Author has written 7 stories for Maximum Ride, 39 Clues, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Switched at Birth.
I have officially changed my username from BriannaIan to XxDreamsAreBetterThanRealityxX
I am also on Fiction Press :) Check out my stories on there! :D
Age: I'm in 10th grade...
I spend most of my time playing on the computer, reading, and writing. I love hanging out with friends and family. Music is my absolute favorite thing! I have Obessive Character Disorder :)
Current Obsession: Nothing
Favorite Books: Maximum Ride, Fallen series, Percy Jackson, Immortal Beloved, Balefire, Tigers Curse, The Womens Murder Club
Favorite Movies: Princess and the Frog, Easy A, Percy Jackson
Favorite Shows: Glee, The Secret Life Of The American Teenager, Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth, Big Time Rush, NCIS, The Glee Project, Love In The Wild, The Vampire Diaries
Favorite Actors: Sterling Knight, Cory Montieth, Logan Henderson, Ashton Kutcher, Sean Berdy, Damian McGinty, Logan Lerman, Ian Somerhalder
Favorite Actresses: IDK,
Favorite Color: Black, Green, Blue, Purple
Favorite Food: Itailian
Favorite Sport: Don't Have One
Favorite Place To Be: IDK
Favorite Restaurant: Olive Garden
Favorite Dessert: Ice Cream
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Hanging With Friends, Playing On The Computer
The BEST Fictional Couples
Max and Fang-Maximum
Bay and Emmett-Switched at Birth
Annabeth and Percy-Percy Jackson
Lindsay and Conklin-The Womens Murder Club
Luce and Daniel-Fallen
Clio and Richard-Balefire
Thais and Luc-Balefire
Rachel and Finn-Glee
Kurt and Blaine-Glee
Kelsey and Ren-Tigers Curse
Lindsay and Ryan-Caribbean Cruising
Amy and Ian-The 39 Clues
Katie and Will-Perfect You
Lauren and Evan-Bloom
Hannah and Finn-Something Maybe
Sara and Tobey-When It Happens
Sonny and Chad-Sonny With A Chance
Amy and Ricky- The Secret Life Of The American
Jacob and Bella-Twilight
Iggy and Ella-Maximum Ride
Kit and Robin-A Year In Europe
Dana and Alex-A Year In Europe
Carrie and Antonio-A Year In Europe
All The Couples From My Stories
(As seen on Max's Blog.)
STOP KRISTEN STEWART AND ROBERT PATTINSON FROM PLAYING MAX AND FANG IN THE MOVIE!!
Spread the word!
1, What color is your toothbrush?
White and Blue
2, Name one person who made you smile today:
3, What were you doing at 8 am this morning:
4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Listening to Music
5, What is your favorite candy bar?
Hershey's Symphony Bar
6, Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope, never will
7, What is the last thing you said aloud?
I Dont Remember
8, What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint chocolate chip!
9, What was the last thing you had to drink?
10, Do you like your wallet?
11, What was the last thing you ate?
12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
13, The last sporting event you watched?
14, What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Cheese and Carmel!
15, Who is the last person you sent a text message too?
My Best Friend
16, Ever go camping?
Yes Last Weekend
17, Do you take vitamins daily?
18, Do you go to church every Sunday?
19, Do you have a tan?
Yeah, I tan like crazy even when I don't mean to
20,Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
It depends on what mood I'm in
21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
22, What did your last text message say?
23, What are you doing tomorrow?
Absolutely 100% Nothing
25, Look to your left, what do you see?
A Bed. Oh so Fascinating
26, What color is your watch?
I don't have a watch
27, What do you think of when you hear Australia?
A Continent. What else?
28, What is your birthstone?
29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
30, What is your favorite number?
31, Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
32, Any plans today?
33, How many states have you lived in?
34, Biggest annoyance right now?
35, Last song listened to?
My Paper Heart By, AAR
36,Can you say the alphabet backwards?
No-I get to U and quit
37, Do you have a maid service clean your house?
38, Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My Volcom Flip Flops
39, Are you jealous of anyone?
I don't think so...
40, Is anyone jealous of you?
Not that I know
41, Do you love anyone?
My family and friends duh!
42, Do any of your friends have children?
I hope not!
43, What do you usually do during the day?
44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
No, not really
45, Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Uhh...Does 'Hi' or 'Hey' count?
46, What color is your car?
If I could drive it would be Black
47, Do you like cats?
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Not in particular...
49, Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Nope, Where's that?
50, How did you get your worst scar?
Ran Myself Over With A Three Wheeler
This or That:
Like thunderstorms: They Don't Bug Me
Play an instrument: Nope
Get along with your parents: Sometimes
Wish on stars: Not Very Often
Believe in love at first sight: Defiantly
Cook: Certain Things
Speak another language: Nope
Touch your nose with your tongue: No, impossible
Have You Ever:
Been Drunk: Nope, Dont Drink
Eaten Sushi: Eww, No!
Made prank calls: Yes
Are you right or left handed?: Right handed
What is your bedtime?: During The Summer?
Name three things you can't live without: Food, Water, Air To Breathe
What is the color of your room?: White But Posters Cover My Walls
What is you middle name?: Like I Would Say
What are your thoughts on abortion? It's Horrible. If People Don't Want A Kid Than They Should Be More Careful!
Do you have a crush on anyone?: Do They Have To Be A Real Person? But yeah...
In Honor of Stupid People:
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
(Shoot, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair.)
On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(the shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap,"
(and that would be how...??)
On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
(Oh - but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
(well...duh, a bit late, huh!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
(No! I thought it would be cold after hearting!)
On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
(but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of car accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those roads.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
(Darn! I was planning to stay awake tonight!)
On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
(as opposed to what...?)
On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
(now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious)
On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
(talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
(Step 3: maybe, ooh...fly Delta?)
On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
(Oh my ..was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity
ONE FOR THE GIRLS!!:
I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him; And
Patience for his moods. Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength,
I'll beat him to death. AMEN
Q: What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for
breath and calling your name?
A: You did not hold the pillow down long enough.
Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
A: A rumor
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART:
1. Get 24 boxes of headache medicine and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Re post this if you laughed...
Or are planning to do any of these things
You know you live in 2010 when...
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, I did!
92 percent American teens would die if Volcom told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their butts off at the others.
95 percent of Teens would panic if Justin Beiber were about to jump off a 247 ft high building. Copy this to your profile if you would be in the other 5 percent who would grab a bunch of friends, a chair, popcorn, and yell JUMP!
95 percent of American teen girls would rush in a mob to every blood bank if Robert Pattinson announced that he had donated blood. Copy this to your profile if you would be part of the 5 percent holding a gun, watching the mob rush by, and picking off the weak ones...
A good girl is a bad girl who’s never gotten caught.
If you are a serial killer, GET THE HECK AWAY FROM ME. If you are a cereal killer, GET THE HECK AWAY FROM MY CHERRIOS.
"Some see the glass half full, some see it half empty. Me? I just want to know who the heck is drinking my freaking soda"
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird.
When life give you lemons, shut up and eat your damn lemons
They say guns don't kill people. People kill people. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled, "BANG!" i don't think you'd kill many people
Heaven doesn't want me there and Hell's afraid I'll take over.
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems
I know KUNG-FU and 42 other dangerous words
Me and the gummy bears have a plot to rule the world but shhh its a secret!
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable; like a coma?
I used to have super powers but my therapist took them away
There are very few problems that cannot be solved by large amounts of explosives
If the opposite of 'pro' is 'con', then what's the opposite of 'progress'?
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it
What's the last book you read/are reading? – Passion by Lauren Kate
What's on your T.V right now? – Commercials
Who's the last person you talked to and what did you say? – My mom
Where are you? – Kitchen
Look up. Now look back. What do you see? – A sliding glass door
What's the last thing you ate/drank? – I Ate Mac and Cheese, I Drank Juice
what's your personality like? – Very Interesting...
Who do you have a crush on? – In Real Life? Someone... Fictional? Well Lets See...
What was the last thing you thought? – I Don't Know How To Explain My Thoughts
You have a million dollars. What do you do? – So Many Things That I Cant List
Grab the closest thing to you. What is it? – My iPod
Say George Bush, what do you think of???- Trees, what else?
What are you eating/drinking right now? – Nothing
1. Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say?- I Don't Even Own A Globe
2. Fine a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. What does it say?- His
3. What can you hear right now?- Glee songs
5. Turn on T.V. What show is on?- Commercials
6. Type your name with your elbow.- t6ay7ul.olrt5f (I Can Totally Do That Better But I'm Too Lazy)
7. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see?- Umm No Thanks
8. If you could be anybody from Warriors, who would you be?- What?
9. What happened last time you were typing on this computer?- I was talking to a friend!
MAXIMUM RIDE FAN QUESTIONS:
1. Do you think Iggy is hot?
Sure. Not As Hot As Fang...
2. Did you cry when Ari died?
No I Was Happy Because That Meant Fang Could Come Back Happily.
3. Do you think Fang is hot?
4. How do you pronounce Ari's name?
5. Do you laugh every time you read the name Mr. Chu?
6. -SPOILER ALERT- In MAX, did you laugh hysterically when Total started talking about marriage?
Yeah. It Was Hard Not To Wake Up My Parents From Laughing So Loud
7. -SPOILER ALERT- Did you squeal at all the faxness in MAX?
I Started Hyperventilating, If That Answers Your Question.
8. Did you angrily throw your book across the room when the flock split up?
I've Never Thrown A Book, But I Thought About Stop Reading It. Good Thing I Didn't
9. Who is your favorite character?
Fang By Far And Iggy Is 2nd
10. Do you like Jeb?
No I Think He Should Just Leave The Flock Alone
11. -SPOILER ALERT- Were you making a genuine "WTF" face when Max and Fang grew gills?
I Was Thinking 'How Did They Grow Gills At The Exact Same Time?'
12. Did you think MAX was better than TFW?
TFW Had Nothing To Do With The Story Line, MAX did.
13. -SPOILER ALERT- Did you get slightly fed up with Nudge and Angel's slight attitudes in MAX?
No, Actually, I Was Laughing.
14. Which book is your all time favorite?
In order: MAX, SOF, TAE, STWAOES, And TFW
15. If the flock had a theme song, what would it be?
Me Against the World by Simple Plan.
16. Have you ever imagined the flock as a band playing whatever song comes up when listening to your iPod?
17. Who do you think the voice should be?
Um, Maybe It's Somebody From The School That's Helping Them
18. Do you think one or more members of the flock should learn to play an instrument?
Why? They Would Be A Little Busy To Play...
19. What bugged you the most about TFW?
That It Didn't Have A Story Line...I Mean Global Warming? WTF?
20. MIGGY or FAX?
Fax. Max and Iggy? No...Just No. Figgy is better than Miggy
List 12 Characters in no specific order
1. Max Ride
2. Iggy Ride
3. Finn Hudson
4. FANG Ride
5. Rachel Berry
6. Angel Ride
7. Amy Cahill
8. Ian Kabra
9. Artie Abrams
10. Daniel Grigori
11. Blaine ?
12. Kurt Hummel
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven FanFic? Do you want to?
Angel and Blaine? Umm no thank you...
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight Pregnant?
Kurt got Ian pregnant? GROSSGROSSGROSSGROSS!!
4. Can you recall any Fics about Nine?
Yeah, quite a few
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Iggy and Angel. Maybe if Angel was 8 years older...
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Rachel and Artie because Daniel is a fallen angel and Rachel is not good enough for him
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Amy walking in on Iggy and Kurt? She would throw up and be scarred for life.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten Fic.
Finn falls in love with Luce which makes Daniel really pissed off especially when Luce starts to return Finns feelings
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort Fic.
Kurt comforts Amy after a bad break up with Ian
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Highway to Hell
12. If you wrote a One/Four/Six Fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: contains making out and mind reading
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Four?
A few weeks ago. Fang Is my favorite book character of all time and there are millions about him.
14. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Max and Amy (Umm, gross.) are in a happy relationship until Amy runs off with Fang. Max, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Blaine and a brief unhappy affair with Kurt, then follows the wise advice of Rachel and finds true love with Finn. (Amy and Max are bi? Ughh. Bad thoughts.)
18. How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a fight?
Amy already hates Ian but I'm pretty sure she secretly loves him. I don't want them to keep fighting. :)
19. What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
Rachel. I would be happy...then I could meet Finn...
20. How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
Ian and Blaine. Umm WTF?
21. How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
If Iggy dissed me, I would rearange the furniture so he tripped every where he walked.
22. You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year (just imagine it happened for the smart alecks out there), and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find (10) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
If Daniel was in my room. my day would have just gotten 100% better
23. What would you think if (1) was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If (1) is already emo/slit his/her wrists already, what would you think if (1) became the most optimistic person in the world?
Max being emo? Umm thats Fangs job but...
24. What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
If Fang gave me a daisy, I would probably scream in delight, then ask him what the catch was.
25. (6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
If Angel stole my hairbrush, I would say "Good you need one."
26. (7), (9), and (4) have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
Amy, Artie, and Fang. SHUT THE F UP!! Excpet for Fang...he can keep singing
27. (2) and (11) are your teachers. What would you do?
Iggy and Blaine. I would probably be in Heaven...
ANOTHER RANDOM QUIZ THINGY
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My Hair?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black
3. Do you plan outfits? Nope.
4. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Relaxed. Tired
5. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? My shirt.
6. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Uh...
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I Dont Remember
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope.
9. What are you craving right now? Gatorade.
10. Do you floss? Sometimes
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Lettuce
12. When was the last time you talked on aim? Uhh, never?
13. Are you emotional? Hella yes
14. Would you dance to the taco song? No. I dont like dancing.
15. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Tried too. Got bored after I got to 10...
16. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick It. Hurts to bite.
17. Do you like your hair? Sure. I guess. Sometimes
18. Do you like yourself? Kinda.
19. Have you ever met a celebrity? I wish.
20. Do you like cottage cheese? Ughh No.
21. What are you listening to right now? Stay Beautiful By Taylor Swift
22. How many countries have you visited? Beside the USA? None
23. Are your parents strict? Sometimes.
24. Would you go sky diving? Maybe. It kind of looks fun.
25. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No. I don't eat with creepy old men
26. Would you throw potatoes at him? That would be fun...
27. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Who doesnt have sparkly stuff in their room?
28. Have you ever been in a castle? No, I wish.
39. Do you rent movies often? Netfilx!
40. Have you made a prank phone call? Yeah! And got in trouble for it too.
41. Do you own a gun? My dad does.
42. Can you count backwards from 74? Uhh, is that a trick question?
43. Who are you going to be with tonight? My daddy and step mom
44. Brown or white eggs? White.
45. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yeah. And it broke really quickly.
46. Ever been on a train? No...
47. Ever been in love? Sorta. I wouldn't really call it love...more of a crush.
48. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes.
49. Are you too forgiving? Depends
50. Do you use chap stick? Sometimes
51. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Uhh, How would I know? I
52. Can you use chop sticks? No.
53. Ever have cream puffs? No.
54. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No and I dont want too.
55. What was the last question you asked? What's the last question I asked?
56. What was the last CD you bought? A Nancy Drew Game
57. Boys or girls? Boys.
58. What is your bus number for school? I dont pay attention to the number. I know its TT though
59. Is your hair curly? Ha. As if. My hair cant curl.
60. Last time you cried? Don't remember.
61. Ever walked into a wall? Every once in a while
62. Do looks matter? Nope. Its the inside that counts
63. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Nope.
64. Have you ever slapped someone? Probably. Can't remember who.
65. Favorite time of the year? Summer and Winter. I no total opposites.
66. Favorite color? Black
67. Are you sarcastic? No, what are you talking about? (See? Like my sarcasm?)
68. Do you have any tattoos? Never
69. The last person you held hands with? My baby cousin
70. Do you sleep with the TV on? Used too.
71. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Both.
72. Do you like your life right now? Sure.
73. How often do you talk on the phone? Once a week.
74. What is your favorite animal? Dogs and Ravens (FANG!!) and Cobras (IAN KABRA!!)
75. What was the most recent thing you bought? A Book
76. Do you have good vision? No. Already have glasses.
77. Can you hula hoop? Yeah. Me and my friends used to hula hoop alot when we were little.
78. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Depends.
79. Do you have a job? No. I wish...
80. Can you handle the truth? Depends...
81. What are you wearing? Jeans and a gray t-shirt.
82. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes. Its quiet fun.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
No Books near me.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Challenge on Food Network (Don't ask)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My Ipod. Cake Boss on the TV
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Running home from the bus.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Jeans and a gray t-shirt.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah. I dream every night. Doesn't mean I remember the dreams.
11. When did you last laugh?
12.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Everybody at my school.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last movie you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Don't get me started
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
HAHAHAHA If I haven't told you already I dont want you to know.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
A better environment.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
What about him?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Brianna or Nicole
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Ryan or Finn or Slater
The Alphabet of Questions
A – Accidents
01. Have you ever been in a car accident? No
02. Do you have a lot of scars? Not Really
03. Have you ever been in a fist fight with someone? Nah
04. Have you ever seriously hurt anyone by mistake? A few times
05. Have you ever had stitches? Where? No
B – Beauty
06. Do you consider yourself beautiful? Ha. No.
07. Are you self conscious of how you look?
08. Do you put on a lot of makeup? None
09. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery? No
10. What do you think makes a person beautiful? Personality
C – Consequences
11. What was the longest amount of time you’ve been grounded for? Never
12. What would you do if you got pregnant, keep it or have an abortion? At this age? Ugh. That sounds horrible...
13. Do you ever think about how your actions affect other people? Sometimes
14. What do you think is the worst punishment someone could give you? Death?
15. What is one thing you wish you didn’t do, just because it wasn’t worth it in the end? Oh, jeez...There are many many things...
D – Dealing
16. When you are mad at someone, how do you show them? Depends on who they are and what they did
17. Name a time when you had to be strong. Umm...I'm not sure. When my parents got a divorce, I guess.
18. Have you ever dealt with a divorce or parents fighting? Any kind of abuse at home? My parents got a divorce
19. When people at school don’t accept you, or have problems with you, how do you react? I dont really care
20. Have you ever lost someone to death? Explain how you got through it. Not really. The only people in my family who have died, I didnt know them.
E – Experience
21. Have you ever had a job? Any volunteer jobs? I helped my mom work and got paid for that
22. Do you think that you are sexually experienced, or not at all? No. I'm in 9th grade.
23. Have you gone through a lot emotionally, or has life been easy thus far? Life has been easy, I guess...I dont know.
24. Do you think you are ready to be on your own (have your own home, job, etc.)? No.
25. How old do you act? Most of the time I acted older than I actually am.
F – Family
26. Is there anyone in your family you don’t talk to? Why? Yes because I dont know them that well because they live so far away
27. If you had to choose, family or friends? Family. But my best friends are like my sisters
28. Can you tell your parents or one of your parents anything? No.
29. Do you have any siblings? If so, do you ever get jealous of them? Nope. I'm an only child
30. How often do you spend ‘quality time’ with family members? I dont know.
G – Growing
31. How tall are you? How tall do you wish you were? I'm 5 foot 3. I wanna be like 5 foot 6.
32. Do you think that you have grown more in the past year than any year before that? I dont know
33. As a person, do you think you are mature for your age or still act childish? Mature
34. Are you scared to think that one day you will turn 30, then 40, then 50? Yes
35. Do you believe you still have a lot to learn? Oh yeah.
H – Hope
36. Love – real or not? Real
37. Are you a pessimist of an optimist? Pessimist
38. Do you believe in fate, that everything happens for a reason, or do you think that our actions lead the way? Fate
39. Do you think that after we die our spirit is still alive? Uh..I dont know.
40. What gives you hope when you just feel like dying? My friends and family
I – Issues
41. Do you suffer from depression or constant sadness/loneliness? No.
42. Do you have any type of disease or disability? I'm blind in one eye but thats about it
43. Are you currently in a hard relationship or have bad luck with the opposite sex? Not really
44. Do you think that you are alone in this world? No.
45. How often do you think about death, suicide or running away? Never...or at least not seriously
J – Jokes
46. Say a word or phrase that would not be funny to anyone but you & one of your friends (an inside joke) At night...
47. Are you usually the one who makes people laugh, Or the other way around? About 50/50
48. Do you cry when you laugh hard? Sometimes
49. Write down a hilarious moment you had with someone that makes you laugh to this day! Oh...wow...theres alot.
50. Do you ever get in trouble for laughing or talking a lot during class? Sometimes
K – Knowledge
51. The purpose of school: to learn, to cause trouble or to hang out with friends? Learn and Hang with friends
52. Do people refer to you as smart, dumb, or average? Smart
53. What was the highest grade you have received (full course mark) ever? A
54. What was your last average? This year would you like to maintain it or aim higher? A
55. What do you find the most interesting subject to be (to study or to talk about)? Greek Mythology or Astronomy
L – Love
56. Are you currently in love? If not, have you been before? No and No.
57. Do people around you show you a lot of love (tell you they love you, hug you, kiss you, etc.)? My family does
58. Is love worth it? I think so but I'm not sure...
59. Do you hate it when girls in their young teenage years say they ‘love’ someone that they’ve been dating for a few months? Oh my god. Ye! It annoys the crap out of me...
60. Does it take a lot for you to say you love someone, or is it just a word? It take alot
M – Money
61. Do you believe that money makes the world go round? Uh...I dont know.
62. Is your family on the poor side, average, or above average when it comes to money? Average
63. Are you saving up for college/university, or planning to? Yeah
64. Would you rather win millions of dollars & be set for life, or find the perfect person to marry & start a family with? Probably the perfect person to marry...Love is worth more to me than money
65. On a scale of 1-10, how important is money to you? 6
N – Naughty
66. Are you a virgin? Hell, yes! Again, I'm in 9th grade.
67. What do you think about doing sexual things with someone you’re not going out with? Does, like, kissing count? Cuz otherwise no.
68. Do you know anybody you consider a ’slut’? What makes you say that? I know a lot of people like that
69. If you could, would you erase some things you did in the past or make it so you did more? Erase somethings
70. Do you consider yourself more nice or more naughty? You can’t say both! Nice
O – Openness
71. How long does it take for you to open up to someone? Not long, i guess
72. What does it take for you to fully trust someone? Hmm, I'm not sure...It kind of depends on the person
73. Are you generally untrusting towards people because of past experiences, or any other reason? Uh, I dont know
74. When are you comfortable with someone sexually? I'm in 9th grade...I wouldnt know
75. When it comes to parents and close friends, what’s the limit of what you can tell them? Eh, I guess it depends on the person
P – Positive
76. Have you ever had an experience with someone that didn’t necessarily end positively? If so, would you rather erase the memory of that person because of the sad times or keep the memory of that person because of the good times? Keep the memory of that person
77. Do you agree with the saying: better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all? Hm...I dont know
78. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? What do you try to be? Pessimistic...I dont try to be either but it just happens like that...
79. Do you agree that something good can come out of everything? No.
80. Have you ever had a time where something really bad happened, but something really good happened because of it? If so, please exlain what it was: My parents divorce...If it never happened I wouldnt have my stepmom and stepdad
Q – Questions
81. When faced with a problem, do you ask for help or try to figure it out yourself? Both
82. Do you often question the world and how we came about? What are some things you would like to know about creation? I believe in science
83. Do you think the government is truthful? If you could ask the president one question, what would it be? God, no. And I dont know.
84. When someone does something wrong to you, do you confront them and ask them why they did it or just let it go? Depends
85. What is one unsolved mystery about the world that you want answers to? How some people can be so mean, cruel, stupid, etc, ect...
R – Respect
86. How do you show respect? I dont really know...I guess it depends...
87. What can someone do for you to lose all respect for them? Doing something stupid
88. Do you respect your teachers, parents, and other authority figures? Yes.
89. When you are disrespectful to your parents, what is the punishment? I usually get yelled at but they get over it really quick
90. If someone is mean to you, are you mean back or do you kill them with kindness? Mean back to them
S – School
91. If you are still in school, what grade will you be going into? 9th
92. When will you graduate high school/college? 2015
93. After high school, what did you do/are you planning to do? Go to college
94. Do you like or hate school? What do you like/hate about it? Eh, 50/50
95. Have you ever been suspended, expelled, or dropped out of school? No
T – Temptation
96. Have you ever done something wrong, knowing it was wrong, because something inside of you said it was okay? Yes
97. Has anyone ever pressured you to smoke or drink? Did you do it? No and No.
98. Did you ever cheat on someone? Why did you do it? No.
99. Did you ever want to do something sexual with someone you didn’t really know or love? What did you end up doing? No.
100. Do you give in to temptation easily, or are you more independent and strong willed? Eh, depends, I guess
U – Unique
102. Do you do a lot of things because your friends are doing it? No.
103. Do you follow trends, wear whatever you want, or wear really unique pieces? Wear what I want to wear
104. Do you give in easily to peer pressure? Do you do things such as smoke, drink, or have casual sex? Ha. No.
105. What makes you different from people your age? I like reading and writing while most people, at my school especially, dont. I guess this is what this websites for, right? Either that or I'm actually mature and dont do stupid things
V – Value
106. What’s the most expensive thing in your room? My computers
107. What’s more valuable: your life or the lives of your loved ones? Would you sacrifice your life for other people? Loved ones and yeah...
108. What is something you value not because it cost a lot, but because it means a lot to you? It means a lot to me.
109. If there was a fire in your house/apartment, what is the first thing you would grab? I dont know. I would get my dog out, I guess.
110. Do you think past memories and experiences are more valuable than what could possibly happen in the future? Yeah.
W – Wishes
111. If you had three wishes, what would they be? I dont know...
112. Would you rather wish yourself to be happy, or your loved ones? If my loved ones are happy, than I'm usually happy too.
113. Do you believe that wishes come true if you really believe in them? Um, I dont know.
114. Have you ever had a wish come true? If so, what was that wish? I dont know.
115. Do you find wishing for things a waste of time because everything that’s meant to happen, will happen? I dont know
Y – You
121. Are you more independent or social? Independent
122. What is something that makes you very mad when you see it? There are a lot of things...
123. Do you think that you have potential to do great things? I guess...
124. Do you think people are born a certain way, or develop their personalities based on what they go through in life? Both
125. Do you think people are generally good ? No.
Z – Zest
126. Are you currently happy with your life? Why or why not? Yes
127. Do you go on FacebookCraze.com to get facebook survey’s and quizzes like this one? No.
128. When change occurs, do you get scared or are you excited for it? Both, it depends
129. Do you like to try new things, meet new people? Not really.
130. What is the most motivational thing in the world? Love, I guess
Your boy side
You love hoodies. X
You love jeans. X
Dogs are better than cats. X
It's hilarious when people get hurt. X
You've played with/against boys on a team. X
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.X
You watch sports on TV. X
gory movies are cool
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors. X
You love to go crazy and not care what people think. X
Sports are fun. X
Talk with food in your mouth.X
Sleep with your socks on at night X
Your Girl Side
You wear lip gloss/stick. X
You love to shop. X
You wear eyeliner. X
You wear the color pink.X
Go to your mom for advice. X
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.X
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures. X
You like wearing jewelry.X
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.X
You were/are in gymnastics/dance X
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up. X
You smile a lot more than you should. X
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.X
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.X
You love the movies. X
Used to play with dolls as little kid. X
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it. X
Like being the star of every thing.
You own a cell phone.
You own something from abercrombie
You own something from pacsun
you own something from Hollister
You own something from American Eagle
You love/like going to the mall.
You own an iPod/MP3 player.
You love Starbucks.
You have been called a brat.
You hate buying things that are on sale
You have more than one house
Total : 9
Black is one of your favorite colors. X
You have thought about death. (who dosen't????) X
You wear chains
You like heavy metal. X
You've shopped at Hot Topic. X
You have worn black lipstick
Your hair was/is dark. X
You dislike preps. X
You're an athiest/ satanist/agnostic.
Total : 7
You can skateboard.
You've worn plaid. X
You like Converse. X
You hate MTV.
You have/had blue, pink, red, purple, or green hair. X
You dislike pink. X
You hate/dislike preps. X
You wear/wore skateboarding shoes. X
You love the computer. X
You like Harry Potter X
You are supposed to wear glasses/contacts
You get straight A's. X
You love/like reading. X
You were/are in band
You don't care what you look like. X
You have a curfew.
You always do your homework. (Don't make me laugh!)
You never miss school unless you're sick X
Total : 7
You cut yourself over depression
You have been depressed.
You have black rimmed glasses
You like the band Evanescence (EVANESCENCE ROCKS!) X
You cry easily. X
You like emo music. X
You hate being called emo.
You keep/have kept a journal/diary. X
You have written a sad poem X
you think emo chicks/Guys are hot X
Total : 6
You like rap.
You are/was in a gang.
You wear/wore rubberbands in your pants.
You swear once in a while or alot
You have freestyled.
You have worn high tops with the tongue flipped out.
You can break dance
Total : 1
You like loud music
You love/loved the
You never walk anywhere.
You wear slip-on shoes.
You wear/wore Vans.
You like the band panic! at the disco
You wear band t-shirts.
People have called you a freak and meant it.
You love to "hardcore" dance
hair has been died more than 1 color
You watch/watched the Superbowl.
You own track shoes or other sports related shoes.
You collect your jerseys.
you have a wall or shelf dedicated to your trophies / awards
You have posters or plaques of famous athletes.
your garage consists of sports equipment
You belong/belonged to a school team.
You are going/did go to a sports summer camp
You have a specific number
My Sonny Stats:
Favorite Episode: Falling for the Falls Part 1 and 2 AND Sonny with a Kiss
Favorite Character: Chad
Favorite Prop: The Gnome
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Set: Sonny's apartment...so many good things happened there
Favorite Moment: When Chad says "I'll tell you about it tomorrow night." The Sonny says, "What's tomorrow night?" Then he says "Our first date." And winks...So cute!
Favorite Channy Moment: The Kiss!
Favorite Quote a Character Said: "You dont do that with the Randoms do you? That would be weird." -Chad after the Kiss
-I wish I owned a Mackenzie Falls uniform.
-I wish Mackenzie Falls was a real show
-I squeal whenever there's a cute Channy moment in SWAC.
-I've seen every episode atleast 5 times.
-I'm mad at Disney for not adding Channy in some episodes they could have.
If these describe you too, copy and paste this in your profile.
[x]You’ve never done illegal drugs. (or drugs at all)
[x]You have a lot of friends
[ ]You get along with everyone
[ ]You haven’t made fun of someone for at least two months
[ ]You love soccer
[ ]You love baseball
[x]You’re into writing and art
[x] Favorite music genre is pop rock
[ ]You believe in “innocent until proven guilty” theory
[ ]One of your favorite colors is red or gold
[x]Good grades at school
[ ]One of the worst things you can do is lie
[x]You plan on going to college/university
[x]You’re content with mostly everything in your life right now.
[x]You laugh a lot.
[ ]You like to follow trends.
[x]You love to swim
[ ]Water polo is awesome
[ ]Pink is one of your favorite colors
[ ]Black is morbid & depressing
[ ]You’re an optimist.
[ ]You’re completely straight edged.
[x]You’re very emotional
[x]Rap, R&B, & hip-hop is your favorite music genre
[x]You don’t believe in going steady at a young age.
[x]You’ve made fun of at least one person this week.
[ ]You’re depressed to a certain extent.
[x]You love to read.
[ ]You appreciate theatre & arts.
[x]Loyalty is the MOST important thing in a relationship.
[ ]Hate is completely unneeded.
[ ]Indie is your favorite genre of music.
[x]Every once in awhile you have little anger outbursts.
[x]Lying is sometimes okay
[x]Blue is one of your favorite colors.
[ ]Serious is better than funny.
[x]There’s at least one person you hate.
[x]Basketball is a good sport.
[x]Football is amazing.
[x]Black is a cool color.
[ ]You’ve lied about something serious.
[x]You’re a very deep person.
[ ]You have considered suicide.
[x]You like metal.
[ ]They make school seem more important than it is.
[x]You’re scared to grow up.
[ ]You’ve done drugs in the past month
[ ]Anger is one of your primary feelings.
[ ]You have trust issues.
[x]Guilty until proven innocent.
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Taylor
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Tayizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Green Tiger
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Renee Lieseke
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Bartason
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Blue Coca Cola
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maidenname, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Arrente
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Renee
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Coda or Black Tucker
[ ] You don't have very many friends.
[ ] Often times, teachers forget your name.
[ ] You were always picked last for kickball.
[ ] You don't like to talk a lot.
[x] You tend to avoid mass social activities
[x] You don't participate in any extracurricular activities.
[ ] All you wish for is to move away or get a fresh start.
[x] Your friends have blown you off before.
[ ] You sit alone in most of your classes.
[x] You have a feeling that once you leave high school or college, nobody is going to remember you.
[x] You hold interest in activities that other people find strange.
[x] People don't find you friendly.
[x] You hold extreme hate towards another high school stereotype.
[ ] You eat alone at lunch.
[x] Lets face it: you like to party.
[ ] You party every other weekend.
[ ] Or every weekend?
[ ] You've been going to frat house parties since early high school.
[ ] You're the defending beer bong champion.
[ ] You know the best hook-ups in the state or world
[ ] Everybody who's anybody goes to the same parties you go to.
[ ]You've hooked up at parties.
[ ] You spend time getting ready for parties.
[ ] You've passed out from being too drunk.
[ ] You've partied all night.
[ ] You've sneaked out of the house to party.
[ ] Actually, your parents really don't care if you party or not.
[x] You're pretty much nocturnal.
[ ] You like to go clubbing.
[ ] You and your friends always party hop.
[ ] You've crashed a party before.
[ ] One way or another, you've wound up naked in front of everybody at a party
[ ] You've thrown up from drinking too much.
[ ] You've done something that you regret at a party.
[ ] You can dance.
[ ] You're friends with a lot of people older than you.
[ ] You know what sXe and hXc actually mean.
[ ] You have an obsession with dinosaurs, robots, or Pokemon.
[ ] You idolize Jeffree Starr.
[ ] People have called you scene before.
[ ] You spend at least an hour getting ready to take pictures of yourself for your myspace.
[x] You have a mirror pic.
[x] You listen to bands that most people have never heard of.
[ ] You enjoy going to shows.
[ ] You donly go to shows for the sake of going to shows, not the music.
[ ] Your hair is multicolored.
[ ] You accessorize your hair with kiddie barrettes and bows.
[ ] Fashion is one of the most important things that define you.
[ ] You mosh.
[ ] You often mix vintage with modern.
[ ] Your myspace picture captions are sad lyrics to sad songs.
[ ] All of your friends are scene.
[ ] You don't know many of the people on your friends list in person.
[ ] You take angled pictures of yourself.
[x] You enjoy photography.
Total = 3
[ ] You pop the collar
[ ] You won't go near the Goths
[x] You own at least one thing from a designer store.
[ ] You are very clean cut.
[x] You are squeamish. (Sometimes)
[ ] People have called you preppy before.
[ ] You never leave the house without putting on cologne/perfume
[ ] You have a lot of money.
[ ] You know who LC is.
[ ] You watch shows like The OC, The Real World, The Hills, and Laguna Beach.
[ ] One favorite store is either Abercrombie & Fitch or American Eagle Outfitters.
[ ] You're afraid to set foot into Hot Topic.
[ ] You carry a purse wherever you go.
[ ] You need to wake up at least an hour before school so you can get ready.
[ ] You do not leave the house without make up.
[x] You feel really girly when you gush over male actors.
Total = 3
[ ] You have played an instrument before.
[ ] You still play an instrument.
[ ] You are/were in regular Band.
[ ] You are/were in Jazz Band.
[ ] You are/were in Marching Band.
[ ] Most of your friends are in band.
[ ] The band room/band hall is your second home.
[ ] You enjoy listening to classical music on occasion.
[ ] You aspire to be a Drum Major.
[ ] You've made out with somebody on a band bus or at a band competition.
[ ] You have trouble getting your non-band friends to go near the band room.
[ ] Band is your favorite class.
[ ] You have been to band camp.
[ ] You walk in step with all your friends.
[ ] You talk about band constantly.
[ ] You know that American Pie has got it all wrong.
[x] You hate rap music.
[ ] Marching Season is your favorite time of year.
[ ] When you go to football games, you don't really pay attention to the game itself.
[ ] Your favorite jokes are band jokes.
[ ] You know it's not about the bloods and the crips: it's the brass and the woodwinds.
Total = 1
[x] You have seen a school play.
[ ] You have seen a Broadway musical.
[ ] You like to act.
[x] You have participated in a school play.
[ ] You have participated in a play outside of school.
[ ] You have gone to the Thespian Conference
[ ] You get pissed off when people make that thespian, did you say lesbian joke?
[ ] You have done tech.
[ ] You know that you cannot touch anybody else's props.
[ ] You have played in the pit orchestra for a musical.
[x] You have been to a cast party.
[ ] You are in a thespian troupe.
[ ] You often sing show tunes at the top of your lungs.
[ ] You know who Idina Menzel and Johnathan Larson are.
[ ] At one point in your life, you were obsessed
[ ] You do not have a personal bubble.
[ ] You actually understand Shakespeare.
[ ] You know how to put on stage make up.
[ ] You have been a lead.
[ ] You met a lot of your better friends through theatre.
Total = 3
[ ] You participate in a lot of extracurricular activities.
[ ] You have a part-time job.
[x] You have straight A's.
[x] You are in mostly honors/IB/AP classes.
[ ] You do not procrastinate.
[ ] You have scored a 5 on an AP test.
[ ] You do not have very much down time.
[ ] You are very organized.
[x] You always have a thousand things going on at once.
[ ] You are in a relationship.
x] You aspire to get into an Ivy League School.
[ ] In your extracurriculars, you hold leadership positions.
[ ] You are/were on Student Council.
[ ] You are/were the class president.
[x] You are/were a class officer.
[ ] You are/were the Salutatorian for your class.
[ ] You are/were the Valedictorian for your class.
[x] People have told you that you didn't have a life.
[ ] You are getting/have already received the IB Diploma.
[x] You cry hysterically when you get anything lower than an A on anything. (Not really cry, but I get really mad)
Total = 7
[ ] Your grades are slipping.
[ ] You always wait until the last minute to do big projects.
[x] You do a lot of things half-assed.
[x] You are an overall procrastinator.
[x] You like to sleep.
[ ] It takes you ages to turn your job applications in.
[ ] You are often late to school/work.
[ ] You don't turn in a lot of your work.
[x] You spend the majority of your time watching TV, the computer or going on facebook/dA. You could be doing something more productive.
[x] You sleep in past noon on the weekends and during the summer.
[x] You do not get out of your pajamas unless you have to leave the house.
[x] You could walk, but you'll just drive.
[ ] You have fallen asleep during class before.
[x] Friends have called you lazy.
[x] Life is hard when you lose the remote & you have to walk a million miles over to the TV and change the channel.
[x] When you hang out with your friends, the majority of your time is spent playing video games or doing something where neither of you have to stand up.
[ ] You have eaten an entire pint of ice cream in one sitting.
[x] You have sat through an entire running marathon of a show before.
[ ] Your wardrobe consists of mostly black things.
[x] When you have the money, you shop at Hot Topic.
[ ] You think tattoos are hot.
[ ] You think odd piercings are hot.
[ ] You don't get along with your parents.
[x] You have/want to dyed/dye your hair an exotic color
[ ] You've styled your hair in liberty spikes.
[x] Sometimes you ponder the meaning of life and death.
[ ] You like to write dark poetry.
[ ] You are into/interested in S&M.
[ ] You have a pair of oversized black pants.
[x] At one point in your life, you liked Foamy, Happy Bunny, Emily the Strange, and the Happy Tree Friends.
[ ] You listen to grunge.
[ ] You have a messenger bag with buttons up and down the straps.
[ ] You smoke cigarettes.
[ ] You will only date other Goths.
[x] You don't really care what people think about you.
[x] Overly happy people scare you.
[ ] You like black makeup & nail polish best.
Total = 6
[ ] You actually study for tests and quizzes.
[x] You have straight A's.
[ ] You haven't had any luck with the opposite sex.
[ ] You are into WoW, Magic Cards, and Halo.
[ ] You over-analyze jokes to the point where they aren't funny anymore.
[ ] Your mom buys your clothes for you.
[ ] You actually answer the questions in class.
[ ] You sit front row center in all of your classes to get the best learning experience.
[ ] You miss school during the summer.
[ ] You wear your pants at your waist.
[x] You prefer sweatpants to jeans.
[ ] You have a pocket protector in your shirt with pens and a calculator in it.
[ ] You let cute boys/girls take advantage of you & copy your homework in hopes of getting noticed.
[ ] You've noticed some of the spelling and grammar mistakes in this survey.
[ ] People always cheat off you during tests.
[ ] Your parents pack your lunch for you every day.
[x] You wear/should be wearing glasses.(Worst Sterotype in the world. Is it my fault I'm blind?)
Total = 3
Garage Band Junkie
[ ] You play the guitar. (like 3 chords but still!)
[ ] You have been in a garage band before.
[ ] You're still in a garage band.
[ ] You think your band is going to make it big someday.
[ ] You play shows almost weekly.
[ ] You play the drum set.
[ ] You sing vocals for a band.
[ ] You write your own lyrics.
[ ] You spend hundreds on amps and microphones.
[ ] Your band has a myspace page.
[ ] You have been in multiple garage bands.
[ ] You have changed the name of your band at least twice.
[ ] You have participated in a battle of the bands
[ ] Your band has been signed.
[ ] You have taken guitar classes at school.
[ ] You have played at the same venue multiple times.
[ ] You would rather make it big than have to go to college.
[ ] You have musical talent.
[ ] You have groupies.
[ ] You've made t-shirts and other apparel for your band.
Total = -0
[ ] You actually are black.
[ ] You know who the bloods and the crips are.
[ ] You wear doo-rags.
[ ] You actually grew up in the ghetto.
[ ] You can freestyle.
[ ] You drive down the street blaring your music
[ ] Your ride is pimped out with stereo boosts.
[ ] You can break dance.
[ ] You say nigga a lot.
[ ] You talk too fast for people to understand you.
[ ] You are pretty chill with life.
[ ] You wear your jeans oversized and below your *.
[ ] Old school rap is the best.
[ ] You know that Tupac will never die.
[ ] You wear bling
[ ] You have/want a custom grill.
[ ] You have custom rims on your tires.
[ ] You are actually in a gang.
[ ] You are always big pimpin
Total = 0
[ ] You often have trouble convincing people that you aren't emo.
[ ] You comb your hair over one of your eyes.
[ ] You flip your hair often.
[x] You have dark-rimmed glasses.
[ ] You have hurt your self on purpose.
[ ] If you're a boy, people often complain about your pants being too tight.
[ ] You don't really smile too often.
[ ] You blog often.
[ ] You never smile in pictures.
[ ] You listen to Thursday and/or Sunny Day Real Estate.
[ ] You're too much of a * to be a goth.
[x] You own a lot of band t-shirts.
[ ] You go to a lot of shows.
[ ] You only go for emo/scene boys and girls.
[x] It doesn't take very much to make you cry.
[ ] You have played all the Emo Games
[ ] You have worn black eyeliner before.
[ ] You own a bandana in which you wear in your hair.
[ ] You have dark hair.
[ ] You love the emo song. (which emo song? I like the funny one)
[ ] You say stuff like "I feel like my hearts being ripped out" and all that.
Total = 3
[ ] You own a skateboard.
[ ] You have been skateboarding since you were in grade school.
[ ] You have gotten many injuries from skateboarding.
[ ] You know that World Industries and Element aren't just clothing lines.
[ ] You have vandalized public property.
[ ] You have TPed/egged somebody's house before.
[ ] You have been yelled at for littering.
[ ] You have gotten in trouble with the cops.
[ ] You listen to punk rock.
[ ] Chicks on skateboards are hot.
[ ] You stick it to the man
[ ] You own skater shoes.
[ ] You watch MTV2, not MTV.
[x] You enjoy crude humor.(don't judge me)
[ ] Screw school, lets do crazy stuff.
[ ] You know that there are other pro skaters out there besides Tony Hawk.
[ ] You pretty much live at the skate park.
[ ] Hygene does not concern you.
[ ] Skater boys are attractive.
Total = 1
[ ] Most people are scared of your music
[ ] A lot of the bands you like have violent names/titles/lyrics
[ ] You hate emo kids
[ ] You have gotten kicked out of a public place multiple times before
[ ] Slipknot isn't really metal
[x] You appreciate really good guitarists of any genre
[ ] You hate pop and rap.
[ ] You spend all your money on music-related stuff
[ ] Scene kids are fun to laugh at.
[ ] You will become friends with anyone if they like the same bands
[x] You curse a lot.
[ ] You can name at least five sub genres of metal
[ ] You wore black converses before they became emo
[ ] At least one of your favorite bands thinks they're vikings
[x] You also like classic rock, such as led zeppelin and pink floyd.
[ ] You have yelled at someone for their taste in music.