Author has written 20 stories for Bleach, Spirited Away, Misc. Movies, Harry Potter, Underworld, and Labyrinth.
My name is Zoe and I’m 18. I live in a seaside town in North East Lincolnshire, England. I am currently taking a univeristy course in BA Hons Professional Writing. I've had some issues lately along the lines of love/romance but I'm still holding his hand. AUTHOR'S NOTE:
AUTHOR'S NOTE:"High School Hopes" is not as 'Curious' states stolen from a site. The summary of the story was taken as a quot of a cute picture on Photobucket. And the story was inspired by my own imagination. So whoever 'Curious' is- sorry to disappoint you, but this is my imagination and my story.
Interesting Facts About Me
- In my heart of hearts, I’d love to perform on the West End, but sadly, I lack the confidence. So instead, I have to contend with seeing them. Currently I have seen;
- I love nothing more than curling up with in the chair with a Curly Wurly, a hot sugary cup of tea and a good, fat book. I’d sit for hours like it and when I’m ill it’s guaranteed to make me feel better.
- I can be a girly girl, but I am one of the most diverse people you will meet, with a tendency to ramble on about random things, like anime’s, music, books, films and sometimes, games.
- I have a large collection of teddy bears and cuddly toys, some of which are as old as me. My favourite little bear is the teddy my mum and dad gave me when I was born. My favourite big bear is the Valentine bear that my boyfriend got me. My favourite cuddly animal is my black and white striped tiger my boyfriend got me on a spur of the moment.
- Labyrinth - David Bowie is amazing as the fashion clad, styled, charismatic, musical wonder, Jareth, the Goblin King, who takes away children when they are wished into the clutches of his goblins. I have always loved fantasy and since seeing this when I was young I have carried it on into my teens. I still believe in a place where everything is possible, and nothing is what it seems. I have the soundtrack, the first video edition and every special D.V.D edition’s.
- Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy - Johnny Depp is my favourite pirate of all time. With many witty lines such as “Why is the rum gone?”, “Now, where is that monkey? I want to shoot something!” and “I’ve got a jar of dirt!” he has become an icon, and never fails to make me smile, when I’m feeling down. His films are masterpieces and I think that pirates are some pretty cool historical figures.
- The Phantom of the Opera - Since seeing the film for the first time at a friends birthday, I found out all I could about this film. My dad then bought me the two disc special edition D.V.D and I couldn’t stop watching it. I own the book, the film’s soundtrack, the original London cast recording and the film’s accompanying book.
- The Harry Potter Series - There is something about this book that makes me want to read it again and again. The mystery of Harry’s scar unfurls throughout each book and when you’ve read them all you can tell where everything connects and why it is written like that. The characters are so likeable and have been immortalized by the films (which are sub-standard compare to the books). J.K Rowling has a gift for creating the magic, we’ve all come to believe in.
- The Twilight Saga - Anybody who likes vampires and werewolves would be mad not to like this. The characters are well thought out and we all have our favourites. Bella and Edward’s relationship is so romantic and it is clear that these two are meant to be together, but the love she feels for Jacob complicates it. Bella’s desire to be a vampire so she can stay with Edward is something all girls feel at some point. The desire to stay with the one you love forever, and Bella is lucky enough to be with her husband, forever.
- The Confession of Georgia Nicolson - Georgia Nicolson is the teenage Bridget Jones. She is the funny, smart teenage girl, who is just looking for love. She has had a string of bad relationships and has finally found the one. The mistress of amazing words, “nunga nunga’s”, “cluds” and much more, we all wonder how far she has got up “The Snogging Scale”. Her group of friends are as mad-capped as her and it’s amazing how much my best and I, are like the amazing Georgia and Jazz.
- “Teenage Queen” by Aiden. This song was written about young people’s sexuality. It has a beat that makes me want to dance and was written by Aiden’s lead vocalist, Wil Francis. I’ve always like this song, and it is a firm favourite of mine.
- “Forever and Always” by Bullet For My Valentine. This song has so much meaning to me, because it is the song that reminds me of my boyfriend. We have been through so much, that he says the chorus was meant for us. We’ve slow danced to this song and I sometimes cry when I listen to it.
- “As The World Falls Down” by David Bowie. This song features in the film Labyrinth. It is one of the iconic songs as it appears in the ballroom scene, when Sarah has eaten a peach bewitched from Jareth. It’s such a romantic song, and I hope that someday I will wear a dress like Sarah, dance with a Jareth and have this song played at my wedding.
- Labyrinth (film) - “Give me the child. Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle, beyond the Goblin City, to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom as great. You have no power over me”.
- Twilight (novel) - “And so the lion fell in love with lamb…” “What a stupid lamb”. “What a sick, masochistic lion”.
- Alice in Wonderland (Disney film) - “If I had a world of my own, everything in it would be nonsense”.
- BLEACH - I absolutely adore this anime! If I had to be one Soul Reaper, I would be Rukia Kuchiki, one fesisty little heroine. The only problem is whether she should be with Ichigo (our strawberry), Renji (our pineapple) or Ulquiorra (my personal favourite Arrancar)!
- DeathNote - If I was your Misa, would you be my Light? Then again, I seem to prefer L Lawliet. So twisted and dark!
- Return to Labyrinth - A spin off from Labyrinth and I think it is so amazing!
Unsafe External Link