Author has written 22 stories for District 9, Princess Protection Program, Sonny with a Chance, Chuck, Call of Duty, Hannah Montana, Animorphs, Jurassic Park, Carmilla, Vampires, Frozen, and Coco.
David Mitchell is my spirit animal.
Now that I have your attention, hi! My name is Jude, but I use the penname Godfrey Raphael, mostly because I feel it's cooler to have a pseudonym.
I like writing fanfiction, but I also write original fiction. Check it out at FictionPress.com; look for Liberators in Action.
I love parodies. Long live Michael V. and Weird Al Yankovic!
Favorite Disney shows: Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Sonny With a Chance, Cory in the House, Suite Life on Deck.
Some of my stories will feature a lot of Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Emily Osment, Emma Roberts, Kyle Massey, Jason Dolley, Brandon Mychal Smith, Mitchel Musso, and Sterling Knight. Just so you know.
I have sick and twisted dreams of a Left 4 Dead featuring Mac Taylor, Alex Russo, PJ Duncan, and Nico Harris. I also dreamed of a T-Rex eating a Tank and a Witch. Am I crazy?
I like watching Jurassic Park--right until the T-Rex escape and raptor attacks. Am I a scaredy-cat?
Currently obsessed with finishing my projects here in FanFiction and then developing my own fiction writing skills.
Favorite TV Shows: (aside from the ones mentioned above) 30 Rock, Two and a Half Men, Big Bang Theory, 24, CSI (all three of them), Sherlock, Chuck, Prison Break, The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Arrested Development, Bubble Gang, Banana Split, Eat Bulaga, It's Showtime, Air Crash Investigation, Seconds From Disaster
Favorite Movies: Men in Black (1 and 3), Bad Boys II, 21 (and 22) Jump Street, Oz the Great and Powerful, 2 Guns, Mission Impossible (4 most of all), Marvel Cinematic Universe, Lone Survivor, Battleship, Taken (1 and 2), Angels and Demons, You Don't Mess With the Zohan, Star Trek Into Darkness, Star Wars 1-6, Jurassic Park (the first one most of all, even with the T-rex and the raptors), Scary Movie 3 and 4, Frozen, Maleficent (yes, you read those two last movies right), Jurassic World, and now I can't wait for the next Star Wars!
Favorite Games: Call of Duty series, Battlefield series, Total War series, Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis IV, Metro 2033, NBA 2K series, Need for Speed series, Euro Truck Simulator 2
Announcement: 06/26/2014: My Sonny With a Chance fic, The Fun Goes On, is back after an almost two-year hiatus! Please tune in to The Fun Goes On for more fun from the cast of So Random! Also, lots of special guest stars in that show! So please click that link, read, and leave a review!
Announcement 2: 05/28/2018: Unfortunately for The Fun Goes On, that is now a dead fic with regards to me no longer being able to write anything for it. However, to make up for that, I've got some new stories up and running for you to enjoy!
Announcement 3: 08/01/2018: Two new stories up in Animorphs and Jurassic Park! Go check them out!
Announcement 4: 12/23/2018: I finally did it. I finally put up a Frozen fanfiction. I cannot believe I just did that. But I did, and I'm standing by it.
1. Chuck Versus the Ultranationalists - Chuck is kidnapped by Russian Ultranationalists and force him to help them overthrow the current Afghan regime. But he manages to escape and inform two individuals of the plan, Carter Mason and Princess Rosie. Yeah, I know, it's a Chuck/PPP crossover, but I'm too lazy to brand it as such yet. Chapters written but not yet published. I plan on continuing this once I've finished with Fighting Land: Costa Luna, but who knows when that will be?
2. Fighting Land - Upon the ushering of a new world order, Carter and Rosie find themselves in the employ of the KGB as they try to stop reactionary revolutionaries from disrupting the new world order. Fighting takes place in Afghanistan, Chechnya, and Costa Luna, and old and new enemies try to stop them from accomplishing their goal as new friends assist them. The story continues in Fighting Land: Costa Luna.
3. The Fun Goes On - The So Random gang continues to amuse us on the web with new and improved sketches. Take note that Sonny never left and Chad joins them. Mostly just sketches but with the occasional story somewhere. Chapters written but not yet published, but consider this fic dead. I haven't updated it in a long while and I probably won't update it anytime soon or even in the far future. But who knows?
4. Operation Charybdis - What really happened in Operation Charybdis, the CIA operation sent to kill Alex Mason and Co.? This story aims to find out. Surprise character inside. Currently on hold, but I might revisit this just because I don't want this story to go to waste.
5. Three Years Is All It Takes - Three years have passed since Wikus has become a prawn. Another life-changing transformation occurs, and Wikus finally returns to the land of the living. One-shot.
6. Viral - After the Blacklight debacle in Manhattan, the Blacklight Virus somehow gets to Johannesburg, and Wikus and Alex's paths cross as they try to stop the infection from spreading throughout South Africa. District 9/Prototype crossover. Currently on hold and may not get touched anytime soon.
7. There's a Soldier in Every Downfall Nazi - The "There's a Soldier in All of Us" commercial for Black Ops with a Downfall parody twist. Because video editing software is too much for me at the moment, I decided to do written parodies, and it doesn't constrain me as much! Basically this is dead.
8. Flight 4892 - What if Miley Stewart decided to leave it all behind and just become a pilot? It actually works out for her, until one day, when her plane decides that it wants to crash. Turns out that Flight 4892 is going to be the flight of her life. Currently on hold as I have hit writer's block with regards to this story.
9. After the War: The Extremists - I really hope this will be the first of a series. Jennifer Carson is just your average twenty-one-year-old girl. Except for the Yeerk in her head. And it's thirteen years after the Yeerk invasion, and Jen's Yeerk doesn't have the three-day Kandrona limit. But when she survives a plane crash caused by nothlits, she'll find herself in the middle of a coming nothlit uprising. She'll do all she can to survive this with her Yeerk, but will they be able to make it out of the situation alive?
10. Jurassic World: The Most Dangerous Game - My effort to jump in on the Jurassic World bandwagon. It's a day after the events of the movie, and everyone's back in Costa Rica, trying to put the whole thing behind them. But then Owen and Claire are approached by a private security company to help them rescue the survivors of a plane that crashed in Isla Sorna. Problem is, the two of them haven't been on that particular island in a long time, so they have no idea how they can help out. But they're basically forced into it, so they have no choice but to go along with the PMCs to Sorna. But, as always in the JP universe, everything is not as easy as it seems, and once again they end up stuck on the island. It can only mean a crazy adventure for the JP fandom's newest love-team.
11. The Martyr - Set sometime between Books 7 and 8 of the Animorphs series. A plane crashes near the Animorphs' city and neighborhood. and they find out that everyone aboard that plane is a member of the Sharing and quite possibly Controllers. As the Yeerks try to interfere with the investigation into the air crash and ensure that their invasion remains a secret, the Animorphs must make sure that not only does the investigation proceed as it should but also keep the investigators from getting infested themselves. And maybe, just maybe, the truth about the Yeerk invasion may finally be revealed.
12. Motorcycle Diaries - My first attempt at a Carmilla (the web series, not the book) fanfic. This is an alternate universe story in which Laura Hollis graduates from Silas University but finds herself out of a job and out of luck as Silas was inexplicably forced to close down after irregularities with their student curriculum. When Laura gets caught trying to shoplift just so she can survive, she is offered a choice between serving time in jail or going free so she could infiltrate the Vampires, a biker gang made up solely of Silas University alumni. Laura accepts the offer but soon finds out that maybe she should have just gone to jail instead.
13. Vignettes - Basically it's the life story of my Animorphs OC Jen Carson as told through the eyes of her Yeerk Yemra. Sometimes Yemra might talk about her time in the Yeerk Empire but this is for all intents and purposes a Controller slice of life story. I don't think anyone has ever written about things from the perspective of a Yeerk before so why not try my hand in it?
14. Jurassic World: Convergence - Set after Fallen Kingdom. Ian Malcolm's nightmare has come true: genetic engineering has spread throughout the world, and nowhere is it more visible than in China, where dinosaurs have been cloned to serve as troops and weapons for the People's Liberation Army. But when it all inevitably goes wrong in Hong Kong, all the people who have been touched by either Jurassic Park or Jurassic World will find their fates converging upon this one point and the struggle to survive will be very, very real.
15. After the War: The Abandoned - Part two of my After the War series for Animorphs, although in reality it should be more like part 1.5. It's about the Yeerks who were left behind on Earth and made to become human nothlits after the Animorphs defeated their invasion force. It should have been a good deal for the Yeerk nothlits because they've now got access to all the senses that a human has without having to deal with a rebellious mind that wants nothing but to have them out of their head and body, right? Yeah, not really. Humans began to treat the nothlits like shit in the years following the invasion, and while the vast majority of the nothlits just wanted to live normal lives, a few enterprising nothlits decided to take advantage of the situation and stir up some shit of their own, all in the name of the Yeerk Empire.
16. Frozen Hearts, Burning Minds - Set ten years after the events of Frozen, with some flashbacks and sequences in between to flesh out the story a little further. So Elsa thought getting rid of the winter in Arendelle would solve everyone's problems, right? Wrong! Lots of other countries in northern Europe were affected by her unleashing her ice powers, and one of them happens to be the Hanseatic League, a nation which used to be rich and powerful but now isn't. This sets the stage for the arrival of a dictator who will whip the Hanseatic people into a frenzy about the Ice Queen, the one responsible for all the pain and suffering that they have had to endure in recent times. Things are looking bad for Elsa. Can she survive the anger and hatred of an entire nation without losing anything dear and close to her?
1. Beyond Whiskey Hotel - A sort-of crossover of Modern Warfare 2 and Bad Company 2 with mostly OCs. I have no idea if I will make this anymore.
2. Untitled story for Homefront, which comes after Beyond Whiskey Hotel, although this is mostly abandoned.
3. Basically, anything that comes to my mind!
Being a fan of so many things makes you aware of the following things:
- You can never read The Kane Chronicles the same way if you're a fan of Stargate.
- You can never watch The Borgias the same way if you've played Assassin's Creed 2 and AC: Brotherhood.