.
There's a new story/one-shot up, called Just Another Day In Eureka. This, like Swan Song, is my own send-off to Eureka.
Holy @ crap, I'm finally back people!!!
For those of you who have been unaware, for the past year or thereabouts, I have been dealing with writer's block, Real Life Issues, and my dreaded addiction to video games, which continues to siphon time away from me. Now, for those waiting for news on my stories; NO, they are not abandoned, and will never be considered that; indefinite hiatus would be as far as I would ever go. The ACTUAL good news in today's post, besides my re-organizing of the layout, is that a new bunny should be corraled in the Archives by November. Yes, you read that correctly; if all goes well, my rusty gears should start spinning away soon enough.
Wish me luck. :P
THE HIATUS IS DEAD! THE HIATUS IS DEAD! The second chapter of "The Chimaera" (ignoring the Interlude) is finally online! The reason I was 19 days behind schedule is in the A/N at the bottom of the chapter. Happy reading everyone!
Holy Crap! Yesterday, I recieved over 1,000 views; that's more than I had recieved from the 1st, combined! Well, I guess that by itself it ample proof you all like my work! I'll hopefully have something new by the turn of the year; wish me luck. :)
Just put up 4 chapters at once in The Archives, so have fun!
So, not only have I added chapter three of the Chimaera, but in under an hour I'm going to be uploading a revised copy of the Archives. All chapters in it are going to be replaced with a copy with better formatting, not only making it all uniform, but also fixing the rather horrendous look of the first few chapters.
Because of a review I got a few minutes ago checking to see if I'm still alive (thanks God of Vampires aka Alucard), I figured I'd post a general notice that I am, in fact, alive, and am glad people care enough about my writing (or worried by the silence) to check up on me. As a college freshmen who procrastinates far too much, which my update history shows, the given value of 'alive' may vary, but rest assured: So long as I'm not dead, my stories are merely delayed, not discontinued. If I don't post an update either here or chapter-wise in over a year, that's...possibly not good, but I'll try to at least keep you all up to date on my continuing state of existence semi-regularly, if not post actual material.
And now for the stuff that's just for fun...
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF FAN FICTION WRITERS By Instant Coffee, paraphrased by Mary Greyson's Little Robin, and now me:
1. There is no limit to what can happen in life, just as the possibilities are endless in what can occur in a story.
2. Speaking on character – flaws rock! A character that can kick butt AND get their butt kicked is (Insert adjective here) It’s a character everyone will love because they can relate to it. NEVER create a character that no one can relate to, at the least, on an emotional level. You WILL get flamed, and I WON’T be chickenpooenough to not sign in, like many other flamers out there. (BTW – if flamers can’t sign in and state their opinion, chances are they’re too scared of your retaliation and weren’t worth listening to.)
3. Stand out. Why take an idea already formed when you have the power to create a situation not yet inferred? Take advantage of the possibilities your mind can produce, and make something out of it.
4. Detail is the reader’s way of seeing what you wish to depict. Why express what your characters are feeling with_ and @[email protected], etc.? There is no harm in spoon feeding your audience with imagery
5. Plagiarism does not make you a better writer. It makes you an imbecile for discrediting another person’s work, and a writer whose passion is not to be taken seriously any longer.
6. Never be afraid to start over! There are many instances in which something will not work right the first time. If so, why keep things that way? After all, if you do not like what you wrote, yet insist on keeping things so, chances are your readers will not like what you wrote, as well, and may question your ability and talent as an author.
7. Smugness does NOT work in the writing field. Take the initiative to review another story that may interest you, and chances are, you will be repaid just the same. ALL stories are review-worthy.
8. The summaries and titles of a story are just as important as the story itself. It is the reader’s first impression of what they are about to read. Often I find myself reading summaries and then reading the story to find it enchanting, and worthy of my favorites’ list.
9. Do not write for reviews, for if you do not write for the enjoyment and experience of writing, then you are writing for a lost cause.
10. Lastly: Writing is an art; treat it as such. There is no shortcut to producing the best type of art imaginable. There is only producing the best type of art imaginable with one’s heart, soul, and imagination.
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _"
We're a Dying Breed
To every guy that's said, "Sex CAN wait.”
To every guy that's said, "You're beautiful.
To every guy that was never too busy to drive across town to see her.
To every guy that gives flowers and a card when she is sick.
To every guy who has given her flowers just because. To every guy that said he would die for her.
To every guy that really would.
To every guy that took time to do what she wanted to do.
To every guy that she cried in front of.
To every guy that holds hands with her.
To every guy that kisses her with meaning.
To every guy that hugs her when she's sad.
To every guy that hugs her for no reason at all.
To every guy who would give their jacket up for her.
To every guy that calls to make sure she got home safe.
To every guy that would sit and wait for her for hours just to see her for ten minutes.
To every guy that would give his seat up.
To every guy that just wants to cuddle.
To every guy that reassured her that she was beautiful no matter what.
To every guy who told his secrets to her.
To every guy that tried to show how much he cared through every word and every breath.
To every guy that thought maybe this could be the one.
To every guy that believed in her dreams.
To every guy that would have done anything so she could achieve them.
To every guy that never laughed at her when she told him her dreams.
To every guy that walked her to her car. To every guy that gave his heart.
To every guy who prays that she is happy even if you are not with her.
...This one bulletin is for you...
Not many girls appreciate nice guys anymore... And because of this, there are not many left out there... i guarantee 90 of the men on your page will not repost this cuz they care more about their image If you are a nice guy repost this with "We're a Dying Breed " If you are a girl that thinks every guy should treat a girl this way repost this with: "To Every Guy..."
acepro Evolution (2)
Avid Vampire Hunter (16)
bella my love (5)
Blood Brandy (20)
chem prof (32)
Coeur Al'Aran (27)
Dirty Reid (13)
Doctor Song (6)
Dream Hime (16)
hull lull lull (0)
Joshua The Evil Guy (96)
Lady Jaye1 (61)
Lithius Osmius (6)
M2J MandalorianJedi (19)
Numbuh Phenon (60)
padawan lynne (9)
Rago Dragovian (54)
Raven of Alaska (45)
Rider Paladin (63)
Rori Potter (23)
Shadow Rebirth (26)
The Darkest Soul (15)
The Itch (11)
Tsume Yuki (90)
Water Mage (14)
whats reality (1)
|Community:||The Top Interesting Stories|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|