Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, Twilight, and Pendragon.
Hi, I'm Wolfmelody. I must warn anyone reading this that much of what is following is useless junk I found humorous and pasted in here, starting with the bolded words. The actual info about me is closer to the bottom- skim as you please ^_^
Also, if you're looking for a beta, please PM me. I'm embarassed to say that although I have my profile filled out and I meet all the requirements to become a beta, I can't seem to get registered. So just PM me, and I'll be glad to help :)
Here on fanfiction I tend to do a lot more reading than writing, and in the process have become quite a connoisseur of all things citrusy. :D
I enjoy helping my fellow writers, and I also appreciate constructive criticism and help from them as well :) I believe that we as writers can work together to grow and learn from each other.
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropiate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insureance pollicy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowde to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room togther and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Kinghts of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an offical "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not nessisary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-ful"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not nessicary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to potrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class skyclad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the poition is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearnig an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato Poeple and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conqur the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
Numbers 2, 8, 9, 12, 18, 20, 21, 24, 26, 32, 46, 47, and 50 made me laugh the hardest. I love number 47.
If you like claymation movies (e.g. Wallace and Gromit, Corpse Bride) copy this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
98 percent of teenagers has drank alcohol or done drugs. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this into your profile.
Re-post this if you are straight and believe in legalizing gay marriage
Repost this if you think homophobia is wrong.
Cervical cancer is actually caused by a virius know as Human Papalonia Virus (HPV). Millions of women around the world already have this virus. Tell someone about this. Post this in your profile, spread your knowledge. Add your name: Okay, first of all, I'm wolfmelody. Second, it's called Human Papillomavirus. It made me laugh and cringe at the same time when I read about the fictional papalonia virus. (facepalm)
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (i always lose). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you were insane, crazy, and/or random, before being crazy, insanse, and/or random was cool, copy and paste this into your profile.(I'm not actually sure how long I've been crazy)
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile. (No one's as weird as me...
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you want to learn Japanese, copy/paste this into your profile (currently am working on it; can't say it's going wonderfully though... I can tell time...)
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile (it's called this thing...fanfiction...ever heard of it?)
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE then it's weird. If you agree, copy/paste this into your profile
If there are times when you just wanna annoy people for the heck of it then copy this into ya profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile. (I want to slap at least 10...)
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile
A little about my fanfiction:
My first fanfiction is a crossover of Pendragon and Harry Potter. In my opinion, Saint Daine could give Voldermort a lesson in pure, unadulturated evil. I love both series. So if you want to read about travelers wielding wands, the forces of evil having lunch together, and two heroic, slightly egotistical, witty brunettes and their clashing personalities, click on "Harry, Hogwarts, and Halla." To find out more, you will simply have to read.
Note: I realize it has been a ridiculously long time since my last chapter update, and I'm sorry to say I don't know when I'll have the next one up. It's been quite a busy year, but I really don't have an excuse besides straight-up writer's block. I promise I will eventually finish it.
Some quickies about me:
I am proud to say I was one of the founders of my school's writing club, and hold office within our small organization :D (So yes, I'm a nerd)
Obviously, one of my passionate hobbies is writing. Lay on the fantasy!
One other passion is music. I love to sing anything fun and challenging; it just feels so cool. I also like dabbling in instrumental performance as well.
My third and greatest passion is visual art of any sort. Anything that I can create in my mind's eye and with my own two hands. My goal is to become an illustrator/animator.
I have a love for anime and manga. I think the art form is unique and I am excited by the possibilities of the medium. I am currently working on writing a short 3-piece graphic novel (writing comes first; saves effort with the drawing). It is a sort of passion project of mine, but I'm not making a big deal about it until it's in a more solid stage (as I just decided to go back and reevaluate the story line a bit.) My current challenge is developing my individual style.
Artists whom influence me the most are: Camilla d'Errico, Chica Umino, Hiroyuki Asada, Atsushi Okubo, and of course, Hayao Miyazaki.
My top two favorite mangas of all time are Honey and Clover and Tanpopo. Both mark a turning point for me where I realized the true potential of graphic novels and what they could be. Other favorites are Soul Eater, Tegami Bachi (Letter Bee), and anything by Miyazaki (particularly Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away.)
I'm currently obsessed with Jónsi, Sigur Rós, and Florence + The Machine. (musically)
My friends and I make ironic jokes about hipsters and the mainstream
I love chocolate.
I would be a vegetarian if I could, but meat is just too good, so I just thank the cow.
my favorite color is green. And blue, mustard yellow, muted colors... it changes all the time.
I'm a bit of a geek sometimes, but that's okay.
I do not believe that a universally accepted "Normal" exists
I love animals and all things in nature, but I prefer to stay close to civilization; nature can be a getaway
I want to learn the Japanese language
I also am working on teaching myself Icelandic
I hate math
I don't text often, but when I do the messages are like letters, complete with full sentences and punctuation.
The only "text language" I know is "OMG, TTYL, and LOL"
I greatly value intelligence among the people around me and I want them to be recognized
For as much as I think about everything I do, sometimes my mouth goes off and I momentarily live up to my gold-capped head.
My eyes can change color from day to day. Usually they are a steady blue-green, though.
I love halloween because you get to wear costumes, whether trick-or-treating or not
I'm a pretty good judge of character most of the time
I'm a good listener; people talk to me
I like when the people surrounding me are happy and having fun
world peace is not something to preach about; It's something to act on
I hope no one will be deterred by the long profile; please review my work and subscribe to me!
I really like this quote:
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
Thanks for reading!