Author has written 4 stories for Vampire Knight, Twilight, and Bloodlines Series, Richelle Mead.
Hello there! I'd like to start off by saying... I haven't written a good story in well over a year. So many things have been going on in my life and I just haven't had the time with everything. Anyway, I'm back and hoping to make some awesome stories for you all to read. I know I've had a few followers of a few different stories of mine that have been deleted...I know, I know. Most of you are probably pissed that I had deleted them, but tough. I didn't feel they were good enough to be published.
I've been asked recently what I think I might write about. This is a very good question, one in which I would like to answer like this: I plan on writing about the following:
-- Bloodlines, Richelle Mead.
-- Vampire Academy, Richelle Mead.
-- Fallen, Lauren Kate
-- Kuroshitsuji aka Black Butler
-- American Horror Story, Season 1 & 2
1. Zero and Yuuki, Vampire Knight-- They are just such a good couple. It's so obvious that he loves her just as much if not more than Kaname does. Even though she's a vampire now as well, and one that he hates the most...I think he can deal with it. He'd been there, and he know's her better than Kaname ever could. And it's the same with her. She barely know's Kaname, despite having been "In love" with him half her life.
2. Adrian/ Sydney-- Okay, I think everyone can agree that this is the power couple of the century. I absolutely adore Richelle Mead for making these characters. Especially one as funny, adoring and frustrating as Adrian Ivashkov. From the first book, it was easy to tell there was something going to happen between Adrian and Sage (his nickname for her) and I was so right. I think they compliment each other very well.
2. Adrian and Ashley-- I just have to throw them in there because she's my own character. ;)
3. Dimitri and Rose-- It's obvious why everyone love's them. There's really nothing at ALL that can keep them apart, and everyone always roots for them. I did too, because I knew they were meant for each other from the first book. But I have a littel resentment towards Rose because of Adrian. She hurt him, used him for her own selfishness without hesitation. It was like a personal slap to the face. Poor Adrian.
4. Kit Walker and Grace-- This will come later. Still have to think about this one...
5. Luce and Daniel-- Still having to think about this one too...I haven't read the last book, so I have no idea if I wanna keep this or not.