Author has written 3 stories for Bleach.
For those interested in the un-fanfictionalised version if 'the Key to Her Past', do visit the following link!
It's a bit different, but it makes a lot more sense and is officially up there as a full length novel! You know me, keep my options open!
of course, if you're not interested, that's perfectly fine! Take care you lovely sugarplums and have an amazing day!
So yeah, back to the profile...Hello there!
Who am I? Well, I'm a list-kind-of-girl, so doing a list-kind-of-profile is more... shall we say... me? Yeah... I need a new hobby... but despite what it looks like, I do have some semblance of a personality, my stories suggest that! You can, you know, scroll down and skip the part where I ramble on about myself, or you could read ahead. Who knows? You may enjoy yourself. Or not. But that's just life. Anyone up for chocolate fudge? Mmmm... chocolate fudge...
Things I like: (in no particular order)
1) My religion and the freedom and confidence it gives me.
2) Dark Chocolate (what's a girl going to do)
3) Clouds ( especially the white fluffy ones against a happy blue sky)
5) Anything food - oriented (although I'm a kitchen-klutz)
7) Snuggled in bed on a cold winter evening with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate
8) Cute things (honestly, they're everywhere)
9) My little sister ( I may not admit it, but she is the best)
10) Sleeping under the stars
Things I'm not fond of:
1) Dramatics ( really? I broke a nail?)
2) TV when it doesn't make any sense (chocolate-flavoured toothpaste! Try it!)
3) Rotten fruits ( -_-)
4) Gossip (why? Just, why?)
5) Waking up late in the morning (prefer going back to sleep)
6) Waking up on the wrong side of the bed
8) Pessimists ( the glass is half full, but hey, who drank it in the first place?)
9) Reality TV
10) Bullies (although I know they're just misunderstood, you need to empathize with them, sorta)
MY FAVOURITE QUOTES:
If you can dream it, you can do it- Walt Disney
If you think you can and you think you can't, you're right - Henry Ford
Everything's alright in the end, if it's not alright, it's not the end - unknown
Prayer changes things - a wall hanging in my hall
if something is difficult, it doesn't mean you shouldn't try, it means you should try harder! - unknown
The only thing that stands between a man (or woman) and what he wants from life is often merely the faith to believe that it is possible - M. DeVos
winners are too busy to be sad
Too positive to be doubtful
too optimistic to be fearful
and too determined to be defeated!
There's this poem I absolutely adore! I think you will too!
THERE’S WORK ENOUGH TO DO.
The blackbird early leaves its rest,
The cowslip and the spreading vine,
The daisy in the grass,
To have a heart for those who weep,
The time is short — the world is wide,
The planets, at their Maker’s will,
Who then can sleep when all around
The Petersburg Index (Petersburg, Virginia) Mar 27, 1867
wow... anyway, where was I?
I have strong principles, but I'm a little rough around the edges. I love talking to people. Honestly, that's the best way to learn about humanity, just ASK. I also have to come up with a few fics of my own, I love bleach (the manga), but I have exams coming up.
On that note, I really must be going! I'm welcome to PM's, like I said, I love talking to people.
Take care, and God bless every single one of you! Happy Day!