Author has written 49 stories for Sailor Moon, Yumeiro Pâtissière/夢色パティシエール, Legend of Zelda, Card Captor Sakura, Yu-Gi-Oh, Star Wars, Naruto, Fire Emblem, Persona Series, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, RWBY, Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece, and Pokémon.
Just a little bit on the future stories I plan to write. Hope they interest you. Along with that, here's a little information about myself.
Music Taste: Eclectic, ranging Broadway to Awesome Mix Vol 1 to Sinatra
Anime: Varying, most of them I've never written about
Video Game: Expanding, though I think my favorites are RPGs
Current dreams: Decided on a major in Sociology, but no idea beyond that (About to graduate this Spring)
Stories in Progress
Princess of Egypt
Persona: Double Wild Card
One Piece: Pokémon
A Healer's Touch
Possible Story Ideas
Code Geass: Naoto of the Revolution: Naoto Kouzuki has had a pretty typical life for a Japanese teenager despite being the son of the Black Knight's best Knightmare pilot aside from the underground Knightmare duels. Little did he know that the peace the world had known was about to be completely shattered and he was going to be thrown straight into the middle of it.
To See You Again: After making a wager with a powerful spirit, Haku is turned human. Before the year is up, he must get Chihiro to call him by his true name and give him true love's kiss. If he wins he gets a wish; if he loses he stays human forever. The real catch? He had to give up his memory of her when he became human!
The Crown's Proving(Description later)
Magic Academia(Description later)
Song of the Sea (Description later)
I will add to here if there is anything else that comes to mind. Oneshots are usually thought out only a little bit prior to writing and therefore will not appear on this profile.
My Top Ten Anime OTPS (July 11, 2015)
I decided to finally make something of a list for this site based on something this specific. If I were someone who specialized in making those top ten Youtube videos, this would be the subject matter I would do first. Everyone has their own opinion and I'd like to make mine know as I recently updated this. Now ground rules I went in with, only couples from anime I've seen and only one per franchise. Before I really start the list, I will address the honorable mentions.
Chihiro and Haku (Spirited Away): Out of all the Studio Ghibli film couples, this pair is my favorite. I will admit I am bit biased (Spirited Away being one of my favorite movies period) but that doesn't effect how well these two go together. The lengths these two are willing to go for each other and the bond they share is incredibly touching. So why an honorable mention? When I started this list, I was focused on couples from anime series. As such, those couples tend to have more time to develop their relationship than just one movie. That doesn't change how much I like these two though.
Suzaku Kururugi and Euphemia li Brittania (Code Geass): Following the tried and true story of a princess and her knight, both share a dream for peace and an end to the constant fighting. Despite knowing these two were going to end up a couple at their first meeting, that didn't stop me from finding them rather adorable together. Even after Euphie's death, everything Suzaku does is for her and the dream of peace for Japan. Even as he discards his ideals and becomes utterly unrecognizable from his old self, doing things that would have probably horrified her. So why is this an honorable mention? Well, there was another couple from Code Geass I liked more so they almost made it.
Now, let's get this list on the road!
10. Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask/Usagi Tsukino and Mamoru Chiba (Sailor Moon): I admit, I put these two on for nostalgia purposes rather than my attachment to this couple. It's nothing that hasn't done before or since; the two who first meet and don't like each other, the reincarnated lovers (which had a Romeo and Juliet influence). But this was the first anime couple I was aware of and the first I got to experience in the original Japanese version. I'm not as involved with Sailor Moon and these two as I used to be so that's why these two are at the bottom of the list.
9. Shinichi Kudo and Ran Mori (Detective Conan): Falling into the "DEAR GOD JUST GET TOGETHER AND KISS!" kind of couples, Shinichi and Ran's relationship has been made quite complicated by him being shrunken down to a kid and trying to keep it a secret from her to protect her. I like that Ran isn't clueless about it and actually figured it out on several occasions before proof was made to convince her otherwise. I also like how these two are childhood friends, I always like relationships that have a history with each other. Please Gosho sensei, finish the series so that we can see these two get their happy ending together!
8. Fakir and Ahiru (Princess Tutu): Fakir and Ahiru aren't a couple like the rest of the characters on this list, but these two are so freaking adorable I just had to put them on. At the end of the first season, the two had to put aside their differing opinions in order to save Mytho with a few moments of seeing Fakir with a soft side towards Ahiru's duck self. With the second season, the two's relationship began to develop as they worked together to defeat the Raven and put an end to the story. They may never kiss or tried to take their relationship beyond friendship, but their pa de deux near the end is one of the most emotional and romantic scenes I have seen, animated or not.
7. Amu Hinamori and Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara!): When it comes to two characters with a noticeable age difference, I expect there to be definite chemistry to make it believable and quite the conflict. And boy did these guys deliver! Despite being enemies, they still form a very tight bond. Even though Amu is interested in Tadase, she comes off more herself and natural around Ikuto. What else can I say about these two?
6. Sakura Kinomoto and Syaoran Li (Cardcaptor Sakura): You know when I realized I hated English Dub for kids? In an effort to appeal more to boys, Cardcaptors heavily cut and edited one of the key points of the series, Syaoran's realizing of his feelings and his attempts to confess to Sakura. He starts of with not a lot of respect for Sakura as her rival for the cards, but that changes into one of friendship and an ally and eventually blossoming into something more. It wasn't settled at the end of the series, but thank goodness for the second movie for closure.
5. Makoto Kashino and Ichigo Amano (Yumeiro Patissiere): Much like Sakura and Syaoran, these two don't start off with a lot of respect for each other. This develops as these two cook with each other and the team progresses further into the school year and through sweets challenges. And like Syaoran, Kashino eventually begins to develop feelings much to Ichigo's obliviousness. The reason I put these two above Syaoran and Sakura is because unlike them, we get to see Kashino and Ichigo interact as teenagers in Professional, even kissing at the end.
4. Kallen Kouzuki and Lelouch vi Brittania (Code Geass): I think that Kallen's relationship with Lelouch is the most complex and interesting to examine. Kallen is the one that gets to interact with all of Lelouch's masks (Zero, Lelouch the student, and Lelouch the Demon Emperor) as well as his real self. As such, it makes sense that she's the one who realizes what his plan was when she sees Suzaku as Zero when she was lined up for execution. Despite being played for fan service multiple times (which I could rant for quite SOME time) that doesn't detract from a great character and what she is to Lelouch, which was probably one of his bitterest goodbyes.
3. Kagome and Inuyasha (Inuyasha): Remember what I said about conflict before? Well, these two have loads of it! These two go through so many problems, dilemmas, battles, that while their progression could be slow yet that's natural for a relationship. To me, I'm always glad to see time and effort put into a love rather than the 'Love at First Sight' cliché. These two deserve their ending and I think that it was the only ending that could have been given to them.
2. Seto and Kisara (Yugioh): Anyone who's watched the original Yugioh knows how much Seto Kaiba likes the Blue Eyes White Dragon, but why that particular monster? I mean it's powerful, but its not the most powerful card and even when he gets a God Card he doesn't abandon his Blue Eyes. We get a hint there's more to it doing his duel with Ishizu, but isn't expanded on until the Memory World Arc. There are we introduced to his past life and Kisara, who possesses the power of the Dragon. In the end, she sacrifices her life for his and it's her power that snaps it out of Zorc's control. After that, the power of her dragon is for him alone, even carrying on in the cards of Seto Kaiba. To me, this is a tragic love done right and the reason I began to make a list like this.
1. Tamaki Suoh and Haruhi Fujioka (Ouran High School Host Club): Why did these two take the top spot out of all the couples? Because to me, this was the pair that just utterly completed each other. From Tamaki's enthusiasm and over the top antics to Haruhi's down to earth and blunt nature, these two compliment each other without even realizing it. Their relationship was well portrayed in the anime. If you liked the anime, then I would highly HIGHLY recommend that you check out the manga as it goes into their relationship even more deeply and finally sees them become a couple.
Updates maybe sporadic (college student, what can you do), but I hope there's still some people reading. I may not consider writing to be what I want to do with my life, but is still a passion of mine. It's the readers and their encouragement that makes it worth it.
I tend to put in quotes when I update now. Hope you enjoy them.