Author has written 8 stories for District 9, Princess Protection Program, Sonny with a Chance, Chuck, and Call of Duty.
SH*T'S ON FIRE, YO!!!
Now that I have your attention, hi! My name is Jude, but I use the penname Godfrey Raphael, mostly because I feel it's cooler to have a pseudonym.
I like writing fanfiction, but I also write original fiction. Check it out at FictionPress.com; look for Liberators in Action.
I don't like slash and femslash. Bromances and sisterly love, yes, but not slash and femslash. But I support LGBT rights. Does that make me a hypocrite?
I love parodies. Long live Michael V. and Weird Al Yankovic!
Favorite Disney shows: Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Sonny With a Chance, Cory in the House, Suite Life on Deck.
Some of my stories will feature a lot of Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Emily Osment, Emma Roberts, Kyle Massey, Jason Dolley, Brandon Mychal Smith, Mitchel Musso, and Sterling Knight. Just so you know.
I have sick and twisted dreams of a Left 4 Dead featuring Mac Taylor, Alex Russo, PJ Duncan, and Nico Harris. I also dreamed of a T-Rex eating a Tank and a Witch. Am I crazy?
I like watching Jurassic Park--right until the T-Rex escape and raptor attacks. Am I a scaredy-cat?
Currently obsessed with Downfall Parodies and rickrolling. Just because Hitler is my avatar does not mean I'm a Nazi!
1. Chuck Versus the Ultranationalists - Chuck is kidnapped by Russian Ultranationalists and force him to help them overthrow the current Afghan regime. But he manages to escape and inform two individuals of the plan, Carter Mason and Princess Rosie. Yeah, I know, it's a Chuck/PPP crossover, but I'm too lazy to brand it as such yet. Chapters written but not yet published.
2. Fighting Land - Upon the ushering of a new world order, Carter and Rosie find themselves in the employ of the KGB as they try to stop reactionary revolutionaries from disrupting the new world order. Fighting takes place in Afghanistan, Chechnya, and Costa Luna, and old and new enemies try to stop them from accomplishing their goal as new friends assist them. The story continues in Fighting Land: Costa Luna.
3. The Fun Goes On - The So Random gang continues to amuse us on the web with new and improved sketches. Take note that Sonny never left and Chad joins them. Mostly just sketches but with the occasional story somewhere. Chapters written but not yet published.
4. Operation Charybdis - What really happened in Operation Charybdis, the CIA operation sent to kill Alex Mason and Co.? This story aims to find out. Surprise character inside. Currently on hold.
5. Three Years Is All It Takes - Three years have passed since Wikus has become a prawn. Another life-changing transformation occurs, and Wikus finally returns to the land of the living. One-shot.
6. Viral - After the Blacklight debacle in Manhattan, the Blacklight Virus somehow gets to Johannesburg, and Wikus and Alex's paths cross as they try to stop the infection from spreading throughout South Africa. District 9/Prototype crossover. Currently on hold.
7. There's a Soldier in Every Downfall Nazi - The "There's a Soldier in All of Us" commercial for Black Ops with a Downfall parody twist. Because video editing software is too much for me at the moment, I decided to do written parodies, and it doesn't constrain me as much!
1. Beyond Whiskey Hotel - A sort-of crossover of Modern Warfare 2 and Bad Company 2 with mostly OCs.
2. Untitled story for Homefront, which comes after Beyond Whiskey Hotel, although this is mostly abandoned.
3. Basically, anything that comes to my mind!
Being a fan of so many things makes you aware of the following things:
- You can never read The Kane Chronicles the same way if you're a fan of Stargate.
- You can never watch The Borgias the same way if you've played Assassin's Creed 2 and AC: Brotherhood.
Unsafe External Link